Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Steam ID
    stratk

MetacutionerZ! Looking for 6k+ players. Serious Only

UPDATE #2 03/13/2017
    UPDATED

MZ! Online (MetacutionerZ)

We are in need for a dedicated offlaner. We are a 6k avg stack but we are rapidly climbing the mmr and the NA team ladder. We scrim often (most nights) and we love the game but we are very serious. If you are interested please email us at metacutionerz@gmail.com

Here is our current roster.

1. FuzzySloth
    2. henry
    4. Babaganoush (drafter, captain)
    5. love

Here is other pertinent information.

http://metacutionerz.online/
    https://www.facebook.com/metacutionerz/
    https://twitter.com/MetacutionerZ
    Last edited by ESG.Myaura; March 13th, 2017 at 09:53 PM. Reason: Roster Update

really interested in the position but could you tell me more about the "compression sleeves"? my competitive experience has been yearned through months of konvict gaming clan wars so I'm sure I'd be a perfect fit!
    Top 5 Anime (In Chronological Order)
    🌕 Neon Genesis Evangelion (1995)
    😡 Berserk (1997)
    🙏 Kyousougiga (2013)
    😵 Shinsekai Yori (2013)
    😂 Shouwa Genroku Rakugo Shinjuu (2016)

Contenders for a 5th slot if finished: Jojo, Monogatari, Bungou Stray Dogs, Tokyo Ghoul.

Beyond Grantlike
    can you 100% GUARANTEE that i will look swag as fuck if i join your team?

Steam ID
    stratk
    You will look swag as fuck. @tk_

@fournsix We have a bowling team as well who all rock the compression sleeves and it looks really sick with our jersey. email us your info if your interested!

@gothwarchild

hes looking fora team

pics or you look like a fuccboi

Beyond Grantlike
    whats your warranty plan on looking swag as fuck. as in if i do not end up looking swag as fuck, will i be compensated? if so how much? and for how long? will you work towards making me look swag as fuck if i originally fail to look swag as fuck?

Steam ID
    stratk
    Making checklists of things you're looking for in a person is the numero uno thing you can do to guarantee you'll be alone forever. I can compensate you with great compliments. Maybe a meme. Who knows.

Steam ID
    Aui__2000
    if u have no money now wats in it for us?
    <6:50:15 PM> Troia: you're a misogynistic sack of shit

Quote Originally Posted by Vietnam Tom View Post
    nyte must have some kobe grade beef down there to have a nigga saying he gonna beethoven it

Killing Spree
    Steam ID
    mirinson
    what exactly are you saying you provide? no financial assistance what does "everything else" consist of? saying management doesn't really define anything and you would probably be more successful if you were specific, it seems like your being intentionally misleading or you just don't know what your required to do really.
    Last edited by Boris; December 16th, 2016 at 04:02 PM.
    <8:05:49 PM> swissbeatz: grant whats your opinion
    <8:05:51 PM> swissbeatz: on everything
    <8:05:55 PM> tralf: jesus christ
    <8:05:56 PM> swissbeatz has been timebanned by ixmike88 for 3 hours. Reason: asdf

twitch.tv/notjones
    Steam ID
    adadaddada
    picking up 5 random players is autistic

find a preexisting team of 5 that plays small tournaments and desparately wants to become "proferwssional computer game players"

Steam ID
    stratk
    @ComptonComrad I will not be one of those teams that have a benefactor and go broke before it even started. Do i have money? Yes? Will i spend it on players that accomplished nothing and that are trending downward? No. As i stated in the OP, we are new. But i am no rush to make stupid financial decisions.

@Boris your insight reinvigorates me. What would you want a team to offer? I can answer yes to everything you say except a salary. But you are right, i am not new to managing but there will be things that pop up that i have not encountered before. I am confident i can handle it.

@kzz You will be surprised. 5 man teams want a lot but accomplished very little. You are also right. It has been a long process, and we are growing.

We still need an offlaner and a support !

PM me~
    "ahhahaha sry dumbass nigga but bein da basketball dont count as playin basketball. dum niggaface" - CRUNK

Steam ID
    stratk
    @gLiMMeR. i tried messaging but it said this.

The following errors occurred with your submission
    gLiMMeR. has exceeded their stored private messages quota and cannot accept further messages until they clear some space.

If you want to chat you can join our discord on our site. Thanks.

FYI your max storage includes your out box as well as your in box. Delete some sent messages.

condolences dude

i had a lot, i was active back in the day, lots of memories to cycle through ya know
    "ahhahaha sry dumbass nigga but bein da basketball dont count as playin basketball. dum niggaface" - CRUNK

can you copy paste I'm not clicking that lol
    😡 Berserk (1997)
    🙏 Kyousougiga (2013)
    😵 Shinsekai Yori (2013)

Contenders for a 5th slot if finished: Jojo, Monogatari, Bungou Stray Dogs, Tokyo Ghoul.

Beyond Grantlike iamafuckingretard's Avatar
    MetacutionerZ is proud to announce our first ever Dota 2 roster! We’ve spent a long time searching for the right players and we’re proud to bring The Meme Regime under our banner. The team consisting of Diego “MR” Ramirez, Tommy “tre” Lee, Zachary “Zingle” Soheim, and Guilherme “Jheee” Tamassia will be joining Raymond “DarkRaider” Peterson to form the new MetacutionerZ Dota 2 Squad.

The MetacutionerZ Dota 2 team brings together a wealth of experience, including top 8 placements at the Manila Major open qualifiers, two players who have attended the Collegiate Star League LAN finals, the AD2L Season 12 Championship, multiple Semi-Pro Cup Series Championships, and playoff appearances for JoinDota League Americas division 1.

The captain Jheee has a few words: “This marks a departure from our amateur days and a step for all of us towards developing professional careers in Dota 2. Joining MetacutionerZ is an exciting move for us and will help solidify the bonds we’ve formed as The Meme Regime. Our personalities and approach to the game will not change, but the organizational support from MetacutionerZ will certainly help us focus first and foremost on playing the game at the highest level.”

The first foray into a new game is always an adventure, and we at MetacutionerZ are excited to support MR, DarkRaider, Zingle, tre, and Jheee in their pursuit of a professional career in Dota 2.

The MetacutionerZ Roster: Liquidpedia page

1. Diego “MR” Ramirez

2. Raymond “DarkRaider” Peterson

3. Zachary “Zingle” Soheim

4/5. Tommy “tre” Lee

4/5. Guilherme “Jheee” Tamassia

secs winners huh
    😡 Berserk (1997)
    🙏 Kyousougiga (2013)
    😵 Shinsekai Yori (2013)

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast