Steam ID
    CptnCanuck

LFP - USW - 4.8k min. 5k+ pref. Looking for 1/4/5 positions for new team.

Hey everyone,

A friend and I are starting a new team and we're looking for a carry and a couple support players. We don't have set practice or game dates yet as we're a new team, but we can establish these when we settle on our roster. We want to take this pretty seriously and compete at a top amateur level, so we ask that applicants have some competitive experience, and be willing to play 3-5 nights a week in the evenings. Additionally, we both live in BC Canada (1 in vancouver, 1 in victoria), so being from near there would be a HUGE plus so that we can attend LANs (and so we can go out for beers and shit).

I'm ~5.1k and the other guy on the team is ~4.8k. We're looking for people in the same range, and ideally someone who doesn't need to be trained or brought up to our level. We want to hit the ground running.

Requirements:
    • Be at least 4.8k solo MMR
    • Be able to play 3 to 5 nights a week.
    • Be on pacific or mountain time
    • Looking to improve in all aspects of the game and willing to take constructive criticism.
    • Willing to bring up team issues and push teammates forward to be better.

Bonuses:
    • Be over 5k solo MMR
    • Be in the lower mainland or vancouver island area
    • Able to attend LAN events (LANtasy specifically)
    • Previous competitive experience

Reply to the thread with DB/Steam profile, or just add me directly if my friends list isn't full. http://steamcommunity.com/id/CptnCanuck/

Steam ID
    CptnCanuck
    Bumping this. We got a full roster, then lost our two support players when they started school. Looking to grab Two players (roles can be flexible) for upcoming battlecups and online tournaments. See requirements and contact info above, or join https://discord.gg/paDQyUt to get in touch.

M-M-M-Monster Kill
    ohhh thats why ur so stuck up ur from the west coast!

Steam ID
    CptnCanuck
    Quote Originally Posted by plasmanation View Post
    ohhh thats why ur so stuck up ur from the west coast!
    Hey bud, just cause you offered a shitty business deal doesn't mean I'm stuck up.

Beyond Grantlike iamafuckingretard's Avatar
    west coast best coast

Holy Shit
    are you telling me you didn't want the lucrative #plasma $5 signing bonus split between every player?

Steam ID
    CptnCanuck
    Quote Originally Posted by Insomniac View Post
    are you telling me you didn't want the lucrative #plasma $5 signing bonus split between every player?
    Naw, guy wanted me to stream and commentate all of their games, and in exchange, he'd take a cut of the stream revenue. Sounds like a good deal right?

M-M-M-Monster Kill
    Quote Originally Posted by Cptn.Canuck View Post
    Hey bud, just cause you offered a shitty business deal doesn't mean I'm stuck up.
    LoL! An American took it instantly Cpt. Conservative! #Capitalism baby!

Its more the entire book you wrote on how offended you were that I even asked! heu hue hue

West coast Canadians do have their noses in the air

M-M-M-Monster Kill
    Naw, guy wanted me to stream and commentate all of their games, and in exchange, he'd take a cut of the stream revenue. Sounds like a good deal right?
    On top of you getting a cut of what we all take from my sponsors for sign flipping and I would promote your channel to the public by flipping a sign of your channel. Cpt. Conservative at it again!

Edit: Also it was during you casting OUR games. Don't scue the truth Mr!
    Last edited by plasmanation; October 6th, 2016 at 07:54 PM.

Steam ID
    CptnCanuck
    Yeah, Darmin's doin real good with all those followers you got him. Still sub 200 on twitch.

Glad you provide so much value. Maybe if you actually did something worthwhile instead of being a salty bitch on forums all day you might have a team worth watching

M-M-M-Monster Kill
    Yeah, Darmin's doin real good with all those followers you got him. Still sub 200 on twitch.

Glad you provide so much value. Maybe if you actually did something worthwhile instead of being a salty bitch on forums all day you might have a team worth watching
    There goes the descendant of a Brit talking all this stuff and not backing anything up, kind of how British signed treaties and backed off and just jacked native land.

I backed off on Darmin because he was no communicating. I have noticed something similar with casters. They all think their dung is worth gold.

Maybe they just don't need 15 bucks a month

/u/GranDGranT has helped pay for 231.26 minutes of reddit server time.
    gifts on behalf of /u/GranDGranT have helped pay for 19.78 hours of reddit server time.

gifts on behalf of /u/Jalapen0s have helped pay for 14.92 hours of reddit server time.

Beyond Grantlike
    I'm certain that putting someone's stream on a sign wielded by an autistic hobo is definitely a good deal

Steam ID
    https://steamcommunity.com/id/FREE_PS4_NOW
    You forget to take your medication man?

Steam ID
    28wksltr
    Probably the worst drivel you'll read in this site for momths

Steam ID
    mzlskink3
    Hi there, my current mmr is 5601 solo, I would like to play with you guys. I am from US, have discord/skype/teamspeak.

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198097183332
    https://www.dotabuff.com/players/136917604

also, what is your steam name? I just don't want to miss your request since I may have other random pending incoming requests.