Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Broodwar buddy

Godlike
    Quote Originally Posted by Insomniac View Post
    Yeah listening to artosis cast brood war is enjoyable as fuck
    i dont like when he sometimes does this thing where he overhypes some player in a weird way. other than that i think hes a decent caster.

Holy Shit
    I think a lot of people who didn't watch esports back then don't really understand how much artosis and tasteless were ahead of their time when it came to casting, there was no one else in any game that approached their level of talent as broadcasters at the time

Nowadays every caster has taken influence from them directly or indirectly but back then they really were the best

Godlike
    i dont understand why this tournament has such long breaks between match days. it kindof kills the momentum of the tournament

Holy Shit
    yeah korean tournaments are really annoying like that

Mega Kill
    i think it's better this way than having like 15 matches a day every weekends.
    like i dont even watch half of the dota tournaments that i tuned into because there's so many fucking games with delays after all of them.
    speaking of which i dont know how it happened but somehow 20~30 mins of delays inbetween every games somehow accepted as norm lul whities can learn something from the gooks on this

Mega Kill
    i just watched ro16 day 2 and wow tasteless actually sounds like he's excited to cast broodwar, maybe he had an epiphany during his break with sc2 teamleague dying out and all. it was surprisingly pleasing to hear tastosis talk about relevant topics again instead of trying to get free advertisement by begging people to twit shit on his behalf.

Holy Shit
    Tasteless always brings his a game for bw casts

The mind vs best game was so fucking good and so was mind vs sharp
    Quote Originally Posted by agile_mind View Post
    if god doesn't have a sense of humor, why did he put a turbo-clit in my ass? food for thought

Mega Kill
    sure m8

Today's match up is just sooooooooo epic. Be sure to get out there guys and twit with hashtag gsl and help us spread the word so more people get to enjoy this.

Holy Shit
    Look at the casts they did in January he was just as hyped and they were worse games
    Quote Originally Posted by agile_mind View Post
    if god doesn't have a sense of humor, why did he put a turbo-clit in my ass? food for thought

Mega Kill
    More people need to see this guys, make sure to let your friends and family know.

I think I watched most of asl stuff this year and I don't think my opinion on tasteless (which has been constant since sc2 release) has changed until ro16 day2 this week.

Mega Kill
    bisu vs hero was the closest thing i have seen to bisu vs flash at that blue map in forever, both so fucking goooooood.

Mega Kill
    i'm told by someone good at broodwar that BBS vs no pool 3 hatchbuild (asl day 3 rush vs hero at benzene) is in favor of zerg, but only when the third hatch is built on an expansion. apparently zerg gets to buy enough time to pump out 12 lings by either sacing the natural hatch or playing with terran with some drones and that's enough to surround marines or bunkers depending on where the reinforcements are and which hatch is alive at the time. what the fuck xd

i thought it was a clear case of match fixing again, shieeettttttt.

Godlike
    brackets finally starting for this tournament in 6 hours with a bo5 between bisu and sea

http://wiki.teamliquid.net/starcraft...eague_Season_2

Mega Kill
    http://afreeca.tv/36855042/v/57590

sea vs best without the stuttering youtube recordings been getting

i was the one who made that thread lpasma
    /u/GranDGranT has helped pay for 231.26 minutes of reddit server time.

gifts on behalf of /u/GranDGranT have helped pay for 19.78 hours of reddit server time.

gifts on behalf of /u/Jalapen0s have helped pay for 14.92 hours of reddit server time.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234