Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011 LastLast
    Steam ID
    afraid2poop@school
    had a dream where i played a friends guitar
    Quote Originally Posted by yung_nigga_sigma View Post
    No, I moved states in both cases when I found out they were pregnant. I don't have a Facebook and never tell people my last name so it's hard to track me down

Jesus fucking christ

Why did i wake up

Get me out

I had a dream the other night that I won $1000 on a scratch card and used it to pay off my credit card
    Quote Originally Posted by Haxity View Post
    i dont really know me either, does anyone ever truly know themselves?
    #philosophyPHD

Steam ID
    dieseramer88
    Didn't dream
    Quote Originally Posted by KZZ View Post
    numeta god

Couldn't sleep again but boy did I bust a sick nut

M-M-M-Monster Kill
    how do you remember your dreams so vividly, i can only remember vague tidbits
    Quote Originally Posted by thetoo View Post
    ccnc doesnt talk back to me. guess thats what happen when ur alpha

Idk dude watch inception and realize your mind is just a social construct

Look a little deeper and you realize your body is a social construct too
    i dont really know me either, does anyone ever truly know themselves?
    #philosophyPHD

I love Love LOVE NADOTA!! Haxity's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by sdadasdas View Post
    how do you remember your dreams so vividly, i can only remember vague tidbits
    dunno it's random for me. usually unpleasant cuz i wake up mega tired.

Beyond Grantlike iamafuckingretard's Avatar
    dunno it's random for me. usually unpleasant cuz i wake up mega tired.
    remembering dreams specifically seems to be correlated with not getting proper sleep

when your sleep cycles naturally go right, your brain forgets what you dreamed about before you wake up

its when youre sleeping badly that you tend to wake up in the middle of sleep cycles and remember dreams

Banned
    I mostly only remember dreams when something happens during waking hours that reminds me of something I dreamt about and it prompts me to memory and the entire dream comes back to me.

Quote Originally Posted by iamafuckingretard View Post
    remembering dreams specifically seems to be correlated with not getting proper sleep

when your sleep cycles naturally go right, your brain forgets what you dreamed about before you wake up

its when youre sleeping badly that you tend to wake up in the middle of sleep cycles and remember dreams
    yeah i remember learning that but ill get a full nights sleep and still remember stuff sometimes. ive remembered a lot less dreams with my new work schedule tho idk why.

pretty sure my dream started out with me spending some time with my mom last night but somewhere along the way she started being really annoying so i went out for a walk. i run across this smoke show chick and she invites me to chill for a bit. im like why not i guess i can and she invites me back to where she works. it's this place that looks like a massage parlor up front but then the back is this massive apartment suite with a fuckload of space. there's a dude there and this other chick but nobody else when i get there. she wanted to smoke some weed but i was like nah i quit that shit but ur more than welcome to smoke or whatever so they get high as fuck and i went to sleep in my dream? lol? well i woke up in the morning and there were legos fuckin everywhere like they got high as shit and tried to build shit with legos. anyways who leaves them all over the floor that's just irresponsible. in the morning there were a TON of people wandering around and i spot this old dude with grey hair and wrinkly skin so i start talking to him. he explains that this is his place and everyone just lives there and he's all alone or whatever but this is a good way to spend his final days cuz whatever. anyways mid conversation i see my ex across the room and i get all fucked up sad in my dream.

i leave and go back to my house and for some reason i have leftover kief that's been sitting for a year and a half unsmoked but instead of it being dried out there's all this fruit growing out of the kief and vines n shit. in the dream i wanted to research what the fuck they were but i never got around to it. i think i put the fruit in my mouth and it was sweet but i didnt want to commit and take a full bite but it def got me high in my dream. never got the chance to smoke my kief cuz my mom was around so i wandered around after getting high off my weed fruit. ended up at a park and this family of 4 was chillin on a grassy hill. the daughter who looked like she was 16 was smoking and i made a comment on how the parents must be retarded and then instead of being on a grassy hill they were inside a mercedes benz and the girl rolled up her window and i just laughed and pointed out how miserable it was that her second hand smoke was trapped inside with them now and the dad agreed with me.

there was way more to this dream and im forgetting so many details which bums me out cuz it was one of the more interesting ones ive had but it's gone. did not sleep well. woke up at like 1 for some reason then my alarm was still set to 330 and now im up again for good.

Steam ID
    spensel
    I have dreams that play out like straight to TV sci fi movie madlib, kidnaped/tricked into going to [LOCATION], there you run into [Person from your past].
    But [That person again] seems off because [Weird human experiments] are going on. (think like human arm/leg swapped with animal one. Or making them fight to the death with twists.)
    **insert some boring filler subplots**
    Evil is defeated or hindered in some way escape is made in some fashion you were able to bring [different person] out with you.
    Though you feel uneasy knowing [bad guy] was not completely stopped.

Maybe at this point of an m night shyamalan goose bump book ending twist.
    Like in that one where his brother is left handed at the end because hes really the mirror version, or that girls friend is stuck as a dog.

Also sometimes i have dreams that feel like mega long where a whole lifetime seems to pass by.
    Maybe I start as me but dramatic event shift things, forces life in bunkers scrounging for food.
    Sorta like Roy from R&M i guess.
    Then I wake up with like like completely fucking out of it for like 20 or 30 mins. Going through the motions ya dig?

Though i never check spam so peace fuckers, One day you'll read all about how i have some fun sleep disorders or so webmd would like me to believe.
    Quote Originally Posted by GranDGranT View Post
    hype's a 8 idiots
    Quote Originally Posted by Insil View Post
    wow like im actually really happy right now wtf if ou deserve nudes

not from me tho, from another girl i mean ^__^

Steam ID
    dieseramer88
    Wish i was a god or at least have wings
    numeta god

Steam ID
    dieseramer88
    That would be hecking badass dudes
    numeta god

Steam ID
    afraid2poop@school
    don't ever use the term hecking
    Quote Originally Posted by yung_nigga_sigma View Post
    No, I moved states in both cases when I found out they were pregnant. I don't have a Facebook and never tell people my last name so it's hard to track me down

just slept from like 11am to 7pm fuck man this is not good.

dreamt at least. sharing.

the first thing i remember is driving in a car with my mom, my brother, and his girlfriend. there might have been 1 more person but i cant remember. anyways we're having a conversation and out of the blue i fly off the fuckin handle and start screaming at everyone in the car. not even joking im fuckin yelling at the top of my lungs at everyone in the car FUCK YOU GO FUCK YOURSELVES etc etc. i cant even remember what set me off but even in the dream it seemed like i was self aware of it being a total overreaction to what was basically nothing. so we're stopped at a gas station and im still fuming so i walk away from the car and go wander around. i dont think much happened at the gas station except except i was the first one back to the car, except it's my mom's pickup truck now instead of a car and the tailgate is laying on the ground.

so eventually we get to some kind of school event in an auditorium and instead of goign in with everyone i just stand around outside and look through one of those stereotypical rectangle windows on the door that looks like it's made from prison glass. as im doin that i realize that my ex is sitting on a bench with what i assume were her parents? idk i walk by a few times tryin to work up the courage to say something to her or whatever and eventually just puss out.

i end up leaving the school and start walking around in the parking lot. im just sitting on one of those concrete things they put at the end of parking spots. im just chillin when these real nerdy fucks are nerding out and out of fuckin nowhere this group of asshole lookin types show up. they're standing shoulder to shoulder and immediately i know theyre gonna be trouble. they start talkin shit and they want to start beating these nerds up but i think they're hesitating cuz im there. anyways i cant really remember what happens after that but i think someone got shot and i beat up some of them and idk honestly.

why am i dreaming about my ex still whats wrong with me. wish i was a faggot. nihil teach me to be a homo i dont wanna live like this anymore.

Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011 LastLast