Page 1 of 28 12311 ... LastLast
    bad unintelligent loser
    Steam ID
    mg

post your dota observations here

earnest/semi earnest posts only:

offlaners are the least versatile players out of all roles

this patch only seems balanced because instead of 2-3 imbalanced leshrac type heroes we now have 15 of them

no one knows how to properly lane support in pubs, at any mmr

it's almost always worth it to smoke and place wards/deward at the beginning of a match

it's almost never worth it to concentrate your time on the middle lane as a roamer hero - start safelane

bad unintelligent loser
    Steam ID
    mg
    the best players in dota aren't the ones that scrim 10 hours a day but the ones that pub 10 hours a day. in fact, overscrimming leads to poor individual and mechanical skill and outdated gameplay

bad unintelligent loser
    Steam ID
    mg
    aggressive trilanes don't work in this game and people should stop doing it because you lose one fight at 15 mins and you suddenly erased all your hard work beforehand

bad unintelligent loser
    Steam ID
    mg
    pudge is hilarious in pubs because people don't know how to make a concerted team effort to break highground and you will always have a retard who doesn't know how to not be in insane positions to abuse

bad unintelligent loser
    Steam ID
    mg
    magnus is underpicked and empower is under utilized

bad unintelligent loser
    Steam ID
    mg
    many safelane core players ineffectually harass the enemy offlaner - it's okay to miss 2-3 creeps if it means you can zone out the offlaner and make him waste time and consumables

Steam ID
    notjones
    the game is shit
    http://nadota.com/showthread.php?409...91#post1787091 bump this thread and show your support for a banned Haxity

twitch.tv/notjones
    Steam ID
    adadaddada
    urwe like 1/8 as good as u think u are

bad unintelligent loser
    Steam ID
    mg
    what if i think i'm a 64k mmr player

Steam ID
    notjones
    campgrounds being included in competitive map pools was such a fucking joke because it's basically whoever spawns better and gets control first; cycling the RA, MH, and YA is completely possible and to get the railgun to at least do pot shot damage after a cycle you have to basically give up doing damage on a cycle because it's so out of the way
    http://nadota.com/showthread.php?409...91#post1787091 bump this thread and show your support for a banned Haxity

Quote Originally Posted by mg View Post
    aggressive trilanes don't work in this game and people should stop doing it because you lose one fight at 15 mins and you suddenly erased all your hard work beforehand
    Aggro trilanes do work. There is about a dozen reasons to do it. I'm not going to sit here and explain them all because I'd probably spend 20+ minutes typing about lanes and I'd just rather not. Suffice to say, it's not really about killing their lane, I'll give brief bullet points

- it's about locking down movements (supports can't really rotate if you're aggro, or you will KNOW when they're gone and their carry has to afk under the tower). This is especially important if your mid laner needs a decent start or you have a high skilled mid laner who can abuse the other mid.
    - giving your "offlaner" an unfair matchup advantage. ie: batrider vs axe. Bat shits on axe, HARD. Timber also does really well vs axe. SK 1v1 also usually wins vs pretty much anything. You get the idea.

k i just got into a game, maybe ill finish this post, but probably not

bad unintelligent loser
    Steam ID
    mg
    i made an incorrect hyperbolic statement but i always feel like when i watch an aggro trilane, i couldve just watched an aggro duolane and it would serve much of the same purpose with less of an investment

M-M-M-Monster Kill
    some people are probably gonna flame me for saying this but i think this game is becoming less and less about individual skill/talent especially in pubs. i think its like 70% because of bad balancing/updates and 30% just the natural course of a game like this

Steam ID
    kr
    pretty accurate minus the aggro tri part, what ur saying already happens with ogre/kunkka supports running into the offlane with bat or sk or w.e and aggro tris when theyre run are the right idea

im kinda curious why lycan isnt picked more versus drow, especially when shit like oracle or sd is picked so much
    Last edited by kitrak; October 2nd, 2016 at 05:38 PM.

M-M-M-Monster Kill
    Steam ID
    zerfax1
    magnus sucks lol

lul dota in 2016/2017....

lul

M-M-M-Monster Kill swaggy_berale's Avatar
    Steam ID
    i eat pears
    ignoring 9 players in your game yields better results
    Quote Originally Posted by bayonettahasnoass View Post
    nice sunglasses and suit, why dont u wear a fedora to complete the process fucking retard
    Quote Originally Posted by bayonettahasnoass View Post
    i bet he grew up with two mothers

RIP BODIE BROADUS

M-M-M-Monster Kill
    underlord is extremely broken

I love Love LOVE NADOTA!! Haxity's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by zerfax View Post
    magnus sucks lol
    idk his ult AOE is pretty sick tbh and bkb piercing and empower is strong AF.
    I can't follow sig rules

Page 1 of 28 12311 ... LastLast