Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Steam ID
    orionrm
    funny thing is I'm from a really rich area so theres a lot of kids at my school like this. ik people who have lost hundreds/thousands of dollars and just don't care
    Quote Originally Posted by GranDGranT View Post
    That's why no one likes you

Godlike
    Steam ID
    zerfax1
    ixmike himself has complained about it

Banned
    Valve, the suit alleges, directly profits from transactions tied to gambling.
    McLeod’s suit notes that some third-party CS:GO websites don’t require age verification, "which allows minor users to place illegal bets." In his suit, McLeod cites a report from Bloomberg about teenagers gambling on Counter-Strike skins, reportedly part of a $2 billion business.
    and my cousin can get down 5-10 BTC anonymously and we just ignore all of that? lol

Ur a moron dude
    /u/GranDGranT has helped pay for 231.26 minutes of reddit server time.

gifts on behalf of /u/GranDGranT have helped pay for 19.78 hours of reddit server time.

gifts on behalf of /u/Jalapen0s have helped pay for 14.92 hours of reddit server time.

Quote Originally Posted by Numeta View Post
    whats a Sans battlefury

Holy Shit
    dont really see what you're getting at. he wants to sue valve for allowing minors to gamble and ur talking about tax evasion or some shit.

Banned
    I dont even know where this went anymore. I copy/pasted a quote from my cus and started speculating but this shits all twisted

Banned
    Yeah, exactly but where is one shred of evidence or grounds for this to not get tossed to the curb.. i think we all agree it's bogus bullshit so gonna stop bumping this

Steam ID
    orionrm
    Quote Originally Posted by Ares_The_Come_Up View Post
    I dont even know where this went anymore. I copy/pasted a quote from my cus and started speculating but this shits all twisted
    errrrr

dude u ok?
    Quote Originally Posted by GranDGranT View Post
    That's why no one likes you

Banned
    gr8 but I need a break from dota, nadota, all things LCD tbh bbl

Banned
    gotta be group action to work

M-M-M-Monster Kill
    steam markets the worst shit to ever happen to items

2nd worst thing is dota 2 drops being untradable and unmarketabl,e 3rd worst is phone authentication (pls dont scam my trading cards lol!)

Banned
    Steam ID
    GoodN1ght
    Idk best they could probably do is that Valve is actively doing nothing to prevent betting from minors/on minors.

None of the betting sites should be let using the valve login system but they do as it makes Valve more $$$.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by OhMyDog View Post
    dont really see what you're getting at. he wants to sue valve for allowing minors to gamble and ur talking about tax evasion or some shit.
    Alright,I see what happend as my brain was melting from grinding mmr the past 14 days.

I and those I know are American and the only reason pinnacle and other sites don't let Americans gamble there is because they refuse to pay the federalis tax (bs imho). Thats really the only reason.

When I was talking about tax evasion, yes. Here if one was to make enough money they'd have to claim self-employment and be subject to 15% of their total income.

I highly doubt you can be arrested / taxed since it would be one helluva a case to prove hooks, skins, etc are "profit from winnings".

I drifted off of our conversation focusing on the aspect I know. Unless something changed this spring/summer OPSkins is mandated like any other exchange to obtain your personal info (btc). If you're taking payment in Skrill or something I dunno.. just jealous of you Canadias, aussies, etc that don't have to worry about all that shit.

I still don't think the money justifies Valve being directly involved in a conspircy but you never know and gabe knows the meaning of putting $$ first.

Sleep is good

edit/p.s.

Dan I had you greyboxed for some reason. I didn't see any of those messages until I fixed it today.
    Last edited by Ares_The_Come_Up; June 26th, 2016 at 08:02 AM.

Double Kill
    how could valve do that? Gaben! haha get it? Hl3

Banned
    I don't know OPSkins books (obviously) but afaik they've only been running efficianly the past 6 or so months. I can't imagine enough money going through there with how amature their code was. They got right later this year. If the kickbacks were as large as some rumors say I might see it but at this time highly doubtful.

The guys that sell for csgl and d2l (relative being one that used to) don't sell on opskins. They sell to people that flip it on OPSkins. make $0.05 per key and flip 1000's there is a living in that.

P.S.

D2L raised limits to match VPGame (hooks are bettable and max bet is $160 "value" aka usd in steam money.

-We have recently updated all items prices.
    -We have increased bet limit from 75$ for each item(s) to 160$ for each item(s).
    -We have increased max bet(s) from 500$ to 900$.
    -New items that were added for example are ,

• Dragonclaw Hook > 160$.
    • Apline set ( Pants , Gloves ) > (70-150$)..
    • Golden couriers are now betable > ( 70-130$ ).
    • Golden Shards of exile > 120$.

I finally can offload my 200 gg's! kappa

Quote Originally Posted by od1n View Post
    how could valve do that? Gaben! haha get it? Hl3
    groggy ;p
    Last edited by Ares_The_Come_Up; June 26th, 2016 at 08:17 AM.

Holy Shit
    alright tinfoil conspiracies of valve somehow in cahoots with opskins or whatever gambling sites are starting to irritate me

Holy Shit
    The more ares types the more apparent he makes it that he's bizarro
    Quote Originally Posted by agile_mind View Post
    if god doesn't have a sense of humor, why did he put a turbo-clit in my ass? food for thought

Double Kill
    Steam ID
    dsoliver18
    Valve sucks is csgodice

Double Kill
    Steam ID
    dsoliver18
    valve sucks a big dote welcome to csgoroute
    Last edited by dsoliver18; January 11th, 2018 at 04:29 AM.

Holy Shit
    ]
    Last edited by bees; January 10th, 2018 at 11:04 AM.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234