Page 12 of 23 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast
    it also irks me to no end that he harps on solara failing every chance he gets and effectively dismisses solar power completely.

Steam ID
    the shy
    if u havent realized hes getting with the republican program of mental retardation

Steam ID
    the shy
    Quote Originally Posted by zerfax View Post
    overly-educated liberal
    this country is split to the point where on one side you have educated human beings and on the other side you have troglodytes who get hard-ons on thinking of the good old days in the stone age

'clean coal'

Steam ID
    the shy
    there is no such thing as "clean coal"

the process of mining coal releases a shit ton of arsenic and mercury into the water system, so you don't even need to burn it to contaminate the land

second off with things like wind turbines and solar panels existing the only way for coal to be clean is to not produce emissions whatsoever

all these procedures such as carbon trapping will not be used because of economic deregulation. the reason "clean" coal even existed in the first place was because of democrats running the EPA imposing regulations on this shit

Steam ID
    28wksltr
    If you say outlandish shit like stepping on children's heads through sewers that's gonna get you banned on my stream.

"we keep burning coal but its shitting out so much co2 into the atmosphere. what can we do??"

"lets just stuff it underground!"

I'm calling bullshit on this country at this point.
    /u/GranDGranT has helped pay for 231.26 minutes of reddit server time.

gifts on behalf of /u/GranDGranT have helped pay for 19.78 hours of reddit server time.

gifts on behalf of /u/Jalapen0s have helped pay for 14.92 hours of reddit server time.

Bullshit voting biases based on arbitrary state markers to elect an orange vile president made this happen. It made u all dispassionate based on location alone LMFAO

YESSS.

RISE MY PRETTiES *cums*
    Last edited by divine; November 11th, 2016 at 10:35 AM.

gifts on behalf of /u/GranDGranT have helped pay for 19.78 hours of reddit server time.

gifts on behalf of /u/Jalapen0s have helped pay for 14.92 hours of reddit server time.

and my libtard and neoconservitard spheres are telling me im crazy *smh*

i bet u could make a fortune selling trump pinatas at ths point in time

fourth post now
    Quote Originally Posted by Numeta View Post
    You are absolutely lost.
    Quote Originally Posted by Numeta View Post
    Hilarious that you think a college degree adds any merit to your value LMAO. What a pathetic existence you are.

i think ur addressing me but i made those posts completely spontaneously and theyre way better than ur shitty arbitrary criticisms of them so get the fuck out my face idiot lmao

perhaps i shouldve stayd on my antidepressants

Steam ID
    28wksltr
    IM super sorrowful because

a-Agile_mind thinks im annoying (huge negative impact moodlet)

b- Dan's going to die :/

we're all going to die. just remember thy name when he is gone from your eyes.\\divine.

>tfw i participate in so many different circles u'd probably kinkshame me to death

Lemme know when ur so mentally complex that you're reading zen Koans every morning and contemplating religious institutions and how they reflect the modern world at hand and at that point you're Pretty much fucking lost

I love me some lost.

Page 12 of 23 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast