Thread: Battlerite Beta

I love Love LOVE NADOTA!!
    Game feels way different in a bad way compared to last beta, i unno why

Steam ID
    Target
    frog guy seems fun

ashka is bae

M-M-M-Monster Kill
    feels a lot like how i remember bloodline champions although everything seems to be unlocked which is nice

M-M-M-Monster Kill
    the way the game freezes when someone dies seems really annoying though.

Steam ID
    afraid2poop@school
    i unno if they made it so it seems less fast paced and nobodys dying really quickly or if its so they can have more low-hp plays
    Quote Originally Posted by yung_nigga_sigma View Post
    No, I moved states in both cases when I found out they were pregnant. I don't have a Facebook and never tell people my last name so it's hard to track me down
    PUT THIS IN UR SIG IF BSJ IS STILL ALIVE

Beyond Grantlike
    Quote Originally Posted by WwD View Post
    feels a lot like how i remember bloodline champions although everything seems to be unlocked which is nice
    Yeah I stopped blc because they announced their LoL model. Hate having to unlock characters
    Quote Originally Posted by Numeta View Post
    LMAO Cactus you poor poor thing. That 50$ an hour (lets pretend along) won't make you a dota god son. You are stuck with your shit brain for the rest of your existence. That is true punishment.

it's noticeably slower than blc, they upped the movement speed by 5% this patch though.

I love Love LOVE NADOTA!!
    Quote Originally Posted by YumYumAmericum View Post
    it's noticeably slower than blc, they upped the movement speed by 5% this patch though.
    you played the earlier beta right? It feels even slower now lol

is no one streaming this
    Quote Originally Posted by Haxity View Post
    i dont really know me either, does anyone ever truly know themselves?
    #philosophyPHD

they cant
    bullshit you fucking miss me

Quote Originally Posted by YumYumAmericum View Post
    it looks kinda like league except they just used ingame models instead of making extra artwork for the character profiles/portraits. i personally like the art style but that was always a side thing, the gameplay is what matters.
    that's fine if you're most concerned with the gameplay, but i find it fucking annoying how every game has to try and copy league of legends' gay cartoony graphics. i don't understand how people enjoy creating something so shamelessly derivative. i imagine the people that made this had a meeting and said hey look riot games is real popular and blizzard did something similar so we should do something like that too

it's like the gaming equivalent of pumping out x-men movies at this point
    Quote Originally Posted by Audrey Belrose View Post
    onyx is winning quals, quote me on this one fam bois!!!!

M-M-M-Monster Kill
    i dont think the games bad but its got the same problems that i had with bloodline champions. i feel like all these warlocks derivative games slow the game down for no reason and most skills stopped feeling like skill shots to me. a lot of the spells feel like they cant be dodged without spell usage urself. unlike warlocks, u cant juke many spells in this game by good mvoement alone. this makes the game feel more about when/what spells to cast instead of movement/aiming which makes it a lot less fun to me compared to warlocks.
    Last edited by WwD; September 14th, 2016 at 09:32 PM.

M-M-M-Monster Kill
    i dont really like the wasd movement system either i think the mouse movement system in warlocks worked much better

croak owns

is noticeably slower than blc was tho. The healers seem more obnoxious too.

Poloma is some annoying ass shit to play against

Quote Originally Posted by GranDGranT View Post
    you played the earlier beta right? It feels even slower now lol
    dunno, it felt the same to me. matchmaking is worse than before in 3s at least from solo player's pov

Quote Originally Posted by LiLLipuTian View Post
    that's fine if you're most concerned with the gameplay, but i find it fucking annoying how every game has to try and copy league of legends' gay cartoony graphics. i don't understand how people enjoy creating something so shamelessly derivative. i imagine the people that made this had a meeting and said hey look riot games is real popular and blizzard did something similar so we should do something like that too

it's like the gaming equivalent of pumping out x-men movies at this point
    i think it looks good, previous game looked like ass but it played better until they added talents and other stupid shit.

Quote Originally Posted by WwD View Post
    i dont think the games bad but its got the same problems that i had with bloodline champions. i feel like all these warlocks derivative games slow the game down for no reason and most skills stopped feeling like skill shots to me. a lot of the spells feel like they cant be dodged without spell usage urself. unlike warlocks, u cant juke many spells in this game by good mvoement alone. this makes the game feel more about when/what spells to cast instead of movement/aiming which makes it a lot less fun to me compared to warlocks.
    blc was way faster than any warlocks iteration i've played, this game is pretty slow and projectiles are much easier to hit in general but if that's needed to make a game like this succesful i'm fine with it, it's still really fun to play. and sure you can juke most spells, all the trance skills (counter thingy), and just through movement you can dodge almost everything. the biggest offender is igniter's (fire faggot) m2, it's literally undodgeable if you hit the first ball and you need to waste an escape or cc on it or just eat it to the face. other than that i haven't had problems with juking most of the stuff. obviously playing melee character you have more leeway since the m1's are much easier to hit.

Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast