Page 2 of 120 FirstFirst 12341252102 ... LastLast

Thread: Anarchy Mafia

I love Love LOVE NADOTA!!
    pepper this pepper that, what I wanna know is why connor and YNS are essentially soft-claiming scum this early on into the game

bit too early to slip like this, ain't it loves?
    Quote Originally Posted by yung_nigga_sigma View Post
    that fucking black chick I fucked gave me chlamydia what the fuck. Thank god I got an std test literally the day after I fucked her so I caught it very early. I mean I also got it because I'm an ex IV drug user but whatever. Moral of the lesson: don't fuck ******s in rehabs but tbh getting to bust in a ****** raw twice was kind of worth the shot in the arm and two pills I had to take to get rid of the nasty disease she carried.

big fan of capgrass tbh
    that fucking black chick I fucked gave me chlamydia what the fuck. Thank god I got an std test literally the day after I fucked her so I caught it very early. I mean I also got it because I'm an ex IV drug user but whatever. Moral of the lesson: don't fuck ******s in rehabs but tbh getting to bust in a ****** raw twice was kind of worth the shot in the arm and two pills I had to take to get rid of the nasty disease she carried.

Steam ID
    capgrass
    forrest's mafia spirit lives on!

Steam ID
    capgrass
    Quote Originally Posted by Pepper View Post
    big fan of capgrass tbh
    me too thanks

Steam ID
    ������
    Quote Originally Posted by Pepper View Post
    pepper this pepper that, what I wanna know is why connor and YNS are essentially soft-claiming scum this early on into the game

bit too early to slip like this, ain't it loves?
    You stated in a prior game that you contribute later on D1 instead if being so aggro early on
    Quote Originally Posted by ironstove. View Post
    I'm already banned from the black lives matter subreddit.
    V

Banned
    Ya know what, it would've worked the last two games.

lynch cactus

How does that make you feel?

Banned
    no im not SK or mafia im town

I changed my playstyle to make this game more fun

I know that's what you wanted to hear my dear

I enjoyed shitposting very much last game and thought I would take some of that playstyle into this game. It's a good time for all involved tbh. except IAAFR but he's not playing so it's all good

no im not SK or mafia im town
    not convincing

Steam ID
    capgrass
    lynch electrowizard

got one here boys

cap + ewiz mafia?

Steam ID
    capgrass
    FUCK gg

Beyond Grantlike
    lynch pepper

Beyond Grantlike
    hey pepper how did you feel when you read your role pm?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Cactus View Post
    hey pepper how did you feel when you read your role pm?

ecstatic

it meant that I was in fact allowed into this wonderful game of NADota mafia, to bathe in its autistic pleasures with you

anyways I am like definitely not mafia, so can we lynch connor or YNS or some shit

Banned
    lynch pepper

Beyond Grantlike
    pepper I do not appreciate this blatant rip-off of my fabricated scum persona

I just said I wasn't mafia dude

YNS does it and nobody blinks an eye

I do it and you still lynch me smh

Page 2 of 120 FirstFirst 12341252102 ... LastLast