Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Arc Warden

Wicked Sick
    yeah i currently dodge lil, his warden spam is unbearable, those games are the worst no matter if ure in his team or against him

ive seen lots of arc warden pickers go mask of madness before bkb as well, dunno how good it is tho

I love Love LOVE NADOTA!!
    Mjollnir and MoM are interchangable for sure, MoM lets your clones get to objectives quicker so you can go some MoM build and not get blink thanks to that

I like the early maelstrom into mjollnir though, because if you're skipping Necro you need some early/midgame damage items, and maelstrom does that way better than MoM
    Quote Originally Posted by yung_nigga_sigma View Post
    that fucking black chick I fucked gave me chlamydia what the fuck. Thank god I got an std test literally the day after I fucked her so I caught it very early. I mean I also got it because I'm an ex IV drug user but whatever. Moral of the lesson: don't fuck ******s in rehabs but tbh getting to bust in a ****** raw twice was kind of worth the shot in the arm and two pills I had to take to get rid of the nasty disease she carried.

Also Octarine after your first 2-3 items is criminally underrated, the GPM increase with Midas is absurd, you get guaranteed 600 reliable GPM with Midas + Ocore alone

also your Tempest Double uptime goes from ~33% to ~45% so that's super nice
    that fucking black chick I fucked gave me chlamydia what the fuck. Thank god I got an std test literally the day after I fucked her so I caught it very early. I mean I also got it because I'm an ex IV drug user but whatever. Moral of the lesson: don't fuck ******s in rehabs but tbh getting to bust in a ****** raw twice was kind of worth the shot in the arm and two pills I had to take to get rid of the nasty disease she carried.

Quote Originally Posted by Yunis View Post
    yeah i currently dodge lil, his warden spam is unbearable, those games are the worst no matter if ure in his team or against him

ive seen lots of arc warden pickers go mask of madness before bkb as well, dunno how good it is tho
    http://www.dotabuff.com/matches/2102685158 TD record right here?
    Last edited by Pepper; February 1st, 2016 at 12:42 AM.

Banned
    Steam ID
    Flatsix
    how the fuck do you beat this hero

early aggression and ganks, delay his midas as long as possible and pick early 5 man heroes, then just take rosh and run down a lane before he gets the chance to become annoying

Steam ID
    FROFRO
    the good ol' 2014 "how do we deal with _____" strat
    Have the best early game as possible and stop him before he gets big type thing

jungle his wards or whatever

Wicked Sick
    Quote Originally Posted by Pepper View Post
    early aggression and ganks, delay his midas as long as possible and pick early 5 man heroes, then just take rosh and run down a lane before he gets the chance to become annoying
    yeah this, if u have the heroes for it
    u should never aim to go late vs this hero, he is pretty weak early, if u do ull have to do smth like smoke gank him at his fountain with stuff like batrider + haunt to get rapiers, thats what ive seen in pubs

Banned
    Steam ID
    Flatsix
    how does tinker fare against this fag

M-M-M-Monster Kill
    i'd like this hero deleted

hes shit in pubs cause no one can play him right but in CM he seems autowin

Steam ID
    ironstove_
    This hero feels like he's been killed. Last patch really hurt, I tried playing a game and he's just not the same anymore as a HC role, at least doesn't feel nearly as viable. Triple nerf on flux slow, magnetic field evasion, and ulti cd was unnecessary, icefrog wanted this hero dead.

IDK, what do you guys think? Has he pretty much been boxed into a utility role to carry stuff like double hex/double necrobook for team fights? Doesn't seem like DPS carry works as well

twitch.tv/notjones
    Steam ID
    adadaddada
    seems fine to me

/u/GranDGranT has helped pay for 231.26 minutes of reddit server time.

gifts on behalf of /u/GranDGranT have helped pay for 19.78 hours of reddit server time.

gifts on behalf of /u/Jalapen0s have helped pay for 14.92 hours of reddit server time.

twitch.tv/notjones
    Steam ID
    adadaddada
    yeah it might be broken actually

u an go necro route or u can go blink eth blade/dagon. either seems broken

Beyond Grantlike
    if by broken u mean the tendons in ur wrist then yes
    Quote Originally Posted by bayonettahasnoass View Post
    nice sunglasses and suit, why dont u wear a fedora to complete the process fucking retard

M-M-M-Monster Kill
    i fiended this hero for like 15 games or something when he came out but i never figured out how to play early with him, all i could do was get bodied in lane then cheese flux kills at the runes

Beyond Grantlike
    u just play him like any other carry, flux is very good against offlaners but nowadays those dont exist so u just farm the lane.
    Quote Originally Posted by bayonettahasnoass View Post
    nice sunglasses and suit, why dont u wear a fedora to complete the process fucking retard

Steam ID
    ironstove_
    When I get back home I'm going to figure out how to build this hero again as hc.

How good is the eblade dagon strategy versus going hx/rat mode with book 3? because of the shared cd with the ultimate now , seems like you want to run items with a fast cd

Anyone still play this hero and have recommendations on how to build for the old rat style? Is the time build unchanged? I still think this hero is bad with the Flux nerf... All other nerfs could be dealt with but the Flux nerf was overkill.. Every fun hero without fail manages to get killed by valve within a patch

Wicked Sick
    this hero is not bad at all, lots of arc warden spammers still grind a lot of mmr with that hero, not on position 1 tho, i mostly see it successfully either mid, dual off or position 4/iron talon jungle

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast