Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast

Tralf "mark" Seidl

Quote Originally Posted by shootingstars View Post

Disappointed a thousand times over with Fishworks in North Vancouver @Fishworkslolo tonight. I can't even say it was bad service because there was no service. My girlfriend and I got there at 7pm and didn't get out of there until 10:15pm. It was a very busy night and they seemed understaffed, which was fine. They understandably comped us dessert; however, we received absolutely no customer service for very simple, easy tasks.
    When we asked for our water to be refilled, it happened not from our server, but from someone else 15 minutes later. Our order was also incorrect: mussels =/= clams. Getting a box for our food to-go was a 20 minute effort. Getting our bill was literally a 50 minute effort. By this time, too, the rush was completely over, but our server was talking to others and doing things that could have easily been done after we had been attended to (folding napkins, placing silverware - again, the restaurant was completely vacant by this time).
    I've waited, too, and worked in customer service myself for many years. I understand that sometimes rushes come at unexpected times and you're understaffed. That is completely understandable. But complete neglect altogether for very simple things at times when it was not busy for literally hours is terrible customer service. I'm normally very understanding because I'm a very passive person, and despite my youthful look I'm an amazing tipper. Perhaps it was our looks that brought on this lack of attention to our table in the dimly lit corner. We felt forgotten about. Our server's name was Reggie.

wish ur server poisoned ur food so ud drop dead lol

I've been looking into going back to school for some time now to become a developer. However, Lisa has shown me an organization that provides a heavily immersive developer "boot-camp" for 8 weeks, 9am-9pm - 7 days a week. As soon as payday comes, I'm going to give them a call and perhaps catch the next tour. It's a huge step for me, and will probably be the most difficult 8 weeks of my life but it's something I need to do.

Sorry fucked up 30 years of my life. Maybe these next 8 weeks will turn them all around

Holy Shit
    Steam ID
    Forrest
    LMAO

rofl

Quote Originally Posted by shootingstars View Post
    Sorry fucked up 30 years of my life. Maybe these next 8 weeks will turn them all around
    ristu GOing IN

WTF

Anyone know of any Early Music programs or opportunities in the Vancouver area? A longshot, but let me know! I would love to get involved...

Sorry my Music major from a tier 18 college only allows me to work as a part time substitute teacher earning $9 an hour. Any1 know any1 looking to hire a 30 year old video game caster?

Good Plan. A lot of what you will be doing is just basic logical thinking and you are good at that. Your music education will help.
    Tough it out and make it happen. If only so I can say my son is a WEB developer. That is a lot easier to explain to friends my age than Shoutcaster.

I love Love LOVE NADOTA!!
    Alright whats going on

Am I the only one that thinks some of these presidential nominees are losing capacity, as it were, and it's something worth addressing? I just don't feel comfortable having a leader of a country be so old.

Beyond Grantlike
    wheres that from

ur 30 living off some1 elses money part time substitue teaching playing Dota 2 ruining <6k avg pubs for a living. How can u call any1 old for another profession

Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast