Page 71 of 74 FirstFirst ... 21616970717273 ... LastLast
Results 1,401 to 1,420 of 1467
    Beyond Grantlike
    big mvci leaks http://www.twitter.com/ten_count_full

my sources said dante is in and it was original dante so it makes me believe it a little
    Quote Originally Posted by Numeta View Post
    LMAO Cactus you poor poor thing. That 50$ an hour (lets pretend along) won't make you a dota god son. You are stuck with your shit brain for the rest of your existence. That is true punishment.

Beyond Grantlike
    Quote Originally Posted by Chief Keef View Post
    LTG has been playing the loser version of Money Mayweather for so long that I can't tell if hes actually pretending or not
    he is pretending. he is an actor. when he is at super arcade he is the softest mother fucker.
    LMAO Cactus you poor poor thing. That 50$ an hour (lets pretend along) won't make you a dota god son. You are stuck with your shit brain for the rest of your existence. That is true punishment.

Beyond Grantlike
    I lost 3k lp trying to play Akuma lmao my shotos are trash. Had fun doing it though

Capcom nerfed fang lmao

Beyond Grantlike
    yeah the hells that about I wanted to see that character do shit

Steam ID
    STEAM_0:1:2231
    dont worry boys urien and cammy got some much needed buffs

weekly local confirmed. windjammers is also THE SHIT

Beyond Grantlike
    the one true game

yoooooo fucking patch with simultaneous release on consoles and pc holy fucking shit

Beyond Grantlike
    truly god's gift

I love Love LOVE NADOTA!!
    Killer instinct on SNES is still the best

Beyond Grantlike
    Rev 2 is 2000 yen. Pretty dope. An sf4 style model for new releases is perfect for arcsys

Steam ID
    paine_
    lmao I saw that. I guess I agree it's bm but I'd still find other ways to taunt like spamming a dumb animation or moving funny
    Quote Originally Posted by Timado View Post
    nadotas the place where every thread turns into a blog

Beyond Grantlike
    someone made a threat of violence over taunting and the KI cats made a donkey decision. they are now the butt of every joke

Beyond Grantlike
    Evo lineup was announced as: SFV, Tekken 7, Injustice 2, BBCF, GGXrdRev2, Smash 4, SSBM, KOF14, and a final game to be voted in

Looks like they are splitting the games well so that both Saturday and Sunday finals are a big deal. Not like before where it was like Sunday is the games that matter and the other days are w/e. I'm stoked this sounds like an amazing evo.

I love Love LOVE NADOTA!!
    where can we see whos winning the donation drive

Steam ID
    deafxrobot
    https://www.generosity.com/explore/o...se/popular_all

site sucks but under the "other tag" you can find all the games. basically a race between marvel and pokken right now
    Quote Originally Posted by thetoo View Post
    this is an internet video game forum u retard i can do whatever the fuck i want if u dont like it u can commit suicide

Steam ID
    paine_
    it's mahvel baby
    Quote Originally Posted by Timado View Post
    nadotas the place where every thread turns into a blog

Steam ID
    Durgular
    Anyone here play Rivals?
    If were to compare us to the television program 'Scrubs,' we would be JD and Elliot because even though things have not worked out thus far, in the end we are destined to be together.
    Thank you for your time.

Quote Originally Posted by GranDGranT View Post
    Like I really do wish I was that sheltered and didnt have to worry about anything in the world except the next time my dad is going to ask me turn off my stream and fuck me

Page 71 of 74 FirstFirst ... 21616970717273 ... LastLast