Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: problem solving

problem solving

Hello team,

Ive gotten to the point of competence where i can easily identify my issues in my game, but for some reason im having issues creating ideas to solve said issues.

For example, i know my laning is good. I tend to go even or sometimes i even crush my lane regardless of who i am playing. I always dominate people who are sub 6k, but the second the laning stage starts transitioning towards the midgame i always feel lost.

I know i should be figuring out what my win conidtion is but in more than half my games i cant figure it out so i end up being useless or not very impactful. Someone whos better that could post some tips and guidelines for the midgame and certain goals i should be thinking about that would be great.

Steam ID
    28wksltr
    How about you fuck off L M A O

Steam ID
    28wksltr
    Hey sorry ironstove

pretty sure youre looking for something that doesnt really exist, there're no general guidelines to every midgame of every pub except for some blatantly obvious shit that ure probably aware of yourself

also you might be under the impression that really good and great players construct these elaborate plans for their games that they have to execute near flawlessly in order to win but the truth is most of them play their games pretty much just on instinct and their decision making is mostly subconscious

No i dont think like that, but they didnt start with that subconscious state of knowledge. Maybe guidelines is the wrong word, but what i am looking for is tips and ideas that i should be considering when the midgame rolls around

Steam ID
    28wksltr
    ->Press buttons
    -> Laugh

Gotta rewatch your replays and assess how other lanes did and how you handled the transition. If you start off strong and fall off there's something going wrong there
    /u/GranDGranT has helped pay for 231.26 minutes of reddit server time.

gifts on behalf of /u/GranDGranT have helped pay for 19.78 hours of reddit server time.

gifts on behalf of /u/Jalapen0s have helped pay for 14.92 hours of reddit server time.

Pick 1 hero and play it a lot until you know exactly what and when that hero needs to do to win games. After each game, ask yourself questions about your impact.

Quote Originally Posted by GranDGranT View Post
    Like I really do wish I was that sheltered and didnt have to worry about anything in the world except the next time my dad is going to ask me turn off my stream and fuck me

nice i can apply this to both dota and smash, ive seen and read most of thsi stuff already but that was motnhs ago and i never thought to apply it to dota

Steam ID
    DBX_5
    Look -> see -> do -> repeat.
    Quote Originally Posted by nihil. View Post
    america doing its thing and showing up uninvited as usual
    Quote Originally Posted by KZZ View Post
    i do not give a fuck if people quote me or disagree with me. the purpose ofa forum is for people to post shit they think. if u think that's a waste of time then fuck off u inbred monkey
    i viscerally judge shit all the time but if i actually think it through, i'm almost alwyas full of shit when i do that. it feels good to type it out though, and it's funny
    it's genetics i'm not responsible for my actions
    it's fine if u have trouble understanding me. my nadota posts are written in a register several rungs above whatever squalid dialect you learned watching cereal commercials on the village television when the clouds lined up just right

Steam ID
    DBX_5
    add in communicate in there some where if you are with competent people.
    Quote Originally Posted by nihil. View Post
    america doing its thing and showing up uninvited as usual
    i do not give a fuck if people quote me or disagree with me. the purpose ofa forum is for people to post shit they think. if u think that's a waste of time then fuck off u inbred monkey
    i viscerally judge shit all the time but if i actually think it through, i'm almost alwyas full of shit when i do that. it feels good to type it out though, and it's funny
    it's genetics i'm not responsible for my actions
    it's fine if u have trouble understanding me. my nadota posts are written in a register several rungs above whatever squalid dialect you learned watching cereal commercials on the village television when the clouds lined up just right

Steam ID
    ironstove_
    Must... Control.... The.... Map....

ur best bet at becoming a dota god is to be able to process the game without even thinking about it, like a zen master. watch this video:

/u/GranDGranT has helped pay for 231.26 minutes of reddit server time.

gifts on behalf of /u/GranDGranT have helped pay for 19.78 hours of reddit server time.

gifts on behalf of /u/Jalapen0s have helped pay for 14.92 hours of reddit server time.

smh kksweet has developed such an ego

ionnu i played in the amateur starladder tourny and shat on the 6k mid player so bad that they swtiched roles

and we won cuz my friend was 6.6k at the time, and led us with his top notch dota shotcaling

Banned
    Steam ID
    Flatsix
    Indian babe gagging on a big dick

Pick 1 hero and play it a lot until you know exactly what and when that hero needs to do to win games. After each game, ask yourself questions about your impact.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast