Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Beyond Grantlike
    The moment I woke up from that dream I also grabbed my phone and sent someone this message I have no idea what I was doing
    Quote Originally Posted by Numeta View Post
    LMAO Cactus you poor poor thing. That 50$ an hour (lets pretend along) won't make you a dota god son. You are stuck with your shit brain for the rest of your existence. That is true punishment.
    אני אוהב גיאורג סורוס

Drugs are bad mmkay
    Quote Originally Posted by GranDGranT View Post
    If your heart was as big as your mouth you'd be real, but it aint

godo lrod

/u/GranDGranT has helped pay for 231.26 minutes of reddit server time.
    gifts on behalf of /u/GranDGranT have helped pay for 19.78 hours of reddit server time.

gifts on behalf of /u/Jalapen0s have helped pay for 14.92 hours of reddit server time.

I had a dream I was balls deep in nyte but woke up to her telling me to pull out

Beyond Grantlike
    i had a dream that i got a new tattoo directly over one of my old ones which is weird because it was over the one i like the most

had a dream I was dating one of my best friends. felt like I lived a live time with her in the dream.

feelsbadfam
    I will show you fear in a handful of memes

Had a dream I was playing a video game and I realized I could take the evil path and get a bunch of cool items. But it was like I was really in the game so I was running around doing evil stuff and all these people are saying "But Why Are U Doing This???" and I'm like fuk u bish i'm gonna get that sword.

I had a dream with Casey in it, but I don't remember what happened. nadota is starting to uncomfortably encroach on my personal space. I mean what if in the dream we had sex?

GET OUT OF MY HEAD CASEY

Beyond Grantlike
    there is often one element of my dreams that's due to nadota. I think in my recent dream I demanded I brush my teeth because magicmagicninja shared his lack of brushing with us in the blog thread.
    LMAO Cactus you poor poor thing. That 50$ an hour (lets pretend along) won't make you a dota god son. You are stuck with your shit brain for the rest of your existence. That is true punishment.
    אני אוהב גיאורג סורוס

It takes every ounce of my willpower to not think about Casey's thick shaft fracking exploratory wells in my woman's shale field, and yet he still manages to infiltrate my subconscious like some Freddy Krueger bogeyman when I'm asleep and defenseless.

I dreamed of having a threesome with a girl version of Arteezy after magicmagininja made an identical post in the Tinder thread. The guy might be a dreamwalker.

i dreamed that i woke up and some mover had taken my fridge away and the rest of my furniture and replaced it with some new stuff that a girl who lives below me intended to use for her remodel. i told her, she thought i wanted to fuck her or something, i somehow ended up in court against the real estate developer or something, we won but he got off easy, and i ended up in movie theatre with one of my old friends. i tried to leave because i had no fridge or something, it was a whole life sucks moment ive got no fridge, and he showed me a clip of american dad on his phone and asked me if i watched it

then i woke up

but was it real?

Beyond Grantlike
    Just woke up from a nap

Me and my girlfriend are heading to school at the same time. We go by hot air balloon. She is dressed in a fancy ass business suit. The whole time were riding the hot air balloon this song is playing (that's on Donaman). I fall over the edge of the hot air balloon eventually and her hair is suddenly like rapunzel's and she saves me with it. Instead of getting back in the hot air balloon I just hang from the hair for the rest of the ride. When we get to school there is a landing spot for me somehow and I just let go to land on it but I do it far too early and I lose my shit and wake up.
    Last edited by Huber; March 2nd, 2016 at 07:40 PM.

twitch.tv/notjones
    Steam ID
    adadaddada
    i have bad dreams from time to time. i actually enjoy them now on some level.

Steam ID
    Timado
    rofl

Steam ID
    Timado
    I had a dream about me kissing this girl by accident and then every1 freaking out and i just had a "lolz not my fault" face

Steam ID
    Timado
    then i woke up and realized who i had kissed xd

Beyond Grantlike
    Think I had that one because of that fears thread from the other day. Reminded me I'm a pussy about heights
    אני אוהב גיאורג סורוס

I love Love LOVE NADOTA!! Haxity's Avatar
    man i had a weird and long as fuck dream last night.

There was a ton of setup during the dream about all this stuff I did in class (felt kinda like highschool). All these intricate details and stories that I wish I could remember but werent that important to the story. Plus I dont think dreams are generally supposed to be that long, they're supposed to repeat over and over during the REM cycle. Anyways, I was a jokester in these classes and at one point the school is stalling for some reason. Like there's no classes going on and there's a super long break until the next one, but we still have to come back at some point. Well I wanted a cigarette but I had run out and didnt want to bum one. I hang out for a bit with my friends who are also pretty clowny and like joking around until I get antsy enough that I'm willing to go buy some. I remember that this weird convenience store/antique shop near me has a bunch of older style + classy things so they might have the type I'm looking for. So I decide to head out, but invite my girl (who outside of this dream is my ex who i havent had a conversation with in 18 months, and havent seen in 6 months). So we both go to this store and there's a nice older lady behind the counter. She seems to know me because she grabs the cigs that I want without me asking for them, so I take some time to look around the store. There's a glass case that has some weird antiques in it and one that especially catches my eye which is a middle-east styled dagger with a very pointy/curved tip in an extremely fancy case (looked like white gold with jewel inlays). The store owner comes over and starts chatting and picks up a different knife from the case that's strange looking because the handle and the blade are flush. There are designs carved into the handle that are single lines that are curvy and almost runic looking. I say something sorta stupid "I can always tell when a dagger like that is quality made because the carvings are perfectly continued from the handle to the blade." She sorta chuckles at me and says "Yes, but even the finest blades wear out" and she shakes the dagger (imagine hermione casting a spell) until it becomes apparent that the blade is loose and wiggles back and forth as if the wood that keeps the blade/handle together has worn out. So I just shrug it off and we go to leave and it's started to rain. I'm on a bike so I tell my girl we should go, but she just stands on the sidewalk in the rain. I think to myself fuck this I'm outta here it's raining but she just stands there. Eventually I go back and she wont say anything and wont move so I just go out to a distance and watch her. This guy (somehow I know him, maybe he was relevant in earlier parts of the dream idk) walks up to her and is acting super controlling and yelling at her and shit. Blaming her for something that happened to his arm (looks like a rope burn that runs all the way around his bicep). So I go over and tell her she doesnt have to put up with this shit, but she just stands there and doesnt say a word. He doesnt say shit either from what I remember. I just remember riding off in the rain on my bike with a total lack of a emotion over the whole thing. It was like this perfect build up and everything was going great and then this single event happened and I didnt even feel sadness or regret or anger, just simple acceptance and left.

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast