Page 80 of 80 FirstFirst ... 3070787980
Results 1,581 to 1,595 of 1595
    THE GREAT BLACK HOPE

feel so bad for punk

kid was 18, entering his first evo ever, winners side and loses to tokido like that

real fucking shame

Beyond Grantlike
    He should have been more of a jackass like usual so he'd feel comfortable.
    Quote Originally Posted by Numeta View Post
    LMAO Cactus you poor poor thing. That 50$ an hour (lets pretend along) won't make you a dota god son. You are stuck with your shit brain for the rest of your existence. That is true punishment.

Beyond Grantlike
    Quote Originally Posted by WishIWasAnOscarMayerMemer View Post
    has ultradavid been permanently replaced by the other white dude for all top 8s and is it because he likes injustice
    Multi game commentators can pick their game. David plays inj2 more than anything and sfv has plenty of commentators without him
    LMAO Cactus you poor poor thing. That 50$ an hour (lets pretend along) won't make you a dota god son. You are stuck with your shit brain for the rest of your existence. That is true punishment.

Beyond Grantlike
    Quote Originally Posted by Huber View Post
    Punk will win Evo
    Whoops

Holy Shit
    happy for tokido, got 2nd place too many times
    Quote Originally Posted by thetoo View Post
    I dont think u realize that trolling around internet is coward and retarded thing

I'm pretty good at basketball, started playing like a year and a half ago. I played ice hockey forever, so my footwork translates very well to basketball. Basketball is very much like Dota.

Quote Originally Posted by Huber View Post
    I don't think you are considering all of the things a default dash/run allows a character to do. I legit think Johnny could break the game with a default dash/run but w/e
    if johnny had a dash that was close to the speed he has right now with the low invul property then yeah, if not i don't think it would be better

Beyond Grantlike
    You are looking at too many numbers and not the capabilities of default run

Imagine, 5k, 5hs, Mf cancel, micro dash 5k etc. Simple basic pressure like this is impossible with Johnny because it would be broken. A Johnny block string followed by a hopdash is very unsafe by design.

That's only the surface. Advancing on the ground safely would be super strong. Far more relevant than a few frames more speed and low invul. I don't know how to say this without sounding condescending but I don't think you completely understand the merits of default runs. Maybe cause slayer doesn't have one either? Idk

i agree on the pressure part and really unless someone mods a version with a dash in i can't really prove him having worse neutral but that's how i feel from playing the character and playing against him. his ground game is stellar because of his movement and great normals, having a slower dash without lower invul would hurt that even if you could fd brake it.

his pressure is already some of the best in the game, breaking it further would just revert him to 1.0 status or beyond. my original point was either way that his movement is great either way, even with not being able to fd brake. it is not a severe enough disadvantage to actually hamper him in neutral game enough. like slayer can't fd brake either his forward dash but it's still a really good ass forward dash because of its properties.

Beyond Grantlike
    Iirc you said he would be a worse character with a default run. Sorry I dont know what else to say. These minor advantages like a few frames faster and low invul do not make movement that is different but just as good. Johnny could possibly render the game unplayable with a default run.

Beyond Grantlike
    Steam ID
    When I'm on the mountain (Kilimanjaro) They call me Meme Master

i did say that and i still do think he could be overall worse with a run like sin's

Beyond Grantlike
    Yeah to me that is objectively nonsense so this wont go anywhere. Whatever.

Arcsys stopped by riotgames!

Beyond Grantlike
    Jedah looks dope in marvel

Page 80 of 80 FirstFirst ... 3070787980