I love Love LOVE NADOTA!! Haxity's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Quality Poster View Post
    remember when purge called reddit high skilled dota players
    lmao. is this a joke?
    I can't follow sig rules

Quote Originally Posted by Haxity View Post
    lmao. is this a joke?
    he said it last ti on the panel

and somehow it got 1k upvotes and 400 comments https://www.reddit.com/r/DotA2/comme...level_players/

he said it last ti on the panel
    that dude has been such a retard faggot since the dotacash days honestly.
    I can't follow sig rules

yeah idk why hes asking for money to make videos and why peoples giving him money.

if his videos are so good hows his targeted audience still so low skilled and awful constantly complaining about being in the trench

I love Love LOVE NADOTA!!
    avg dota mmr is like 2.5k

avg reddit mmr is like 3.5k

both are garbage but "higher-level" is correct
    Quote Originally Posted by yung_nigga_sigma View Post
    that fucking black chick I fucked gave me chlamydia what the fuck. Thank god I got an std test literally the day after I fucked her so I caught it very early. I mean I also got it because I'm an ex IV drug user but whatever. Moral of the lesson: don't fuck ******s in rehabs but tbh getting to bust in a ****** raw twice was kind of worth the shot in the arm and two pills I had to take to get rid of the nasty disease she carried.

Quote Originally Posted by Pepper View Post
    avg dota mmr is like 2.5k

avg reddit mmr is like 3.5k

both are garbage but "higher-level" is correct
    hows average reddit mmr 3.5k when shit like 1k mmr plays gets to the front page

yeah idk why hes asking for money to make videos and why peoples giving him money.

if his videos are so good hows his targeted audience still so low skilled and awful constantly complaining about being in the trench
    im sure if they want to use their money for a good cause theyd just pay my miasma to bottom for them? im sure as the top bottom in the game he could teach them a thing or ten? hows my reddit and my "#purgegamers" actually just so fucking stupid? this is for sure on my valve? get him out? get purge the FUCK out? end mid. im done boys.
    I can't follow sig rules

look in the reddit battle cup threads and all of them are like sub 2k mmr

Quote Originally Posted by Haxity View Post
    im sure if they want to use their money for a good cause theyd just pay my miasma to bottom for them? im sure as the top bottom in the game he could teach them a thing or ten? hows my reddit and my "#purgegamers" actually just so fucking stupid? this is for sure on my valve? get him out? get purge the FUCK out? end mid. im done boys.
    purge gaymers paying my miasma :sunbhiethinkface:

I love Love LOVE NADOTA!!
    hows average reddit mmr 3.5k when shit like 1k mmr plays gets to the front page
    cause there were polls iirc.

avg was high 3k but im sure u have to account slightly for higher mmr people voting more than lower mmr people
    Quote Originally Posted by yung_nigga_sigma View Post
    that fucking black chick I fucked gave me chlamydia what the fuck. Thank god I got an std test literally the day after I fucked her so I caught it very early. I mean I also got it because I'm an ex IV drug user but whatever. Moral of the lesson: don't fuck ******s in rehabs but tbh getting to bust in a ****** raw twice was kind of worth the shot in the arm and two pills I had to take to get rid of the nasty disease she carried.

Quote Originally Posted by Pepper View Post
    cause there were polls iirc.

avg was high 3k but im sure u have to account slightly for higher mmr people voting more than lower mmr people
    everyone lies about their mmr on those polls except me. it's like dick measurements everyone lies but not me. 6.5" length 5.5" girth
    I can't follow sig rules

Steam ID
    dieseramer88
    one thing i have noticed is that people that write wrong stuff about dota with huge confidence usually have OG flairs
    Quote Originally Posted by KZZ View Post
    numeta god
    Quote Originally Posted by thetoo View Post
    sorry mursglics that was too much, good job starting shit and making yourself embarrassed tho. applause for that

Og does pick visage as a 1 so you might be onto something

Dendi Mafia Power Rankings Top 10 of All-Time

Steam ID
    notjones
    [–]Nmagane -9 points 9 months ago

I can tell you are not African american. (I prefer "Black", being one) They're simply stating facts, I can't do anything about it and you should deal with it. My race is stupid! I'm a dumb black guy just like the rest of us, this is not a joke. We are all stupid nig*er ret__ds. That's how it's always been, that's why we've been enslaved and still are -- we are a race of monkey men! Big Chimp Human! Hahaha Chimpout! Ferguson!
    http://nadota.com/showthread.php?409...91#post1787091 bump this thread and show your support for a banned Haxity

Mega Kill
    Reddit out in full force, celebrating 3.8k mmr as the threshold for "top 10%"
    Quote Originally Posted by sesh View Post
    the hidden pool is the entire dota playing community. dota players are invisible to the normal community of successful adults around them but if you look at anyone with a normal exterior hiding a traumatized sociopath you'll find out he plays dota.

Ferguson!
    /u/GranDGranT has helped pay for 231.26 minutes of reddit server time.
    gifts on behalf of /u/GranDGranT have helped pay for 19.78 hours of reddit server time.

gifts on behalf of /u/Jalapen0s have helped pay for 14.92 hours of reddit server time.

Steam ID
    dieseramer88
    Start leading please. (self.DotA2)
    eingereicht vor 19 Minuten von Natanthekill
    In every barcket Ive played I swear to god nobody is taking any inative. I mean honsetly start picking up ur mic and calling shots. Half the game just dragging cause nobody want to tell the team what to do. Are most of you actaully shy ? cause i dont get it.
    Pick up ur mic and start talking alreday. U dumpstering mid, u got sick items. Instead of "ebd gg cant 1x9 animal team", start telling ur team what to do cause u created us a massive lead.
    thanks.
    P.S Im talking about eu server , dont have any indication on how it goes on other servers.
    Quote Originally Posted by KZZ View Post
    numeta god
    Quote Originally Posted by thetoo View Post
    sorry mursglics that was too much, good job starting shit and making yourself embarrassed tho. applause for that

M-M-M-Monster Kill
    animal team

Page 20 of 21 FirstFirst ... 1018192021 LastLast