Page 7 of 21 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast
    Will be glorious sponsor my trip to the Boston major
    Quote Originally Posted by GranDGranT View Post
    Like I really do wish I was that sheltered and didnt have to worry about anything in the world except the next time my dad is going to ask me turn off my stream and fuck me

Quote Originally Posted by GOTHwarCHILD View Post
    i mean ur last post is the very definition of lame. Not an easy task to beat "divine" for the number one spot of pointless trolls . FYI that was the first post of that type anyways. Seems like your trolling is decending a few levels

@electrowizard if you keep quoting me you run the risk of some one engaging you in interegent conversation.
    For the record u meant to say I'm a Glorious troll right? U guys looking to pick up any trolls?
    /u/GranDGranT has helped pay for 231.26 minutes of reddit server time.

gifts on behalf of /u/GranDGranT have helped pay for 19.78 hours of reddit server time.

gifts on behalf of /u/Jalapen0s have helped pay for 14.92 hours of reddit server time.

Banned
    @electrowizard if you keep quoting me you run the risk of some one engaging you in interegent conversation. There are not enough quotes here for you to use if u want to up that act

interegent conversation
    nadota.com!

Steam ID
    steam_0:0:41263892
    Quote Originally Posted by imilliterate View Post
    I'm not fucking trolling you guys have turned him into some kind of paranoid high school girl that thinks she's gonna get pregnant through a handjob LMAO
    A rose by any other name would smell as sweet. In your case. A troll by any other name is still a ...... I think you know know where i am going with this. All though ur lack of punctuation kinda makes me think you will warp William Shakespeare's Romeo and Juliet to a new meaning. A troll has got to troll after all. No one has turned me into anything, but i guess u are used to turning people into paranoid high school girls. Sooner or later u will get caught hanging around the high schools. Only stupid people ever believe that a hand job will get you pregnant... but i guess thats how u like them... whos laughing now LMAO

Quote Originally Posted by Airwave View Post
    Will be glorious sponsor my trip to the Boston major
    I can hear the other trolls here chanting "one of us One of us" You are a mod on a mission, to bad you are headed in the wrond direction..... JUST CALL ME FLANDORS ----- BE GLORIOUS

Boston is NOT where we would be sending you... just in case you still unclear

Quote Originally Posted by divine View Post
    For the record u meant to say I'm a Glorious troll right? U guys looking to pick up any trolls?
    For the record... what i said is what i meant... Im the glorious troll here.. sadly thats not why i came to this site thoug.. still does not change the fact that i am better at it than u even though its really not what i want o be doing. Picking up trolls is easy... its like shit on ur shoe... it just sticks there with easy. I tend to wash it off though and not take it home with me

electrowizard and NABOKOV1995 .... thank you guys... when i have nothing to say and do... i copy greatness... normally shakespeare or another great minds.... feel free to quote me all you like

Ban

Beyond Grantlike
    Does be glorious have an Instagram?

How do you live with yourself?

gifts on behalf of /u/GranDGranT have helped pay for 19.78 hours of reddit server time.

gifts on behalf of /u/Jalapen0s have helped pay for 14.92 hours of reddit server time.

All though ur lack of punctuation kinda makes me think you will warp William Shakespeare's Romeo and Juliet to a new meaning. A troll has got to troll after all. No one has turned me into anything, but i guess u are used to turning people into paranoid high school girls. Sooner or later u will get caught hanging around the high schools. Only stupid people ever believe that a hand job will get you pregnant... but i guess thats how u like them... whos laughing now LMAO
    nadota.com!

I am

At GOTHWARCHILD if you really must know.

Steam ID
    Quote Originally Posted by Kksweet View Post
    Ban
    O_o

Quote Originally Posted by Cactus View Post
    Does be glorious have an Instagram?
    We dont and we have no plans to create one

How do you live with yourself?
    Very easily acctually

I am
    im so tempted to finish that sentence for you.

At GOTHWARCHILD if you really must know.
    i know more about you than i would like to
    Last edited by GOTHwarCHILD; October 7th, 2016 at 12:00 PM.

Beyond Grantlike
    no social media presence smh

Ur an idiot gothwarchild, are you aware of that?

Steam ID
    Quote Originally Posted by Cactus View Post
    no social media presence smh
    You are aware that instagram is not the only social media out there right. we are on other social medias

Ur an idiot gothwarchild, are you aware of that?
    I am aware that you think i am an idiot. It surprises me that you actually think your opnion of me matters to me. I mean you think your posts here are cleaver. So you must be desensitized to regularly being wrong

twitch.tv/notjones
    Steam ID
    adadaddada
    back off warchild, seriously

judging from the speech impediment, im guessing fat aspergery brit?

Games you play: Dota 2 AoE 3 Starcraft 2
    Main Game: Starcraft 2
    MW3/Battlefield Username:
    League of Legends/DOTA 2 Username: GOTHwarCHILD
    Starcraft 2 Username: GOTHwarCHILD
    SWTOR/Diablo 3 Username:
    Steam Username: GOTHwarCHILD
    xFire Username:
    Other Usernames:
    Do you have a Mic and Teamspeak3: Yes
    How did you hear about Fever Clan: Search Engine
    Referrer Site URL:
    Referrer Username:
    Are you in a Clan now: No
    What Clan are you in now:
    Have you been in a Clan before: Yes
    What Clans have you been in before: Allied Nations
    Does anyone use your computer for gaming: No
    Do you know how to use these forums: Yes
    Why should we allow you in our mature Clan: I had my own failed clan, so i understand the hard work that goes into creating a community that has a both a high skill level and balance. Im active and interested in finding people to game on with.
    Have you read the Clan Rules: Yes

T H I R T Y F O U R

edit: actually that was submitted feb 2014, so you're 37? LMAO

Sometimes I feel bad making fun of people like this
    nadota.com!

Page 7 of 21 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast