Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Arc Warden

Beyond Grantlike

Arc Warden

Discuss all things pertaining to Arc Warden here

http://dota2.gamepedia.com/Arc_Warden
    Quote Originally Posted by Numeta View Post
    LMAO Cactus you poor poor thing. That 50$ an hour (lets pretend along) won't make you a dota god son. You are stuck with your shit brain for the rest of your existence. That is true punishment.

Beyond Grantlike
    yeah I played a lot of dota on this patch for the first time today and this shit is looney tunes
    LMAO Cactus you poor poor thing. That 50$ an hour (lets pretend along) won't make you a dota god son. You are stuck with your shit brain for the rest of your existence. That is true punishment.

Steam ID
    ironstove_
    Yea, bots, necrobook3, and blink are pretty stupid, you can just wait for a lane to push close to the base then duplicate and bot your copy over to rat a tower down, this will basically force 2 people to always have to respond every 50 seconds or they lose their tower and racks.

Eventually farm something like diffusal/manta/hex then you can just tp on creeps with a copy and solo heroes that are out by themselves by blink/hexing then manta/book while spamming your spells on them. Very tough hero to deal with...

I always get a bottle on him early game or mango/salve if I'm not farming well, I just copy myself then use the copy's mango/salve or bottle to restore myself so i go back to lane, then midas a big camp and use spells to clear the rest every min.
    Honestly the level of play for nadota mafia is so low that by day 3 you should flat out lynch anyone who appears competent and hasn't been shot.

Most Of U have NEver Been Out Of Your City Whereas I Am A Man of the World. Gather Children and I will Regale You With Stories Of the Time tHat Guy Didn't Give Me Bottled Water and the Mean Comments I left on His Social Media As a Result.

I love Love LOVE NADOTA!!
    Midas Bots MoM BKB, then Rapier stack

throw in an Ocore after MoM for teh extra lulz!
    Quote Originally Posted by yung_nigga_sigma View Post
    that fucking black chick I fucked gave me chlamydia what the fuck. Thank god I got an std test literally the day after I fucked her so I caught it very early. I mean I also got it because I'm an ex IV drug user but whatever. Moral of the lesson: don't fuck ******s in rehabs but tbh getting to bust in a ****** raw twice was kind of worth the shot in the arm and two pills I had to take to get rid of the nasty disease she carried.

Beyond Grantlike
    I won at least three games I definitely should have lost cause this hero with a rapier was on my team.

Beyond Grantlike
    Steam ID
    When I'm on the mountain (Kilimanjaro) They call me Meme Master
    i dont know this hero's counter besides parking 3 heroes in his lane and ending it @ 20mins

Beyond Grantlike
    Steam ID
    When I'm on the mountain (Kilimanjaro) They call me Meme Master
    peruvians counter this hero rather well if you manage to plant them on the warden's team

What's the lane for this hero? I tried mid and safelane and safe felt better, but I'm relatively bad at mid so maybe that's a me thing, I dunno
    that fucking black chick I fucked gave me chlamydia what the fuck. Thank god I got an std test literally the day after I fucked her so I caught it very early. I mean I also got it because I'm an ex IV drug user but whatever. Moral of the lesson: don't fuck ******s in rehabs but tbh getting to bust in a ****** raw twice was kind of worth the shot in the arm and two pills I had to take to get rid of the nasty disease she carried.

mid I think

this hero is really vulnerable to just gettin fuckin dual laned and ran at as a safelaner

Yeah but at the same time I don't think he lanes amazingly mid either, he loses to almost any meta ranged hero ATM

Like Spark Wraith is super annoying and a good scouting/zoning/anti-rotation spell, but his Q seems near useless during laning, people just sit in the creep wave and trade hits with you

It's super long ranged and strong at rune contesting though, that's for sure

M-M-M-Monster Kill
    hes pretty strong at contesting runes with wraiths/flux

i think the only good builds on this hero are the ones where you go mom rapier bkb or w/e and just continuously throw your double at towers, i tried necro a lot and it feels like their carry just tps around and eats them for $$$

just saw u said the first part already

Yeah it sounds game-losing but this is the one hero where stacking rapiers is very legit if you get off to a good start. Your Split uses MoM, uses BKB and W, and that's usually enough to take a T4, it's so dumb

If you lose earlygame then a fighting build, maybe with BKB + Necro + Diffusal, is alright

Steam ID
    ironstove_
    Yea I've been playing around bots Blink really good but I still think book 3 is really good...
    Honestly the level of play for nadota mafia is so low that by day 3 you should flat out lynch anyone who appears competent and hasn't been shot.

Most Of U have NEver Been Out Of Your City Whereas I Am A Man of the World. Gather Children and I will Regale You With Stories Of the Time tHat Guy Didn't Give Me Bottled Water and the Mean Comments I left on His Social Media As a Result.

Steam ID
    TK
    Quote Originally Posted by ironstove. View Post
    Yea, bots, necrobook3, and blink are pretty stupid, you can just wait for a lane to push close to the base then duplicate and bot your copy over to rat a tower down, this will basically force 2 people to always have to respond every 50 seconds or they lose their tower and racks.

Eventually farm something like diffusal/manta/hex then you can just tp on creeps with a copy and solo heroes that are out by themselves by blink/hexing then manta/book while spamming your spells on them. Very tough hero to deal with...

I always get a bottle on him early game or mango/salve if I'm not farming well, I just copy myself then use the copy's mango/salve or bottle to restore myself so i go back to lane, then midas a big camp and use spells to clear the rest every min.
    *reads post*
    *looks at username*
    "oh"
    Quote Originally Posted by Alightsoul View Post
    Ewiz is observably very stupid (chronic drinker and poor emotional control - both strong indicators of low IQ)
    MOD JONES

Steam ID
    will4zoo
    I think this hero could work as a greedy support and you rush midas

Steam ID
    STEAM_0:0:27589317
    Fuck this hero tbh heheh
    “Only those who will risk going too far can possibly find out how far one can go.”
    ― T.S. Eliot

Wicked Sick
    the only times ive seen this hero be gamewinning so far is with rapiers

Quote Originally Posted by Yunis View Post
    the only times ive seen this hero be gamewinning so far is with rapiers
    lil is spamming this hero and goes midas bots necro bkb and then rapier stacks, seems to be working pretty well as he's climbed like 600 mmr to 7.3k so yeah, rapiers are super game-winning on Warden

However I don't like Necrobook on this hero as much as most people (though it undeniably has a lot of merit), so I go Midas BoTS Maelstrom Blink Ocore Mjollnir BKB Rapier

I've only played 6 games with this hero in ranked but it seems pretty broken past 25 minutes

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast