morphling aghs+techies aghs
    use hybrid on techies and spam mine signs everywhere
    other team cant go anywhere unless they have bkb
    ez ti6 win

a quality post from a quality poster

Steam ID
    ironstove_
    This is actually pretty funny. Lemme go read on aghs morph
    Honestly the level of play for nadota mafia is so low that by day 3 you should flat out lynch anyone who appears competent and hasn't been shot.

Most Of U have NEver Been Out Of Your City Whereas I Am A Man of the World. Gather Children and I will Regale You With Stories Of the Time tHat Guy Didn't Give Me Bottled Water and the Mean Comments I left on His Social Media As a Result.

Steam ID
    ironstove_
    Yea this item sucks... Can't use ults... Would be nice with arc warden otherwise
    Honestly the level of play for nadota mafia is so low that by day 3 you should flat out lynch anyone who appears competent and hasn't been shot.

Most Of U have NEver Been Out Of Your City Whereas I Am A Man of the World. Gather Children and I will Regale You With Stories Of the Time tHat Guy Didn't Give Me Bottled Water and the Mean Comments I left on His Social Media As a Result.

some dota imba shit

Godlike
    i feel like theres a lot of dumb cheesy strong things u can do with morphling aghs and people juat havent really explored it much yet

Quote Originally Posted by WwD View Post
    i feel like theres a lot of dumb cheesy strong things u can do with morphling aghs and people juat havent really explored it much yet
    u can do it with drows aura for the active and morph all ur stat to agi so it gives more damage than drows aura. this gives u like 90 straight seconds of drows aura, great with visage enigma on ur team

Ironstove is a redditor thats for sure

Steam ID
    ironstove_
    I never post or read in gaming subreddit, that's what this forum is for

Steam ID
    ironstove_
    Actually that's a lie I read dota2 sometimes for the cool gifs but all the Dota celeb drama is stupid... Is ppd really smashing that cutie slotherina?!?

Wicked Sick
    one day a teams gonna play mid naga and safelane morph goign aghs, taking cancer to a new lvl

Double Kill
    question here, does morph agh's metamorphosis tranform tb's illusions into ranged ones?

Steam ID
    ironstove_
    Still haven't bought aghs on morph. Does anyone know if you can use the items of the hero when you hybrid? doesn't show on the dota wiki

Steam ID
    28wksltr
    Quote Originally Posted by ch3rri_ View Post
    question here, does morph agh's metamorphosis tranform tb's illusions into ranged ones?
    ROFL

Quote Originally Posted by ironstove. View Post
    Still haven't bought aghs on morph. Does anyone know if you can use the items of the hero when you hybrid? doesn't show on the dota wiki
    no u can use all spells except ult and they used morphs stats.
    only spells u cant use is anything invoker invoked or spells rubick stole.

M-M-M-Monster Kill
    Roaming pa max agi hybrid

but you'd have to build aghs on morphling dumbo

5 necro

/u/GranDGranT has helped pay for 231.26 minutes of reddit server time.
    gifts on behalf of /u/GranDGranT have helped pay for 19.78 hours of reddit server time.

gifts on behalf of /u/Jalapen0s have helped pay for 14.92 hours of reddit server time.

Beyond Grantlike
    Test
    Quote Originally Posted by Tralf View Post
    i genuinely wish death upon this person

Steam ID
    ironstove_
    Going support morph and double SD seems decent, having two disruption, soul catcher and poison spam for pushing.

Lmfao I still can't figure out a good way to use this hero

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast