Page 3 of 120 FirstFirst 123451353103 ... LastLast

Thread: Anarchy Mafia

I want everyone to tell me how they feel about this quote:

Quote Originally Posted by Proudhon
    To be governed is to be watched over, inspected, spied on, directed, legislated at, regulated, docketed, indoctrinated, preached at, controlled, assessed, weighed, censored, ordered about, by men who have neither the right, nor the knowledge, nor the virtue. To be governed is to be at every operation, at every transaction, noted, registered, enrolled, taxed, stamped, measured, numbered, assessed, licensed, authorized, admonished, forbidden, reformed, corrected, punished. It is, under the pretext of public utility, and in the name of the general interest, to be placed under contribution, trained, ransomed, exploited, monopolized, extorted, squeezed, mystified, robbed; then, at the slightest resistance, the first word of complaint, to be repressed, fined, despised, harassed, tracked, abused, clubbed, disarmed, choked, imprisoned, judged, condemned, shot, deported, sacrificed, sold, betrayed; and, to crown all, mocked, ridiculed, outraged, dishonoured. That is government; that is its justice; that is its morality.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dendi View Post
    You have Mexicans flooding over your border and selling drug laced burritos
    Quote Originally Posted by Dendi
    Of course, Mexicans that just crossed the border with burrito in hand and blacks in the ghetto are so smart.

I love Love LOVE NADOTA!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Cactus View Post
    pepper I do not appreciate this blatant rip-off of my fabricated scum persona
    a) this isn't a persona
    b) not scum
    c) yeah see points a and b basically, this ain't no ripoff and I ain't scum
    Quote Originally Posted by yung_nigga_sigma View Post
    that fucking black chick I fucked gave me chlamydia what the fuck. Thank god I got an std test literally the day after I fucked her so I caught it very early. I mean I also got it because I'm an ex IV drug user but whatever. Moral of the lesson: don't fuck ******s in rehabs but tbh getting to bust in a ****** raw twice was kind of worth the shot in the arm and two pills I had to take to get rid of the nasty disease she carried.

idk if I can keep this up much longer, posting like this gets old pretty quick
    that fucking black chick I fucked gave me chlamydia what the fuck. Thank god I got an std test literally the day after I fucked her so I caught it very early. I mean I also got it because I'm an ex IV drug user but whatever. Moral of the lesson: don't fuck ******s in rehabs but tbh getting to bust in a ****** raw twice was kind of worth the shot in the arm and two pills I had to take to get rid of the nasty disease she carried.

but yeah heh nerds lynch yourselves

Banned
    explain to me in 1000 words minimum why you arent scum and why town shouldnt lynch you

Steam ID
    http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198123563939
    Might as well set things straight right away. Yes, I am the Anarchist.

As anarchists, the revolution is our constant point of reference, no matter what we are doing or what problem we are concerned with.
    "UNTIL ALL CELLS & CAGES ARE DEMOLISHED, WE WILL NOT TAKE EVEN A MILLIMETRE OF A STEP BACK. This is who we are, nothing more, nothing less"

I prupose we lynch some bourgie scum to set the revolution going
    Lynch Ironstove.

Like another knife,
    stuck in power's gut.
    Solidarity means attack.

Video from last year, manifestation against nazi scum and their cop protectors

Quote Originally Posted by Rippems20 View Post
    Might as well set things straight right away. Yes, I am the Anarchist.

As anarchists, the revolution is our constant point of reference, no matter what we are doing or what problem we are concerned with.
    "UNTIL ALL CELLS & CAGES ARE DEMOLISHED, WE WILL NOT TAKE EVEN A MILLIMETRE OF A STEP BACK. This is who we are, nothing more, nothing less"

I prupose we lynch some bourgie scum to set the revolution going
    Lynch Ironstove.

Like another knife,
    stuck in power's gut.
    Solidarity means attack.

Video from last year, manifestation against nazi scum and their cop protectors
    Im always done to lynch the bourgeoisie,
    Of course, Mexicans that just crossed the border with burrito in hand and blacks in the ghetto are so smart.

I'm not scum because I'm playing a great town instigator role and eliciting emotional reactions out of other players in order to get a better read on them. Hopefully this will help other town get reads too!

By Robert seems to be pulling a wifom play and is actually mafia. Possibly early bus on stove here?

I don't think kyle has ever not given me VT
    /u/GranDGranT has helped pay for 231.26 minutes of reddit server time.
    gifts on behalf of /u/GranDGranT have helped pay for 19.78 hours of reddit server time.

gifts on behalf of /u/Jalapen0s have helped pay for 14.92 hours of reddit server time.

lmao kapten

Steam ID
    ������
    You've definitely brought a lot of attention on yourself
    Quote Originally Posted by ironstove. View Post
    I'm already banned from the black lives matter subreddit.
    V

I know that's a scum tell but seriously ive been vanilla town for a billion games
    gifts on behalf of /u/GranDGranT have helped pay for 19.78 hours of reddit server time.

gifts on behalf of /u/Jalapen0s have helped pay for 14.92 hours of reddit server time.

Steam ID
    ������
    Quote Originally Posted by divine View Post
    I know that's a scum tell but seriously ive been vanilla town for a billion games
    lol
    Quote Originally Posted by ironstove. View Post
    I'm already banned from the black lives matter subreddit.
    V

Beyond Grantlike
    dan if you're town you need to lynch pepper with me

What's a millimetre?

Steam ID
    http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198123563939
    Every society seeks to confine me to the august limits of the permitted and the prohibited. But I do not acknowledge these limits, for nothing is forbidden and all is permitted to those who have the force, and the valor.

Quote Originally Posted by Cactus View Post
    dan if you're town you need to lynch pepper with me
    are you actually mafia a third game in a row LMAO

How many feet are in a millionlitre?

Beyond Grantlike
    I will be accepting pockets from enterprising scum and town players. requirements: you must lynch with me

Page 3 of 120 FirstFirst 123451353103 ... LastLast