Page 3 of 20 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
Results 41 to 60 of 393
  1. #41
    I love Love LOVE NADOTA!! Haxity's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Arizona
    Posts
    38,883
    Quote Originally Posted by HereForLulz View Post
    You're a 3k fuck who spends all his time in low prio I pay a braindead Russian $2 to do that work u can go fuck off with this shit


    I'm sure slandering me is not helping my business please refrain from posting in this thread thank you!


    PS even sumail struggles to win with my classic dagon 5 furion build! http://www.dotabuff.com/players/1116...atures-prophet VS http://www.dotabuff.com/players/1897...atures-prophet

  2. #42
    I love Love LOVE NADOTA!! Haxity's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Arizona
    Posts
    38,883
    After a weekend of miserable RMM games with NEL active I'm sure that at least one person could benefit from my services!

  3. #43
    I love Love LOVE NADOTA!! Haxity's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Arizona
    Posts
    38,883
    Now offering promotional limited time $25 price!!! Only good for the first 3 customers!!!!!

  4. #44
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    193
    Steam ID
    HereForLulz
    Business is booming...

  5. #45
    I love Love LOVE NADOTA!! Haxity's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Arizona
    Posts
    38,883
    Quote Originally Posted by HereForLulz View Post
    Business is booming...
    arent u the kid that got so triggered by an hourly message about my LPQ services that u banned me for 150 years from ur shit awful ihl? or is that someone else triggered by petty shit that even an autist would cringe at?

  6. #46
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    193
    Steam ID
    HereForLulz
    Quote Originally Posted by Haxity View Post
    arent u the kid that got so triggered by an hourly message about my LPQ services that u banned me for 150 years from ur shit awful ihl? or is that someone else triggered by petty shit that even an autist would cringe at?
    It seems like you have a solid business plan with a good customer base.

  7. #47
    I love Love LOVE NADOTA!! Haxity's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Arizona
    Posts
    38,883
    Quote Originally Posted by HereForLulz View Post
    It seems like you have a solid business plan with a good customer base.
    idk how to interact with someone as socially retarded as you tbh.

  8. #48
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Posts
    1,988
    2$ a LPQ game first one free! PN. LoPri services !

  9. #49
    I love Love LOVE NADOTA!! Haxity's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Arizona
    Posts
    38,883
    Quote Originally Posted by plasmanation View Post
    2$ a LPQ game first one free! PN. LoPri services !
    Also highly likely to steal your items and message your friends or do random other dumb shit! $2 plus your sanity or $5 for a hassle free discrete and fast service, the choice is yours nadota forum goers

  10. #50
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Posts
    1,988
    No hassle no wait

    2.25 hours per LPQ game!

    First one free! Every hour 3.50$ every 6th hour free!

    Vote Plasma!

    Play RANKED for ever!

  11. #51
    hey plasma, u wanna bpuy some nadota playpen service from me? the next time u get playpenned ill post #plasma in random threads on stream for u to watch so u can pretend im u

  12. #52
    I love Love LOVE NADOTA!! Haxity's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Arizona
    Posts
    38,883
    Quote Originally Posted by plasmanation View Post
    No hassle no wait

    2.25 hours per LPQ game!

    First one free! Every hour 3.50$ every 6th hour free!

    Vote Plasma!

    Play RANKED for ever!
    what the fuck is this

  13. #53
    Unstoppable Ryan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    853
    holy shit u still have no life Xd
    Quote Originally Posted by LEGENDARY-TOM
    Guy A has always been good to you.
    Guy B has always been good to you too but he had sex with your dog one time.

    Who do you lend your car to?

    Hint: not guy B.

  14. #54
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    193
    Steam ID
    HereForLulz
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan View Post
    holy shit u still have no life Xd

  15. #55
    I love Love LOVE NADOTA!! Haxity's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Arizona
    Posts
    38,883
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan View Post
    holy shit u still have no life Xd
    How do you define life?

  16. #56
    Unstoppable Ryan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    853
    Quote Originally Posted by Haxity View Post
    How do you define life?
    not having twenty-six thousand posts on nadota dot com

    this place is a shithole
    Quote Originally Posted by LEGENDARY-TOM
    Guy A has always been good to you.
    Guy B has always been good to you too but he had sex with your dog one time.

    Who do you lend your car to?

    Hint: not guy B.

  17. #57
    I love Love LOVE NADOTA!! Haxity's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Arizona
    Posts
    38,883
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan View Post
    not having twenty-six thousand posts on nadota dot com

    this place is a shithole
    If you define life by the have nots then I feel bad for you smallson.

  18. #58
    Unstoppable Ryan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    853
    Quote Originally Posted by Haxity View Post
    If you define life by the have nots then I feel bad for you smallson.
    wise

    ur still a monkey tho
    Quote Originally Posted by LEGENDARY-TOM
    Guy A has always been good to you.
    Guy B has always been good to you too but he had sex with your dog one time.

    Who do you lend your car to?

    Hint: not guy B.

  19. #59
    Beyond Grantlike Lavicz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    11,111
    Don't mind me just HereForLulz

  20. #60
    Quote Originally Posted by Haxity View Post
    If you define life by the have nots then I feel bad for you smallson.

Page 3 of 20 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •