Beyond Grantlike magicmagininja's Avatar
    Steam ID
    hobbitstoisengard

Car Thread

Post car shit in here

I love Love LOVE NADOTA!!
    car......son?
    Quote Originally Posted by yung_nigga_sigma View Post
    that fucking black chick I fucked gave me chlamydia what the fuck. Thank god I got an std test literally the day after I fucked her so I caught it very early. I mean I also got it because I'm an ex IV drug user but whatever. Moral of the lesson: don't fuck ******s in rehabs but tbh getting to bust in a ****** raw twice was kind of worth the shot in the arm and two pills I had to take to get rid of the nasty disease she carried.

Does a Genius Know he’s a Genius?
    Posted on February 29, 2016 by carsonzilla

Over the last little while, I’ve set aside a sort of inner-dialogue. A debate of sorts in my mind over what — if any — kinds of possible intelligent-competence I possess — in any way shape or form, as an individual, or as a teacher. Do I think I consciously possess some if any kind of superior intelligent competence? An average amount of intelligent competence? None at all? — Or could it ever seem to another living person that I could possibly possess some kind of intelligent competence on any subject whatsoever? — Whether it be a conscious or a subconscious amount of intelligent-competence. I’ve recently been asking myself these complicated ego-killing questions repeatedly to unveil truth without ego attached. Do I — as a person, possess any kind of subconscious or conscious intelligent competence — on any subject whatsoever? — if so, what subject? Why? How? Do I possess this in any variety or any sort of subconscious or conscious intelligence on any subject whatsoever? Who gets to decide this? Me? You? A third party stranger?

Let’s use my personal history as a stepping-off point — first noting, I come from a very successful family of doctors, authors, lawyers, and teachers. Then also noting that I have been an amateur — only to become a professional, or near-professional, in a variety of different chess-like strategy games — which reward critical and analytical thinking. Gears of War; Texas hold em poker, Dota 2; and Starcraft 2. All four of these games I once started off as an unknown entity — then I got myself to either a professional or a semi-professional level, depending on the amount of prize money won. However, in terms of relative skill, decision-making ability, and in-game knowledge, I historically learned and analyzed the most game-theory-optimal concepts quite quickly. Meaning, I have at one point showed an extreme competence and demonstrated a perplexity of rapid knowledge induction in all of those very different games.

You may be asking if you’ve read up until this point, what does that experience in games have to do with any amount of conscious intelligence? The short and simple answer is — everything.

When you start as a mere nothing and work your way to a position of relative success in something — you learn a multitude of lessons about the path to success. The path of starting off your specific passion — whatever it may be, — as an ignoramus, — while failing and failing along the way. You fail, you learn — you eventually learn how to learn while you’re failing. — Ego aside, — slowly you start to become better and better in this specific passion until one day hopefully — you make it and breakthrough into the scene of this passion — as a successful person in the field of this pursuit.

Statistics say on average it takes 10,000 hours to go from an amateur to an expert in whatever it is a person decides. I believe that if you have certain experiences in your life (like I do) then you know how to fail and learn from your failures — you can cut that 10,000 hours down substantially. I agree that when you first learn how to go from nothing to something it will most likely take 10,000 hours. But, by the 5th time you go from nothing to something it may only take 5,000 — or 6,000 hours. That’s where my advantageous specific experiences as a person of failure come in. I’m a person who’s currently pursuing novel writing as an ironic career choice, oh man let me talk more about my failures.

My writing started on Dec 7th, 2015, it was pretty shit, I’ll be perfectly honest. I failed and then I failed again — as I once did in gaming. Hell, I’m still failing with this writing shit but at least, I know how to set my ego aside and learn from failures— mostly how and why — I’m failing specifically and how I can learn from these failures. Because that’s what it takes to succeed in a path of your passions — countless failures, if you don’t know how to fail I feel bad for you. Even while I’m failing — I’m working my ass off — to become better in this art that I’ve selected for myself — and it will become better — if you’ve followed my writing in any capacity — perhaps you could testify to this trial and error progress of my writing that I’m speaking of.

Which goes back to the original point of the article. Do I think I possess some kind of conscious super-intelligence or whatever? I think that all writing comes off pretentious to a pretentious reader. — Or, do I believe that I’m on the path to becoming competent in this art which I’ve selected for myself? It’s a very simple answer, I believe if you work hard you shall achieve, you set a picture in your subconscious — you manifest your goals — they eventually become your reality.

Spend the time and effort into doing what you want to do — eventually, your experience and your hard work will get you to wherever you want or need to go. Am I saying that anyone in the world will like my novel except for me? Absolutely fucking not — but that won’t stop me from trying, and from working my ass off day in and out to become better at this writing thing each and every day — in hope that I one day publish something created by my very own bizarre imagination — who knows right?

Do I know anything about the subjects I write about? Hardly, — see here’s the thing, my novel contains a section which is literally labeled “The evolution of everything.” — Every subsection and every specific topic inside this evolution of everything require on average 10,000 hours to become an expert in. What I have done is read and reviewed tons and tons of material and relayed the whole iceberg — into my novel, to better summarize points that remain super prevalent to the plot and the plight of my protagonist. I’m not an astrophysicist — I can’t cite to you the mathematics behind quantum mechanics — but what I can offer a reader is a super-simplified — tip-of-the-iceberg-like summary — in order to express these extraordinarily complicated concepts which are extremely important and relevant to the direction of my science-fiction novel, I have to make some shit up, that’s why it’s called science-fiction, lol.

So no, I’m not an idiot as you may like to believe, consciously I fully realize what I’m doing here and I know that I can’t consider myself an expert in these subsections inside this — evolution of everything — that I’ve constructed. They are a collection of my research, my imagination, and my creativity, I don’t suppose myself a genius. What I would consider myself if not as an intellectual but as an artist. I’m not trying to publish a scientific or philosophical paper that will end up inside some lame scientific journal or on the desk of some asshole university professor. My goal is to create a super-summary of cosmology and this galactic evolution while presenting it as a sex’d the fuck up sci-fi thriller,

I will keep learning my subjects, I will keep relearning through my writing and I will insert these bizarre concepts of mine when fully completed into my evolution of everything theory — once I’m done failing and make it thoroughly related to my novel. Hopefully, one day I will have created and released a work of my pure imagination — that I will forever be proud of for as long as I live this life of mine. If you’ve read this far into this article thank you so much for reading— however, I challenge you to question yourselves and your motives. What are you living your life for? How will you become better at what you’re doing? Do you possess some kind of subconscious intelligence or conscious intelligence that relates into your conscious-competence? How? Why? What would a stranger say? What would a stranger say? Is your ego shaped by your environment? Or is there some prevalent amount of substance behind it?
    that fucking black chick I fucked gave me chlamydia what the fuck. Thank god I got an std test literally the day after I fucked her so I caught it very early. I mean I also got it because I'm an ex IV drug user but whatever. Moral of the lesson: don't fuck ******s in rehabs but tbh getting to bust in a ****** raw twice was kind of worth the shot in the arm and two pills I had to take to get rid of the nasty disease she carried.

0 comments

Leave a Reply

twitch.tv/notjones
    Steam ID
    adadaddada
    feb. 29, 2016

carson discovers the em dash

Ever feel like you'd be a generally carsonseque human being if your parents weren't well educated and articulate and caring enough to get you reading at a young age.
    I have heard of an emulator of Peregrinos, a post-war writer who, after having finished his first novel, committed suicide to attract attention to his work. Attention was in fact attracted, but the book was judged to be no good.

no I really don't think I would have

Steam ID
    hobbitstoisengard
    mods
    Quote Originally Posted by divine View Post
    Magics been way too agreeable without the least bit of negotiation. I know he's smart enough to abuse his sub-ness by taking it in the ass when it matters.
    Quote Originally Posted by Timado View Post
    ya, workin out for da gurls never works ask magic, the guy trains everyday like a ucking dog and is 10 years away from gettign some poon
    Quote Originally Posted by iamafuckingretard View Post
    kinkshamers dont know what love is

Steam ID
    flopagis
    im getting a car soon magic. what car should i get.

Steam ID
    hobbitstoisengard
    what do u need and whats ur bedget
    Magics been way too agreeable without the least bit of negotiation. I know he's smart enough to abuse his sub-ness by taking it in the ass when it matters.
    ya, workin out for da gurls never works ask magic, the guy trains everyday like a ucking dog and is 10 years away from gettign some poon

Steam ID
    Timado
    Post pics of ur car

Steam ID
    hobbitstoisengard

Steam ID
    hobbitstoisengard
    my parents didnt want me to buy it so i bought it and told them the day after lmao

Steam ID
    Timado

Steam ID
    cryptexitium
    Cars fucking rule.
    Gamut on Twitch.tv
    Gamut on bird.com

Steam ID
    cryptexitium
    Gamut on Twitch.tv
    Gamut on bird.com

Steam ID
    cryptexitium
    Gamut on Twitch.tv
    Gamut on bird.com

Steam ID
    cryptexitium

FUCK YEAH CARS.
    Gamut on Twitch.tv
    Gamut on bird.com

i drive a 2004 toyota matrix.

Beyond Grantlike
    Quote Originally Posted by grimelines View Post
    i drive a 2004 toyota matrix.
    might as well drive a pri...
    Quote Originally Posted by bayonettahasnoass View Post
    nice sunglasses and suit, why dont u wear a fedora to complete the process fucking retard

Page 1 of 31 12311 ... LastLast