Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Pit Lord

How has this thread not been moved yet
    bullshit you fucking miss me

Beyond Grantlike iamafuckingretard's Avatar
    move to mafia subforum

pit lords absolutely broken. 44% base damage reduction with vangaurd and/or crimson guard later requires 3 or 4 heroes to kill him similar to linkens sphere sphere split pushers like void or morph. soul ring works but u can also arcanes into mek/greaves or just disassemble it for lotus orb/travels if your team already has one or u just decide not to get one. pipe/travels/shiva/ac and later bkb/octarine/hex etc buy wahtevers suited for the game. fairly easy to use his spells cuz theyre low cooldown and have animation cancels. firestorm burn damage deals 3% of current hp and scales. u just have to sit infront or around your team and you remove all the damage from right clicking cores that rely on base damage

if u dont kill him fast enough or deal enough damage he can ult out which works with euls. if u keep ult level 2 for the entire game, you can boots of travels 2 ontop of your teamate and just ult him back which isnt possible with level 3 ult.

if u run him like this its obviously offlane because of farm requirement. iron talon jungle is easily possible if u abandon lane with aura and firestorm.
    elendilli

Steam ID
    deafxrobot
    move to #plasma
    Quote Originally Posted by thetoo View Post
    this is an internet video game forum u retard i can do whatever the fuck i want if u dont like it u can commit suicide

#plasmalord

My bad guys I rarely looks at dota chat
    Quote Originally Posted by Numeta View Post
    Mines small lol "concealed"

אני אוהב גיאורג סורוס

I love Love LOVE NADOTA!!
    Quote Originally Posted by DeMoLT View Post
    pit lords absolutely broken. 44% base damage reduction with vangaurd and/or crimson guard later requires 3 or 4 heroes to kill him similar to linkens sphere sphere split pushers like void or morph. soul ring works but u can also arcanes into mek/greaves or just disassemble it for lotus orb/travels if your team already has one or u just decide not to get one. pipe/travels/shiva/ac and later bkb/octarine/hex etc buy wahtevers suited for the game. fairly easy to use his spells cuz theyre low cooldown and have animation cancels. firestorm burn damage deals 3% of current hp and scales. u just have to sit infront or around your team and you remove all the damage from right clicking cores that rely on base damage

if u dont kill him fast enough or deal enough damage he can ult out which works with euls. if u keep ult level 2 for the entire game, you can boots of travels 2 ontop of your teamate and just ult him back which isnt possible with level 3 ult.

if u run him like this its obviously offlane because of farm requirement. iron talon jungle is easily possible if u abandon lane with aura and firestorm.
    quality post

what's the skillbuild, 0-1-1-0 into 3-1-1-1 into 4-1-4-1?
    Quote Originally Posted by yung_nigga_sigma View Post
    that fucking black chick I fucked gave me chlamydia what the fuck. Thank god I got an std test literally the day after I fucked her so I caught it very early. I mean I also got it because I'm an ex IV drug user but whatever. Moral of the lesson: don't fuck ******s in rehabs but tbh getting to bust in a ****** raw twice was kind of worth the shot in the arm and two pills I had to take to get rid of the nasty disease she carried.

Steam ID
    CALL SEAN HANNITY
    Quote Originally Posted by Pepper View Post
    quality post

what's the skillbuild, 0-1-1-0 into 3-1-1-1 into 4-1-4-1?
    I'm bad but that progression sounds right to me unless you're trying to contest farm heavily in which case you'd invest more into aura
    Quote Originally Posted by canada's nightmare View Post
    ?? The US healthcare system is the best in the world.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dendi View Post
    you can 3d print ARs. Are you going to ban 3d printers as well?

omae wa mou shindeiru Lucky Artist's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Haxity View Post
    i dont really know me either, does anyone ever truly know themselves?
    #philosophyPHD

Godlike
    i feel like extra points in aura (0/1/2 or soemthing like that) is probably the way to go if ur actively laning.

hey op isnt following format

Hey fuck me
    /u/GranDGranT has helped pay for 231.26 minutes of reddit server time.

gifts on behalf of /u/GranDGranT have helped pay for 19.78 hours of reddit server time.

gifts on behalf of /u/Jalapen0s have helped pay for 14.92 hours of reddit server time.

whats a Sans battlefury

omae wa mou shindeiru Lucky Artist's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Haxity View Post
    i dont really know me either, does anyone ever truly know themselves?
    #philosophyPHD

Holy Shit
    brown boots iron talon vlads into MoM trust me it's the bees knees you never have to go to base farm at like 550 gpm and then when you get MoM you run around chunking down enemy heros with ur 250 dmg per slice

Quote Originally Posted by prb View Post
    hey op isnt following format
    got it
    Mines small lol "concealed"

אני אוהב גיאורג סורוס

Steam ID
    deafxrobot
    anyone do one of these damage resist builds yet with an io for the overcharge and sick dark rift relocate plays?
    this is an internet video game forum u retard i can do whatever the fuck i want if u dont like it u can commit suicide

Steam ID
    deafxrobot
    yeah you fuckin pick visage with this hero and rat the fuck out

Mana boots > 2x Bracer > Meteor Hammer > Rod of Atos > Aether Lens from Mana boots >> xxx

Meteor Hammer was actually in a perfect spot with a 40 second cooldown. 28 Seconds makes it so broken to rush in the offlane. Clear stacks, ancients. Fucking broken item. The item should scale with time or something. DMG based off duration you've owned or time in game?

Killing Spree
    are there also situations that call for quickly disassembling manaboots to pool energybooster to low-mana allies before important objectives

the strategy doesnt work without this, i assume - thought i should clarify for the plebes

You legit cannot lose with Pitlord. You push so fucking hard, and the faster you rush Meteor Hammer the onslaught that ensues causes such an upswing in advantage it's insane. Level 25 talent + Meteor Hammer is broken.

https://clips.twitch.tv/Philanthropi...GalagoUncleNox

^This is the initial Meteor Hammer (3second Channel)

Additionally if there are TWO enemy cores that are out of hand, purchase Eul's so that you can do the same thing that Atos accomplishes.

Firestorm > Pit of Malice > 1.5 seconds > atosTarget1 > eulsTarget2 > Both receive double root effect. Meteor Hammer hits both if they are within range of each other.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast