Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Wicked Sick
    Quote Originally Posted by Pepper View Post
    And the people who make those types of claims are usually delusional and annoying as hell to talk Strategy with, especially because the low MMR meta is so different from the 6k+ pub/competitive meta
    this.

i don't think low players should be restricted from talking strategy but it can be annoying to read posts like "im on a winstreak (in my 4k/5k bracket) with this.." as if it has any meaning and proves that some build is legit
    the thing is a lot of stuff just works in lower brackets because the people are awful and don't know how to play dota and not because a particular strat, build or playstyle is actually good or viable
    a low player can still argue about some unusual build being good but then he should use good players who use that build as a reference and not his own trench tier pubs
    i don't want to flame or be condescending, i just think this is how this place would be a lot more useful, if people had more self awareness of their own level

Holy Shit
    Steam ID
    Forrest
    Yeah that's a longer way of saying what I said before: bad players can say good things sometimes - but it isn't good until a good player makes it good

See: bulldog stealing my blink furion build

I think I judge pretty well y'all. rest easy
    Quote Originally Posted by Numeta View Post
    conspiracy theorist is a term created by the CIA to discredit anyone not in on the corruption.

אני אוהב גיאורג סורוס

Beyond Grantlike magicmagininja's Avatar
    Steam ID
    hobbitstoisengard
    in response to:
    Quote Originally Posted by Huber View Post
    bad strategy is still strategy that can be discussed. I dont care if you talk some shit either but this is the kind that isnt funny or entertaining. it's just a little sad.

idk i dont think its got a purpose but i suppose ud need to pay someone to curate posts/information and update it. more of a meta issue really. like advice from a 5k or whatever ppl have now is much worse than waht u could get if u gave arteezy dollars a motnh to make posts here, then u get more traffic too so i think you should do it, but thats a $pit decision.
    Quote Originally Posted by divine View Post
    Magics been way too agreeable without the least bit of negotiation. I know he's smart enough to abuse his sub-ness by taking it in the ass when it matters.
    Quote Originally Posted by Timado View Post
    ya, workin out for da gurls never works ask magic, the guy trains everyday like a ucking dog and is 10 years away from gettign some poon
    Quote Originally Posted by iamafuckingretard View Post
    kinkshamers dont know what love is

Beyond Grantlike magicmagininja's Avatar
    Steam ID
    hobbitstoisengard
    wouldnt even ahve to be rtz, maybe u could get bulba because hes still good at dota, but not like "superstar not worht my time" good at dota. Or u could get merlini maybe. Idk food 4 thought.
    Quote Originally Posted by divine View Post
    Magics been way too agreeable without the least bit of negotiation. I know he's smart enough to abuse his sub-ness by taking it in the ass when it matters.
    Quote Originally Posted by Timado View Post
    ya, workin out for da gurls never works ask magic, the guy trains everyday like a ucking dog and is 10 years away from gettign some poon
    Quote Originally Posted by iamafuckingretard View Post
    kinkshamers dont know what love is

We have tried to get pros on board. Not happening. Move on and talk about Dota. It is beneficial anyway even without some cyber athletes
    conspiracy theorist is a term created by the CIA to discredit anyone not in on the corruption.

אני אוהב גיאורג סורוס

Steam ID
    ironstove_
    Yea, you're really dumb dude, a person's skill level at dota isn't indicative of their ability to come up with strategies, there is a lot more to dota than just item/hero builds, you find a lot of pros make questionable/suboptimal builds but are able to get away with it because other skills like their micro, reaction time, game-sense, and such are far superior.

Even things like optimizing your hotkeys is something that you don't need to be 7k+ to talk about, and it's ignorant to try to limit strategy discussion to professionals esp on a casual forum like this like LOL.

ROFL magic stop trying to salvage the mess u started just admit ur a retard and wrong and u wont post shit when ive got a good 1k mmron u if ur rreally 4k jesus fuck off already

Steam ID
    dotakyle
    magicmagininja is acutally like 2800 mmr and doesn't play dota because of that reason. why he is allowed to actively post on dota strategy is beyond me.

Beyond Grantlike
    Quote Originally Posted by Kksweet View Post
    ROFL magic stop trying to salvage the mess u started just admit ur a retard and wrong and u wont post shit when ive got a good 1k mmron u if ur rreally 4k jesus fuck off already
    Quote Originally Posted by bayonettahasnoass View Post
    nice sunglasses and suit, why dont u wear a fedora to complete the process fucking retard

Beyond Grantlike
    ur so fucking clueless its insane. get the fuck out of here. i may be low 5k but even that is high enough to get matched in 6k+ average games and simply look at what items 7k+ players in my games buy, i also have been playing this games for many years and am aware of the current meta trends. ur fucking awful at this game and therefore have no idea who is good or isn't good, or what buils are good or not. the fact that u think u do is so annoying
    nice sunglasses and suit, why dont u wear a fedora to complete the process fucking retard

alright it has passed lets get back to theory crafting

אני אוהב גיאורג סורוס

Steam ID
    28wksltr
    Shut the fuck up casey

Beyond Grantlike
    Strategy Forum: Rules and Grimelines

Banned
    Steam ID
    Flatsix
    sick necro post magicmagifaggot

Steam ID
    28wksltr
    SAID : OH! GIRL.

SHOCK-ME-LIKE-AN-ELEC-TRIC-EEL

Steam ID
    28wksltr
    SHE GONNA TEACH ME HOW TO SWIMBABY GIRLSHOCK ME UP LIKE A ELECTRIC FEEL

can you please not post in here we alreayd know u hae bipolar disorder and u cant control yourslef when it comes to usles garbage being typed up onto your computer screen

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12