Steam ID
    Glassphantom

[NA] Team Helium looking for players.

Hello, my name is Heyokhaa (has gone by Racer X, and Overtone). I played just a little bit of Dota back in the day, but have been in love with Dota 2, since the first day of the beta. As far as teams go, I used to sub for some high level teams (Pain, Leviathan, some others), but could never really find a constant team of my own.
    I've been considering putting together a team of my own for quite a while now, but, never had the time between school and what-not, but I feel that It's something I could excel at, and might regret it, if I don't give it the chance it deserves.
    What is team Helium? My goal with creating this team is to unite 5 players, of decent skill, and to grow as a team unit, and to help grow as individual players. I will tell you right now, that I am not the best player in the world, my mmr has fluxed from 5.6k to 3.9k (mostly due to shoulder injury) but I think that good TEAM players aren't always determined by that number.
    So here is the goal : I'm looking to get 5, dedicated, talented, eager players, that are wanting to take their game-play to the next level (myself included). I want players, who are ready to study replays, ready and excited to take criticism (MYSELF INCLUDED), and players that are ready to put in the time, and effort to excel and stand out. I'm not trying to put together a team to start winning TI's or destroy pro teams, I'm wanting to be an outlet, for good players to become great.
    Couple more things,
    -this team will not deal with inflated egos. We get it, you're good, but if you cant play well with others, then what is the point?
    -I understand that life gets in the way, I'm sure it will for me at some points, but consistency is key, and very important to growing.
    you must be ready to lose. No team wins every game, some teams win a lot, but you cannot grow without losing.
    This is for fun. I like to be serious, and make good work with our time, but at the end of the day, we do this because we love the game, we love the sport, and if egos, or personalities clash, and overshadow the fun, changes will be made.
    Lastly, this is a team to grow, if you're looking to instantly be hitting the top, and making money, odds are, this team might not be for you, but, if we get there, to that level, I wont be stopping
    TLR
    Team Helium is an idea I had, to get together some great people, that can have fun, improve, and grow as a team, as players, and best of all, as TEAM PLAYERS. Dota is a beautiful game, and seeing teams that execute at such a high level is amazing to watch, and personally, I just want to be apart of it.
    ````So if this is something that could interest you I'd love for you to contact me by email and answer a couple questions.
    introduce yourself, and get around to answering these questions by any means you can.
    Name and where you're from (dota name of course)
    What role you play, or are wanting to play.
    If you have any at all competitive experience in the past or in other games. (if you want to include MMR go ahead)
    I want you to tell me your favorite team, and why. (gives me an understanding of your mindset, and goals)
    Tell me simply, why you want to play for a team.
    I know these are boring and mundane questions, but I feel that they are important to know, and will help me understand where you come from and how dedicated you are. In these messages, please include anything else you would like me to know. I am a super chill guy, I will reply to every question you have, and message I get. To close out, I'm excited to hear from you guys. I know that there are a ton of amazing players out there, who just need that extra push, or that one chance to be given a shot, and I hope to be the guy that give it to you.
    Please contact me at : TeamHeliumDota2@gmail.com
    (this will take a while to get going and get in contact with everyone, but Im beyond excited to get it rolling!)

Holy Shit
    Forrest post

Quote Originally Posted by Chevalier View Post
    Hello, my name is Heyokhaa (has gone by Racer X, and Overtone). I played just a little bit of Dota back in the day, but have been in love with Dota 2, since the first day of the beta. As far as teams go, I used to sub for some high level teams (Pain, Leviathan, some others), but could never really find a constant team of my own.
    I've been considering putting together a team of my own for quite a while now, but, never had the time between school and what-not, but I feel that It's something I could excel at, and might regret it, if I don't give it the chance it deserves.
    What is team Helium? My goal with creating this team is to unite 5 players, of decent skill, and to grow as a team unit, and to help grow as individual players. I will tell you right now, that I am not the best player in the world, my mmr has fluxed from 5.6k to 3.9k (mostly due to shoulder injury) but I think that good TEAM players aren't always determined by that number.
    So here is the goal : I'm looking to get 5, dedicated, talented, eager players, that are wanting to take their game-play to the next level (myself included). I want players, who are ready to study replays, ready and excited to take criticism (MYSELF INCLUDED), and players that are ready to put in the time, and effort to excel and stand out. I'm not trying to put together a team to start winning TI's or destroy pro teams, I'm wanting to be an outlet, for good players to become great.
    Couple more things,
    -this team will not deal with inflated egos. We get it, you're good, but if you cant play well with others, then what is the point?
    -I understand that life gets in the way, I'm sure it will for me at some points, but consistency is key, and very important to growing.
    you must be ready to lose. No team wins every game, some teams win a lot, but you cannot grow without losing.
    This is for fun. I like to be serious, and make good work with our time, but at the end of the day, we do this because we love the game, we love the sport, and if egos, or personalities clash, and overshadow the fun, changes will be made.
    Lastly, this is a team to grow, if you're looking to instantly be hitting the top, and making money, odds are, this team might not be for you, but, if we get there, to that level, I wont be stopping
    TLR
    Team Helium is an idea I had, to get together some great people, that can have fun, improve, and grow as a team, as players, and best of all, as TEAM PLAYERS. Dota is a beautiful game, and seeing teams that execute at such a high level is amazing to watch, and personally, I just want to be apart of it.
    ````So if this is something that could interest you I'd love for you to contact me by email and answer a couple questions.
    introduce yourself, and get around to answering these questions by any means you can.
    Name and where you're from (dota name of course)
    What role you play, or are wanting to play.
    If you have any at all competitive experience in the past or in other games. (if you want to include MMR go ahead)
    I want you to tell me your favorite team, and why. (gives me an understanding of your mindset, and goals)
    Tell me simply, why you want to play for a team.
    I know these are boring and mundane questions, but I feel that they are important to know, and will help me understand where you come from and how dedicated you are. In these messages, please include anything else you would like me to know. I am a super chill guy, I will reply to every question you have, and message I get. To close out, I'm excited to hear from you guys. I know that there are a ton of amazing players out there, who just need that extra push, or that one chance to be given a shot, and I hope to be the guy that give it to you.
    Please contact me at : TeamHeliumDota2@gmail.com
    (this will take a while to get going and get in contact with everyone, but Im beyond excited to get it rolling!)
    Whew

/u/GranDGranT has helped pay for 231.26 minutes of reddit server time.
    gifts on behalf of /u/GranDGranT have helped pay for 19.78 hours of reddit server time.

gifts on behalf of /u/Jalapen0s have helped pay for 14.92 hours of reddit server time.

Unstoppable
    did you take a hit of helium before making this post?

Steam ID
    orionrm
    man howd i miss out on this one
    Quote Originally Posted by GranDGranT View Post
    That's why no one likes you

Holy Shit
    mods

Steam ID
    28wksltr
    Condolences on ur shoulder Forrest

Holy Shit
    Steam ID