Page 2 of 22 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    theres no way they're not dropped on the european end in juni when they're set to be renewed, especially if russia can force through a resolution to the syrian civil war

Steam ID
    ironstove_
    interesting idea, the ruble is at rock bottom right now im comparison to the USD, it wouldn't hurt to stock up no RUR to cycle back. I'll buy some futures for fun.... on Tuesday when my account gets unlocked because of the daytrade freeze LOL. Fuckers would not give me trades when I called them this morning.
    Honestly the level of play for nadota mafia is so low that by day 3 you should flat out lynch anyone who appears competent and hasn't been shot.

Most Of U have NEver Been Out Of Your City Whereas I Am A Man of the World. Gather Children and I will Regale You With Stories Of the Time tHat Guy Didn't Give Me Bottled Water and the Mean Comments I left on His Social Media As a Result.

Quote Originally Posted by Audrey Belrose View Post
    onyx is winning quals, quote me on this one fam bois!!!!

M-M-M-Monster Kill
    i'm buy-sexual

great

we got earnest engagers

Killing Spree
    bank of american stock is really low guys
    buy that shit

Killing Spree
    2000 shares or dont even bother tho lol

twitch.tv/notjones
    Steam ID
    adadaddada
    im going to short microsoft so when linux takes over i will be rich as f

M-M-M-Monster Kill
    i'm going to invest in genetic engineering, my dream of one day becoming half-human half-horse will become a reality

which half is which

M-M-M-Monster Kill
    dick, mane and tail only i think

M-M-M-Monster Kill
    once crispr really takes off you can be anything you want so start planning now

(anything)

I want to be half-bayo (a body envied by the gods) half-tk (30 butlers)

M-M-M-Monster Kill
    share bayo's genetic codes with me if you manage to get a hair or skin shaving from him

just scratch my throat silly ^_^

Steam ID
    ironstove_
    I got sad that I lost another 8k in options yesterday... Emerging market stocks tank, but the EEM fund actually goes up. That really raped me in the butt, I had to hit the eject button and took a 95% loss on that trade, in order to feel better about the money that literally vanished into thin air and re-appeared in someone else's pocket, I decided to spend 1k today on some new clothes from Bonobos. I took advantage of their sale and grabbed a bunch of new pants, shirts, and some shoes. I anxiously await my new clothes to ship over to me as I try to figure out how to keep myself on a leash and stop doing stupid yolo options strategies.

I purchased 10k shares of ORIG and 25k shares of DRYS. Yoloing on these penny stocks.

I'm going to hold those until 2018 or until they are worthless, I also bought 1k worth of TWITTER after the news of the board reshuffle, I plan to keep purchasing more, maybe throw in another grand every 3 months to average out my cost and try to sell call options on the shares I own to make some extra money. If the number of active monthly users begins growing again for twitter, I plan to throw in a lot more money. I have also been looking into Pandora. While I like the company and use it myself over services like spotify/apple music/amazon music, I'm not sure how they are going to be able to monetize, I'm still waiting to hear some good news come out of that company before I blindly start throwing my money in there.

Currently eyeing EEM, after BOJ announced negative interest rates, I imagine other central banks are going to do something similar. China is definitely going to have to create some form of stimulus like devaluing the yuan further or dropping the rate further down (although I think devaluing the yuan would be more effective at the cost to the upper/middle class). I know I was shorting it for most of last year, but now I'm jumping back on the band wagon.

Currently made a rule with myself that I am not going to short with options on low liquidity companies, otherwise I would love to purchase puts for CAT and CMI. I still think these guys have more room to fall. We will see.
    Last edited by ironstove.; January 29th, 2016 at 01:32 PM.
    Honestly the level of play for nadota mafia is so low that by day 3 you should flat out lynch anyone who appears competent and hasn't been shot.

Most Of U have NEver Been Out Of Your City Whereas I Am A Man of the World. Gather Children and I will Regale You With Stories Of the Time tHat Guy Didn't Give Me Bottled Water and the Mean Comments I left on His Social Media As a Result.

Steam ID
    ironstove_
    After comparing consumer spending data with the Chinese stock market crash with the US market crash in 1929 and 2008, I have a hypothesis that the spending in durable goods i.e. Furniture, household appliances, luxury items, cars, etc... Will drop significantly starting in about 3 months from now and continue for another year or two. I've always said I wanted to short AAPL but didn't have the balls, the coming months look to be the best time for me to start purchasing OTM put options in small batches which have a far expiry. This is my greedy mindset telling me to get the OTM and not the ITM because I would make so much more money... But... I'm going to do the less risky route and buy ATM. Fuck it..

It's hard to find data regarding the actual breakdown of how much of the earnings pie a country like China brings in, but I would definitely assume that it's not insignificant, the best information you can draw from is that if the majority of people are spending less on durable goods, odds are that US-based companies which have a large presence in that country will take a hit as well. AAPL has already fallen almost 30% from its ATH last year, but they also haven't posted negative numbers yet as I believe they will in Q1 of 2016. I'm sure a lot of funds have already or are already figuring this out so they've exited their positions into something safer which explains the steady decline.

Short list (Buying 6 month puts): AAPL, BMW, DDAIF, PG, CMI

Long list (Purchasing stock): QIHU, BIDU, NTES, BABA

I have a suspicion that the sustained drop in oil prices has been orchestrated by the government. We are in a global war, and the US has made its move to overtake its enemies. Removing the ban on oil exports, working out a deal with Iran, with how much of a better position the US is in now politically due to the amount of money leaving the hands of the middle east and Russia, it makes sense.

I can't think of any major furniture manufacturers based in the US that have a large market share or income attributed to China. Any ideas?
    Last edited by ironstove.; January 31st, 2016 at 05:48 PM.

Beyond Grantlike
    GOOD LUCK MAN
    Quote Originally Posted by yung_nigga_sigma View Post
    that fucking black chick I fucked gave me chlamydia what the fuck. Thank god I got an std test literally the day after I fucked her so I caught it very early. I mean I also got it because I'm an ex IV drug user but whatever. Moral of the lesson: don't fuck ******s in rehabs but tbh getting to bust in a ****** raw twice was kind of worth the shot in the arm and two pills I had to take to get rid of the nasty disease she carried.

Beyond Grantlike magicmagininja's Avatar
    Steam ID
    hobbitstoisengard
    Yo intead of just losing money can u give me some
    Quote Originally Posted by divine View Post
    Magics been way too agreeable without the least bit of negotiation. I know he's smart enough to abuse his sub-ness by taking it in the ass when it matters.
    Quote Originally Posted by Timado View Post
    ya, workin out for da gurls never works ask magic, the guy trains everyday like a ucking dog and is 10 years away from gettign some poon
    Quote Originally Posted by iamafuckingretard View Post
    kinkshamers dont know what love is

Steam ID
    ironstove_
    Quote Originally Posted by magicmagininja View Post
    Yo intead of just losing money can u give me some
    No, I'd rather lose it because I think I make better use out of it than you.

Page 2 of 22 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast