View Poll Results: Who will you vote for in the general election?

Voters
113. You may not vote on this poll
  • Hillary Clinton

39 34.51%
  • Donald Trump

47 41.59%
  • Jill Stein

10 8.85%
  • Gary Johnson

17 15.04%
Page 1342 of 1342 FirstFirst ... 342842124212921332134013411342
Results 26,821 to 26,832 of 26832
    twitch.tv/notjones
    Steam ID
    adadaddada
    is it like a common thing to get a "business loan" from a bank to start a business? i understand it happens in movies and shit, but um do people, like, graduate from college and have an "idea" and go to the bank asking for money? and does the bank ever say yes?

because i have to say, that shit seems like science fiction to me

Quote Originally Posted by a2pas View Post
    ? i have friends with good degrees who were denied business loans lol... it's really hard to bring business into rough neighborhoods in chicago which kept getting worse mostly due to racist lending
    'good degrees' and you want people to take risky investments? Okay, really?

People in this day and age care way more about making money than the color of someones skin. Maybe in 1 in 100 will forgo money due to racism but that is rarely the case, stop playing the victim.

"You must not fight too often with one enemy, or you will teach him all your art of war."
    Napoleon Bonaparte

"One of the key problems today is that politics is such a disgrace, good people don't go into government."
    Donald J. Trump

Mafia Accomplishments
    Never mislynched as town
    Never lynched as scum
    Most Honorable and Respectful player

Steam ID
    afraid2poop@school
    Quote Originally Posted by KZZ View Post
    is it like a common thing to get a "business loan" from a bank to start a business? i understand it happens in movies and shit, but um do people, like, graduate from college and have an "idea" and go to the bank asking for money? and does the bank ever say yes?

because i have to say, that shit seems like science fiction to me
    yeah. now it's a lot more common to do vc/hackathons/grants with funding rounds but back in the day if you didn't have rich parents you'd get a business loan
    Quote Originally Posted by yung_nigga_sigma View Post
    No, I moved states in both cases when I found out they were pregnant. I don't have a Facebook and never tell people my last name so it's hard to track me down

Steam ID
    afraid2poop@school
    Quote Originally Posted by Dendi View Post
    'good degrees' and you want people to take risky investments? Okay, really?

People care way more about making money than the color of someones skin. Maybe in 1 in 100 will forgo money due to racism but that is rarely the case, stop playing the victim.
    it's way more prevalent than that. Of course, there's the issue of a negative feedback loop, now more than ever, that investors can point to instead of simply saying "eh, poor black people? too dumb to make money"
    No, I moved states in both cases when I found out they were pregnant. I don't have a Facebook and never tell people my last name so it's hard to track me down

Steam ID
    CALL SEAN HANNITY
    You sign a contract with the baby and the loan disburser
    Quote Originally Posted by canada's nightmare View Post
    ?? The US healthcare system is the best in the world.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dendi View Post
    you can 3d print ARs. Are you going to ban 3d printers as well?

Godlike
    I'd like to see the income version of that graph. Also I'm sure calling people up and asking if they smoke dope is accurate.

Steam ID
    afraid2poop@school
    pretty sure most restaurant franchises are purchased with a business loan. the company doesn't lien a franchise and there's really no point in buying a starbucks franchise in cash if u have that kind of money in cash

Refined White
    part of being a refined white is knowing how good you have it even when it makes you uncomfortable
    I got pissed off and posted a bunch of emoji and now Iím back in the play penÖ something that has never happened to a single troll

Steam ID
    afraid2poop@school
    im just glad im not anemic or keloid if i shave

Refined White
    just noticed I got to keep my title nice
    I got pissed off and posted a bunch of emoji and now Iím back in the play penÖ something that has never happened to a single troll

Quote Originally Posted by a2pas View Post
    it's way more prevalent than that. Of course, there's the issue of a negative feedback loop, now more than ever, that investors can point to instead of simply saying "eh, poor black people? too dumb to make money"
    So black guy goes in front of a VC, gives a stellar articulate performance with great ideas, and is rejected? Hard to believe you ran into such bad investors.

George Bush got your blacks nice loans and how did that turn out?

"You must not fight too often with one enemy, or you will teach him all your art of war."
    Napoleon Bonaparte

"One of the key problems today is that politics is such a disgrace, good people don't go into government."
    Donald J. Trump

Mafia Accomplishments
    Never mislynched as town
    Never lynched as scum
    Most Honorable and Respectful player

twitch.tv/notjones
    Steam ID
    adadaddada
    buish gave them more liquor stores and dirty coke actually