Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    had a dream about cucks and cherrycrush fuck you guys

Beyond Grantlike
    Quote Originally Posted by Suck Cocks So Fun View Post
    had a dream where i was a dwarf in a society of dwarves. The head dwarf was a mad scientist who made a nuclear reactor that gave off a high frequency radiation or something. I was in charge of analyzing the radiation, but I didn't fine anything using my equipment. I had to like draw a wave function or something, probably a jumble of information from my studying. Turns out the radiation caused the female dwarves to become pregnant with monstrosities, and i didn't find anything because, obviously, I am a male. The deepest headquarters were sealed off with all of the male dwarves (and one cross dressing female dwarf ??) after we found out and we begun mining our way to the surface. At some point around here I woke up.
    I had the same dream from the perspective of the cross dressing female dwarf, maybe we met in dream land???
    Quote Originally Posted by yung_nigga_sigma View Post
    that fucking black chick I fucked gave me chlamydia what the fuck. Thank god I got an std test literally the day after I fucked her so I caught it very early. I mean I also got it because I'm an ex IV drug user but whatever. Moral of the lesson: don't fuck ******s in rehabs but tbh getting to bust in a ****** raw twice was kind of worth the shot in the arm and two pills I had to take to get rid of the nasty disease she carried.

bad unintelligent loser
    Steam ID
    mg
    i actually had a dwarf related dream too but none of that other weird shit

Banned
    i have a recurring dream where my legs slowly shut down and stop working it's fucking weird
    Last edited by grimelines; January 26th, 2016 at 05:34 PM.

twitch.tv/notjones
    Steam ID
    adadaddada
    i haven't dreamed in many years. when i did it was mostly about the world ending. good dreams, mostly.

Holy Shit
    Steam ID
    Dayayayayve
    I took one of those midday light naps for 90 minutes today

It induces the most vivid "I don't know if this is real or dream" stuff ever but the downside is I never remember them

It's addicting almost though it's so fun, it would always happen in undergrad when I was sleep deprived from dota all night and took a midday nap

Steam ID
    yolo_mimck
    Black letters cover the walls of my room, no specific words stand out just a large x. A bright light blinds me through my windows. An alien walks past my bed, sniffs the air beside it and jumps over my bed through a wall. 3 crows watch me from my room divider. My phone goes off as the aliens head pops through my ceiling.

Beyond Grantlike
    Alright remembered another one.

Me and my girlfriend are at my place preparing to run. We are running because the apocalypse is coming. We run out the door and across the street to my neighbors which is the safety place for the entire world. It's filled with everyone I know. Girlfriend tells me she forgot her socks. I gasp, because for some reason this apocalypse requires your clean pair of socks for survival. I run out of the safe house to get her socks from my place. The world has already started ending. The earth is mshaking a bit and the sky is raining sparklers. Those 4th of July things. In my dream though they explode. I juke the shit out of 2 explosions but the 3rd one gets me and I wake up.

This isn't the first time I've dreamt about sparklers ending the world. The only time I can recall one of my dreams repeating itself.

Steam ID
    TK
    had this one the not last night but the night before:

Me and a bunch of guys/girls were on a lake front in front of a giant medieval castle. we swam in the lake but there were a bunch of leeches all of a sudden so we went inside. There was a party or something but it was halted when I got news that my dad had committed suicide in the snow on the other side of the castle and I had to go save him.
    once an autist. now a minecraft youtuber.

Beyond Grantlike
    save him from what lmao

he's fucking dead if he committed suicide
    that fucking black chick I fucked gave me chlamydia what the fuck. Thank god I got an std test literally the day after I fucked her so I caught it very early. I mean I also got it because I'm an ex IV drug user but whatever. Moral of the lesson: don't fuck ******s in rehabs but tbh getting to bust in a ****** raw twice was kind of worth the shot in the arm and two pills I had to take to get rid of the nasty disease she carried.

Beyond Grantlike
    man even your dreams are retarded

Steam ID
    yolo_mimck
    Dreamt about a VR videogame where the difficulty level is extreme, you have to scavange and survive the game and one wrong decision = reboot. Let's just say my group and I died a lot last night.

Beyond Grantlike
    I'm sure Antoine knows resurrection in his dreams
    Quote Originally Posted by Numeta View Post
    LMAO Cactus you poor poor thing. That 50$ an hour (lets pretend along) won't make you a dota god son. You are stuck with your shit brain for the rest of your existence. That is true punishment.

Steam ID
    TK
    i had to save his body for the funeral

otherwise he'd become like this guy

I had a dream that I was playing this weird negotiating game IRL where people turn into other people and have these random objectives. I had to sleep with someone and I found RTZ but he was a really hot girl. I offered him a threesome, but he turned it down. In our postgame he said he should have taken the offer, but he didn't believe me because everything I say is a lie.

Then later, I was running on a track and Drake was there. He was standing on the other side of the fence shouting insults at some other guy. I ran up to the other guy and realized it was George W. Bush. I told George that he was fine and he shouldn't worry about what Drake says, then I went and jumped the fence with the intention of fighting Drake. We started talking about music, though, and decided not to fight.

Then I'm back in the postgame and I'm talking to an IRL friend who's unhappy with some people's negotiating tactics. He's shouting "I'm strong-arming you, I'm strong-arming you!" (not hyphenated in the dream). He grabs my arm and forces it out straight in front of my face. I wake up and I'm holding my arm out at a weird angle.

Steam ID
    TK
    Had a dream where I was in my highschool and trying to find my locker because it was filled with explosives and I was going to be arrested.

Also my high school was for some reason in the swiss alps or something as the surroundings were beautiful mountains and castle walls.

Dreamt that i ate my ex gfs booty

Beyond Grantlike magicmagininja's Avatar
    Steam ID
    hobbitstoisengard
    Quote Originally Posted by Alightsoul View Post
    I had to sleep with someone and I found RTZ but he was a really hot girl. I offered him a threesome,
    dreaming about my reality fam
    Quote Originally Posted by divine View Post
    Magics been way too agreeable without the least bit of negotiation. I know he's smart enough to abuse his sub-ness by taking it in the ass when it matters.
    Quote Originally Posted by Timado View Post
    ya, workin out for da gurls never works ask magic, the guy trains everyday like a ucking dog and is 10 years away from gettign some poon
    Quote Originally Posted by iamafuckingretard View Post
    kinkshamers dont know what love is

I think I was reading that thread when I fell asleep.

Beyond Grantlike
    I'm on a Vegas trip with my family. We are all checking out to leave on Sunday. I demand I order myself a pizza before we leave. We stand in the parking structure waiting and finally a military humvee delivers my pizza. Then I claim I cannot eat this pizza without brushing my teeth. While looking for a tooth brush in the parking lot my alarm goes off and I wake up.
    Quote Originally Posted by Numeta View Post
    LMAO Cactus you poor poor thing. That 50$ an hour (lets pretend along) won't make you a dota god son. You are stuck with your shit brain for the rest of your existence. That is true punishment.

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast