Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Battlerite Beta

I love Love LOVE NADOTA!!
    Alright back in the groove , game feels finely paced but pearl is really broke in 2s atm

NDA got lifted , gonna stream after work probably

Mega Kill
    Steam ID
    IDropKickWalls
    i have 3 extra keys if anyone is interested

omae wa mou shindeiru Lucky Artist's Avatar
    Was watching odpixel stream it reminds me of cod zombies arcade
    Quote Originally Posted by Haxity View Post
    i dont really know me either, does anyone ever truly know themselves?
    #philosophyPHD

Steam ID
    afraid2poop@school
    Quote Originally Posted by yung_nigga_sigma View Post
    No, I moved states in both cases when I found out they were pregnant. I don't have a Facebook and never tell people my last name so it's hard to track me down

Godlike
    Quote Originally Posted by YumYumAmericum View Post
    blc was way faster than any warlocks iteration i've played, this game is pretty slow and projectiles are much easier to hit in general but if that's needed to make a game like this succesful i'm fine with it, it's still really fun to play. and sure you can juke most spells, all the trance skills (counter thingy), and just through movement you can dodge almost everything. the biggest offender is igniter's (fire faggot) m2, it's literally undodgeable if you hit the first ball and you need to waste an escape or cc on it or just eat it to the face. other than that i haven't had problems with juking most of the stuff. obviously playing melee character you have more leeway since the m1's are much easier to hit.
    maybe i didnt phrase it in a good way but what i really mean is that high level warlocks had this special kind of gameplay to me that involved a lot of animation cancelling and was a lot about movement (i think part of the resason for this was being able to move in more than 8 directions). while battlerite and, from what i remember, blc obviously still involve movement and aiming but the animation cancelling and barely juking around a spell with perfect movement feels lost. blc and battlerite feel more about comboing/chaining spells correctly and knowing when to cast them. im not saying theyre worse games but to me they both lost something from warlocks which i miss.

This game looks really fun
    Quote Originally Posted by Numeta View Post
    conspiracy theorist is a term created by the CIA to discredit anyone not in on the corruption.

אני אוהב גיאורג סורוס

Bleek is finally Grade 14 and im almost 13

Godlike
    i dont dislike the game, ive enjoyed playing this game some and i enjoyed bloodline champions for a bit. theyre not bad, but i just personally wish these games stayed closer to the original warlocks game that theyre semi based on

Quote Originally Posted by WwD View Post
    maybe i didnt phrase it in a good way but what i really mean is that high level warlocks had this special kind of gameplay to me that involved a lot of animation cancelling and was a lot about movement (i think part of the resason for this was being able to move in more than 8 directions). while battlerite and, from what i remember, blc obviously still involve movement and aiming but the animation cancelling and barely juking around a spell with perfect movement feels lost. blc and battlerite feel more about comboing/chaining spells correctly and knowing when to cast them. im not saying theyre worse games but to me they both lost something from warlocks which i miss.
    wut, blc was entirely about movement at high level. this game maybe not so much because you can move in every direction while attacking but in blc you were locked in animation going forward as melee when you were attacking and ranged couldn't attack while moving.

don't think any game that has heroes will be as good as warlocks. Do wish a game like this would encourage knocking them out of the map tho

Steam ID
    afraid2poop@school
    sunbhie got a key hes playing it WHILE hes playing dota 2 I think hes the most skilled person honestly
    Quote Originally Posted by yung_nigga_sigma View Post
    No, I moved states in both cases when I found out they were pregnant. I don't have a Facebook and never tell people my last name so it's hard to track me down

Godlike
    feels a lot easier to play the 2v2s with a healer than without. i know most if not all the heroes can spec to get at least some sustain but it feels like if uve got a healer and they dont ur gonna out sustain them easily and theres a lot of pressure on them to dive and shit. dont think ive lost a solo que 2v2 with pearl yet and i think its partly cuz i gaurentee that my side always has a healer while its like 50/50 for their side to have one

Godlike
    Quote Originally Posted by YumYumAmericum View Post
    wut, blc was entirely about movement at high level. this game maybe not so much because you can move in every direction while attacking but in blc you were locked in animation going forward as melee when you were attacking and ranged couldn't attack while moving.
    i dont think we mean the same thing. anyway im not trying to insult blc i liked that game too but for better or worse these games did lose some interesting mechanics from warlocks

yeah if you don't all in a healer as both dps you lose typically.

Quote Originally Posted by WwD View Post
    i dont think we mean the same thing. anyway im not trying to insult blc i liked that game too but for better or worse these games did lose some interesting mechanics from warlocks
    the only interesting mechanic that was lost was the ring out, everything else that was relevant was present. if you like mouse movement more than wasd that's fine but it's completely irrelevant in this argument.

croak4lyfe

Steam ID
    FROFRO
    Who trying to give me a key

it's early access rn. don't think there's any keys and only way to get in is buying or being promoted to play their game

Steam ID
    FROFRO
    streamers are giving away keys right now

Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast