Page 11 of 23 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast
Results 201 to 220 of 443
  1. #201
    notice how the 2 sandbags posting above have absolutely no understanding of Science and merely judge it from an uninformed perspective. they dont read shit. theyre morons.
    /u/GranDGranT has helped pay for 231.26 minutes of reddit server time.

    gifts on behalf of /u/GranDGranT have helped pay for 19.78 hours of reddit server time.

    gifts on behalf of /u/Jalapen0s have helped pay for 14.92 hours of reddit server time.

  2. #202
    Socialism or Barbarism agile_mind's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    39,881
    Steam ID
    afsdf
    and i honestly dont even know what your point is. would trump funnel more money into nasa? would he spearhead initiatives that provide benefits in the long term?

    painting obama as "anti-science" is pretty fucking ineffective when ur president-elect refuses to believe in fucking climate change.

  3. #203
    Socialism or Barbarism agile_mind's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    39,881
    Steam ID
    afsdf
    and its not even like he's skeptical, which would lead to the logical conclusion that "more research needs to be done for that topic."

    no. he just flat not believe it. and he's appointed edgelord-supreme, Myron "if we can't glass the middle east, let planet earth do it on our behalf!" Ebell to head the epa transition. can you have a moment of honest reflection on whether trump's position is a meme?

  4. #204
    Godlike
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    2,628
    Steam ID
    zerfax1
    Can you name one of those other public institutes because the only one I've heard of in the past was NASA and their discoveries on Mars. If you're talking about research institutes for medical or energy purposes then that's a different argument and you aren't really seeing what I'm saying.

  5. #205
    Godlike
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    2,628
    Steam ID
    zerfax1
    Quote Originally Posted by divine View Post
    notice how the 2 sandbags posting above have absolutely no understanding of Science and merely judge it from an uninformed perspective. they dont read shit. theyre morons.
    says the 3k mmr dota player who probably doesn't even have a job

  6. #206
    Godlike
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    2,628
    Steam ID
    zerfax1
    cool another overly-educated liberal over analyzing trumps tweet on climate change.

    I assume you're basing everything you know about trump on this



    if so I've got nothing else to say because you're just naive

  7. #207
    Wicked Sick
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    1,499
    The first lady is slavic, whys dan so mad

  8. #208
    Socialism or Barbarism agile_mind's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    39,881
    Steam ID
    afsdf
    Quote Originally Posted by zerfax View Post
    Can you name one of those other public institutes because the only one I've heard of in the past was NASA and their discoveries on Mars. If you're talking about research institutes for medical or energy purposes then that's a different argument and you aren't really seeing what I'm saying.
    ? u said he's not committed to science. im telling u there are more than one channel for scientific research (and more importantly, development)

    ur acting like anything outside of nasa is academic horseshit when it's almost entirely the other way around. im gonna reveal a super-duper secret: the more subsidies huge ass monopolies like lockheed receive, and the more credits they buy from "clean" start-ups, the better your lives are ognna be. nasa doens't need another increase in budget because proprietary technology is now being developed just as quickly by the private sector. they're still getting million a year to hire students from MIT. what will really push scientific progress forward is carpetbombing engineering start-ups with cash until something sticks.

  9. #209
    Beyond Grantlike nihil.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    12,212
    Steam ID
    miasma
    Quote Originally Posted by zerfax View Post
    overly-educated liberal
    this is my new favourite term to be unironically used by somebody on this website

  10. #210
    Socialism or Barbarism agile_mind's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    39,881
    Steam ID
    afsdf
    okay. give it to me straight. does trump believe in climate change and will he optimize the fed. budget to reflect that concern?

    simple yes/no.

  11. #211
    Wicked Sick
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    1,499
    And im sure were always gonna need more UI designers to layout the buttons

  12. #212
    Socialism or Barbarism agile_mind's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    39,881
    Steam ID
    afsdf
    i want to do a headcoutn on the number f people who got carried away playing "fantasy general election" and scoring internet reputation points and forming dumb little brigades echoing MAGA for fun instead of focusing on which candidate is less likely to lead the US into victorian-era england levels of fuckery.

    u've got someone with a semblence fo political history and checks thrown in by their own party on developmental concerns, even if she siphons a few million here or there into her personal bank account

    and then u've got the closest thing to a human cheeto on earth. farting his cheesy mist into the atmosphere converting more ppl into cheetos.

  13. #213
    Socialism or Barbarism agile_mind's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    39,881
    Steam ID
    afsdf
    Quote Originally Posted by Goomoonryong View Post
    And im sure were always gonna need more UI designers to layout the buttons
    yeah dude im sure the guys at lockheed r busy deciding whether to use calibri or compute rmodern for their drone GUI

  14. #214
    Godlike
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    2,628
    Steam ID
    zerfax1
    Quote Originally Posted by agile_mind View Post
    ? u said he's not committed to science. im telling u there are more than one channel for scientific research (and more importantly, development)

    ur acting like anything outside of nasa is academic horseshit when it's almost entirely the other way around. im gonna reveal a super-duper secret: the more subsidies huge ass monopolies like lockheed receive, and the more credits they buy from "clean" start-ups, the better your lives are ognna be. nasa doens't need another increase in budget because proprietary technology is now being developed just as quickly by the private sector. they're still getting million a year to hire students from MIT. what will really push scientific progress forward is carpetbombing engineering start-ups with cash until something sticks.
    I was just asking a sincere question I am not calling anything outside of NASA horseshit obviously. It was just an example. I also agree with you that the way forward is through private companies like space-x and other competitors.

    as for trump's view on climate change he seems very concerned with keeping the air and water clean but I think he's skeptical about the global warming movement because of china selling the world junky material for solar panels just to cash in on people's fear.

  15. #215
    Godlike
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    2,628
    Steam ID
    zerfax1
    Quote Originally Posted by agile_mind View Post
    i want to do a headcoutn on the number f people who got carried away playing "fantasy general election" and scoring internet reputation points and forming dumb little brigades echoing MAGA for fun instead of focusing on which candidate is less likely to lead the US into victorian-era england levels of fuckery.

    u've got someone with a semblence fo political history and checks thrown in by their own party on developmental concerns, even if she siphons a few million here or there into her personal bank account

    and then u've got the closest thing to a human cheeto on earth. farting his cheesy mist into the atmosphere converting more ppl into cheetos.
    see some posts you actually show some signs of intellectual thought, then you come up with this pile of rehashed garbage and it just makes me pity you

  16. #216
    Socialism or Barbarism agile_mind's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    39,881
    Steam ID
    afsdf
    hey fi he's down to actually keep the air and water clean im all aboard. but the fact that his supporters can only come up with "keeping the air and water clean" instead of listing some substantial shit he's gonna do like hike the carbon tax and federally match partial carbon credits, it just ends up sounding like smoke on the water to me.

  17. #217
    Godlike
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    2,628
    Steam ID
    zerfax1
    the only smoke on the water there's gonna be is from my gun blasting you in the face for being such an annoying pipsqueak

    edit: you socialist piggy
    Last edited by zerfax; November 11th, 2016 at 05:32 AM.

  18. #218
    Socialism or Barbarism agile_mind's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    39,881
    Steam ID
    afsdf
    settle down

  19. #219
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Posts
    1,988
    Quote Originally Posted by divine View Post
    >when u elect an oompa loompa into office out of fear that a woman might leave the kitchen and do a better job of it
    Merkel left the kitchen and destroyed my beloved Germany...

  20. #220
    Quote Originally Posted by zerfax View Post
    cool another overly-educated liberal over analyzing trumps tweet on climate change.

    I assume you're basing everything you know about trump on this



    if so I've got nothing else to say because you're just naive
    even if he didnt say a bunch more stupid shit on the topic following this, he has stated intent to withdraw or 'renegotiate' the paris agreement, which would be fucked up enough on its own

Page 11 of 23 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •