Page 3 of 22 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    Steam ID
    Spit-wad
    Quote Originally Posted by ironstove. View Post
    I have a suspicion that the sustained drop in oil prices has been orchestrated by the government. We are in a global war, and the US has made its move to overtake its enemies.

Beyond Grantlike
    LmAO
    Quote Originally Posted by Numeta View Post
    LMAO Cactus you poor poor thing. That 50$ an hour (lets pretend along) won't make you a dota god son. You are stuck with your shit brain for the rest of your existence. That is true punishment.
    אני אוהב גיאורג סורוס

Beyond Grantlike magicmagininja's Avatar
    Steam ID
    hobbitstoisengard
    No, I'd rather lose it because I think I make better use out of it than you.
    ? Ur losing it i dont understand. Buy a car or something fam
    Quote Originally Posted by divine View Post
    Magics been way too agreeable without the least bit of negotiation. I know he's smart enough to abuse his sub-ness by taking it in the ass when it matters.
    Quote Originally Posted by Timado View Post
    ya, workin out for da gurls never works ask magic, the guy trains everyday like a ucking dog and is 10 years away from gettign some poon
    Quote Originally Posted by iamafuckingretard View Post
    kinkshamers dont know what love is

Excuse you? The stove-god doesn't "lose money," he "experiences minor market corrections."

Steam ID
    TK
    Quote Originally Posted by Alightsoul View Post
    Excuse you? The stove-god doesn't "lose money," he "experiences minor market corrections."
    stove-sama
    Quote Originally Posted by Alightsoul View Post
    Ewiz is observably very stupid (chronic drinker and poor emotional control - both strong indicators of low IQ)
    Quote Originally Posted by Meesing View Post
    Does Liquid win TI7 under Hillary Clinton? Unlikely.

Steam ID
    ironstove_
    I'm making the decision to create a fund this year for a house, I'm going to save for a down payment on a multi-unit, this will be in addition to my modified strategy to reduce risk exposure. I'll put down the 20% and grab a 3-4 unit, then rent out the others while I live in one.

I'd like to move out of the state or country in the near-term, but I can have the property managed by someone if I decide to leave.

I think California's housing market is reaching close to peak, so I'll wait and pay attention to home sales volume.

I plan to sell my car and downgrade to a used car, it will pay off my loan and put about $$$ into my pocket based on the difference. I'm going to place it in a non-volatile company, such as fast food/beverages with a decent dividend, hopefully it beats sitting in the bank.

I'm turning 28 this year and I'm no closer to retiring than I was the year before, I need to change things up and be a little more frugal, more aggressive in cutting my spending and increasing cash flow, last year was for the most part a complete disaster besides a random wad of cash I made from investing in cryptocurrency.
    Honestly the level of play for nadota mafia is so low that by day 3 you should flat out lynch anyone who appears competent and hasn't been shot.

Most Of U have NEver Been Out Of Your City Whereas I Am A Man of the World. Gather Children and I will Regale You With Stories Of the Time tHat Guy Didn't Give Me Bottled Water and the Mean Comments I left on His Social Media As a Result.

Steam ID
    ironstove_
    @Spitwad, I know what I'm saying might sound ridiculous, but have you ever considered how today's events will go down in history? Wouldn't you think that we're in a world war with how many countries are involved in the middle east? Millions killed, millions displaced.

Just because the media here in the states sugar coats it and doesn't broadcast images of people with their faces blown off, starving to death, or turning into savages on each other, doesn't mean it's not happening nor does it mean it's any less serious, we're just being distracted with 'happy' news like snow storms, heavy rains, flamboyant candidates, and such.

Anyway, I've been traveling around and I gotta say it's quite astounding how much the mindset changes when you leave the USA.

I know there are smart guys in government who are always trying to increase the US's political power. If we find out today about crazy CIA operations in the 60s,70s,80s,90s, and today, it doesn't seem ridiculous to me that the US government pushed for a deal with Iran to go through in order to reduce Russia's political leverage and disempower many of the opposing forces in the middle east, it's a great move that hurts all of the US's enemies all at once. Maybe 50 years from now, it will be world war 3 as we look back on it. I don't think world war 2 was called world war 2 at the time it was happening.

The Iran deal was one of the main reasons that the oil price tanked from 60 a barrel down to where it is today. Even though barely a drop of oil from Iran has hit the market yet, they have already been priced in because everyone is anticipating their arrival.

Russia getting crushed, Saudi Arabia getting crushed, Iran getting crushed, ISIS getting crushed, USA wins. I would like to believe that one of the most powerful governments in the world doesn't suddenly swing on top of their opponents due to sheer dumb luck, like owow, oil prices tanked and suddenly all the people that hate us are poor! how'd that happen guys?
    Honestly the level of play for nadota mafia is so low that by day 3 you should flat out lynch anyone who appears competent and hasn't been shot.

Most Of U have NEver Been Out Of Your City Whereas I Am A Man of the World. Gather Children and I will Regale You With Stories Of the Time tHat Guy Didn't Give Me Bottled Water and the Mean Comments I left on His Social Media As a Result.

Steam ID
    ironstove_
    Wow, I just read back on that post, good thing I put this thread in SPAM.

I love Love LOVE NADOTA!!
    good thing I put this thread in SPAM.
    Quote Originally Posted by yung_nigga_sigma View Post
    that fucking black chick I fucked gave me chlamydia what the fuck. Thank god I got an std test literally the day after I fucked her so I caught it very early. I mean I also got it because I'm an ex IV drug user but whatever. Moral of the lesson: don't fuck ******s in rehabs but tbh getting to bust in a ****** raw twice was kind of worth the shot in the arm and two pills I had to take to get rid of the nasty disease she carried.

Beyond Grantlike magicmagininja's Avatar
    Steam ID
    hobbitstoisengard
    I plan to sell my car and downgrade to a used car
    make sure you buy from a seller and not a dealer fam.
    Quote Originally Posted by divine View Post
    Magics been way too agreeable without the least bit of negotiation. I know he's smart enough to abuse his sub-ness by taking it in the ass when it matters.
    Quote Originally Posted by Timado View Post
    ya, workin out for da gurls never works ask magic, the guy trains everyday like a ucking dog and is 10 years away from gettign some poon
    Quote Originally Posted by iamafuckingretard View Post
    kinkshamers dont know what love is

I BELIEVED ALL OF YOUR DREAMS, ADORATION
    YOU TOOK MY HEART AND MY KEYS AND MY PATIENCE
    YOU TOOK MY HEART ON MY SLEEVE FOR DECORATION
    YOU MISTAKEN MY LOVE I BROUGHT FOR YOU FOR FOUNDATION

twitch.tv/notjones
    Steam ID
    adadaddada
    i think anyone that interested in money is probably uninteresting

Banned
    Ironstove what do u think about twtr?

Steam ID
    Timado
    2longdidntread

Quote Originally Posted by KZZ View Post
    the money part is uninteresting

it's what you do with the money that is interesting

Steam ID
    ironstove_
    Quote Originally Posted by grimelines View Post
    Ironstove what do u think about twtr?
    I like them so I own shares and continue to buy more as the stock price drops. I haven't seen anything to justify the drop minus the fact that instagram is growing faster in monthly users but I think they're two different animals and it's stupid to compare, like comparing Disney to Fox. Twitter is more news based while instagram is more music/social events based so it would make sense that the younger generation is more into that. I think in 6-10 years twitter will replace or be a major competition to current news giants like cnn and npr because it's such an efficient channel for getting information

I think you're majorly wrong on that, but why argue when we can just wait 6-10 years and see who's right?

Steam ID
    ironstove_
    Why's that? I can be convinced to sell if I agree with the reasoning

Steam ID
    ironstove_
    Quote Originally Posted by KZZ View Post
    So like 50.00001% probability or 99.999% probability?

And people not interested in money, probably interesting or you probably talking out of your A$$? rofl

DEM HAN CHINESE AND JEWS OUTSIDE OF ISREAL such interesting and smart people according to our well traveled scholar kzz

Banned
    Steam ID
    XOAOU
    (Pure Unadulterated Pwnage)

Page 3 of 22 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast