Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Can't Stump the Trump (Hi snakebite654's Avatar

ignore list showing?

what happened the the ignore list completely removing the post? now it's still showing a little box there where it used to just be the next post
    Quote Originally Posted by vT.Jubei View Post
    snakebites just a frat douche

If you can be told what you can see or read, then it follows that you can be told what to say or think.

Banned
    What exactly defines a "Shitpost?"

Steam ID
    capgrass
    Trust in the algorithm.

Beyond Grantlike
    probably when it's the same word or phrase repeated X amount of times, or when it's too long
    Quote Originally Posted by yung_nigga_sigma View Post
    that fucking black chick I fucked gave me chlamydia what the fuck. Thank god I got an std test literally the day after I fucked her so I caught it very early. I mean I also got it because I'm an ex IV drug user but whatever. Moral of the lesson: don't fuck ******s in rehabs but tbh getting to bust in a ****** raw twice was kind of worth the shot in the arm and two pills I had to take to get rid of the nasty disease she carried.

Steam ID
    Spit-wad
    lol

Quote Originally Posted by Pepper View Post
    probably when it's the same word or phrase repeated X amount of times, or when it's too long
    The best I can give this answer is a 3/10

Beyond Grantlike
    I don't get it
    that fucking black chick I fucked gave me chlamydia what the fuck. Thank god I got an std test literally the day after I fucked her so I caught it very early. I mean I also got it because I'm an ex IV drug user but whatever. Moral of the lesson: don't fuck ******s in rehabs but tbh getting to bust in a ****** raw twice was kind of worth the shot in the arm and two pills I had to take to get rid of the nasty disease she carried.

shit posts are marked by moderators
    If you can be told what you can see or read, then it follows that you can be told what to say or think.

(lol)

Beyond Grantlike
    oh lame

Beyond Grantlike
    thought certain shitposts like the youtube video spam were autohidden

Steam ID
    Spit-wad
    No, mods are just doing their jobs pretty well.

Beyond Grantlike

Steam ID
    paine_

Quote Originally Posted by Paine View Post

Holy Shit
    Steam ID
    Forrest
    Mods are sods

Quote Originally Posted by Spit-wad View Post
    No, mods are just doing their jobs pretty well.
    :swoon:

Holy Shit
    Steam ID
    Forrest
    I'm not mean you're just whack

this doesn't work for me for some reason

i'm using google botnet

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast