Page 15 of 19 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast
Results 281 to 300 of 373
  1. #281
    plasma just offers a better service at a better price its economics

  2. #282
    Godlike a2pas's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Posts
    3,591
    Steam ID
    afraid2poop@school
    plasmas scabbing our fucking labor union. what a piece of shit.
    Quote Originally Posted by yung_nigga_sigma View Post
    No, I moved states in both cases when I found out they were pregnant. I don't have a Facebook and never tell people my last name so it's hard to track me down

  3. #283
    Wicked Sick BLACK[AMRINES]'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Keenada
    Posts
    1,199
    plasma going in on my main he says he will need 4 days to get these 5 wins wEOOooo

    but ya if you're looking to get outa LP fast I bet haxity is worth it I hope

  4. #284
    isnt haxity like 4k. i feel like he would have some trouble doing it quickly lol.

  5. #285
    Quote Originally Posted by Sammyboy View Post
    isnt haxity like 4k. i feel like he would have some trouble doing it quickly lol.
    ? and plasmas 2k u fucking retard

  6. #286
    Quote Originally Posted by Quality Poster View Post
    ? and plasmas 2k u fucking retard
    blackmarines point was that haxity would do it way faster as plasmas taking 5 days. i wasnt implying plasmas was fast lmao just saying idk if haxity would get it done fast either

  7. #287
    I love Love LOVE NADOTA!! Haxity's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Arizona
    Posts
    33,638
    Quote Originally Posted by Sammyboy View Post
    blackmarines point was that haxity would do it way faster as plasmas taking 5 days. i wasnt implying plasmas was fast lmao just saying idk if haxity would get it done fast either
    is this a joke lmao 4 fucking days LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

  8. #288
    Godlike a2pas's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Posts
    3,591
    Steam ID
    afraid2poop@school
    haxsitys going rate at 1.10 lpq games/hr is pretty quick
    Quote Originally Posted by yung_nigga_sigma View Post
    No, I moved states in both cases when I found out they were pregnant. I don't have a Facebook and never tell people my last name so it's hard to track me down

  9. #289
    Quote Originally Posted by a2pas View Post
    haxsitys going rate at 1.10 lpq games/hr is pretty quick
    even faster now that sunbhie has to play party queue games with my haxity

  10. #290
    I love Love LOVE NADOTA!! Haxity's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Arizona
    Posts
    33,638
    Quote Originally Posted by Quality Poster View Post
    even faster now that sunbhie has to play party queue games with my haxity
    lmao

  11. #291
    Holy Shit flatsix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    AZ
    Posts
    6,802
    Steam ID
    Flatsix
    ya plasma's superior

  12. #292
    Wicked Sick BLACK[AMRINES]'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Keenada
    Posts
    1,199
    Plasma had a Stan King stack on his team earlier today doing LP lmao he fuckin built mana boots and a blink on tinker and won

    https://www.dotabuff.com/matches/2909797132

  13. #293
    Beyond Grantlike bees's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Boston
    Posts
    9,983
    oh dear lord

  14. #294
    Quote Originally Posted by BLACK[AMRINES] View Post
    Plasma had a Stan King stack on his team earlier today doing LP lmao he fuckin built mana boots and a blink on tinker and won

    https://www.dotabuff.com/matches/2909797132
    um...

    Quote Originally Posted by Haxity View Post
    yo for real stop using my thread to do this it's not funny at all. use the PM system if you want to get ahold of him or post in his thread.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lucky Artist View Post
    gonna need u to stop asking for lpq service from anyone not named haxity in this thread thanks

  15. #295
    M-M-M-Monster Kill
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Posts
    1,934
    5.5k mmr LPQ service complete.


    I must say 5.5 k mmr is much better than 4k. I think in 4k people have a haxity mentality which is quite toxic. 5k was good stuff, i had fun playing with people close to my level.

  16. #296

  17. #297
    M-M-M-Monster Kill
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Posts
    1,934
    Quote Originally Posted by Cactus View Post
    I'm the best

  18. #298
    Godlike Amercchi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Posts
    2,960
    Steam ID
    dieseramer88
    this dotabuff is mad funyn
    Quote Originally Posted by rohan View Post
    mason called me autistic and braindead once cus my visage birds hotkeys messed up and i missed a stun

    after that I didn't miss one, my gameplay was boosted

  19. #299
    Quote Originally Posted by plasmanation View Post
    5.5k mmr LPQ service complete.


    I must say 5.5 k mmr is much better than 4k. I think in 4k people have a haxity mentality which is quite toxic. 5k was good stuff, i had fun playing with people close to my level.

  20. #300
    Wicked Sick BLACK[AMRINES]'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Keenada
    Posts
    1,199
    im quite upset plasma picked riki for one of the games tho, thx for ruining my riki win rate and KD... :/

    8/10 service quality this time, still got the job done though i suppose

Page 15 of 19 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •