Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567
    Steam ID
    dotakyle
    lmao ironstoves acutally just dead on tbh

Beyond Grantlike
    #NotAllWomen
    Quote Originally Posted by yung_nigga_sigma View Post
    that fucking black chick I fucked gave me chlamydia what the fuck. Thank god I got an std test literally the day after I fucked her so I caught it very early. I mean I also got it because I'm an ex IV drug user but whatever. Moral of the lesson: don't fuck ******s in rehabs but tbh getting to bust in a ****** raw twice was kind of worth the shot in the arm and two pills I had to take to get rid of the nasty disease she carried.

Beyond Grantlike
    #NoTallWomen
    Quote Originally Posted by yung_nigga_sigma View Post
    that fucking black chick I fucked gave me chlamydia what the fuck. Thank god I got an std test literally the day after I fucked her so I caught it very early. I mean I also got it because I'm an ex IV drug user but whatever. Moral of the lesson: don't fuck ******s in rehabs but tbh getting to bust in a ****** raw twice was kind of worth the shot in the arm and two pills I had to take to get rid of the nasty disease she carried.

Steam ID
    dieseramer88
    tall women are great sometimes
    Quote Originally Posted by rohan View Post
    mason called me autistic and braindead once cus my visage birds hotkeys messed up and i missed a stun

after that I didn't miss one, my gameplay was boosted

Beyond Grantlike magicmagininja's Avatar
    Steam ID
    hobbitstoisengard
    im not gonna talk to women unless theyre taller than me and 25+ some exclusions apply
    Quote Originally Posted by divine View Post
    Magics been way too agreeable without the least bit of negotiation. I know he's smart enough to abuse his sub-ness by taking it in the ass when it matters.
    Quote Originally Posted by Timado View Post
    ya, workin out for da gurls never works ask magic, the guy trains everyday like a ucking dog and is 10 years away from gettign some poon
    Quote Originally Posted by iamafuckingretard View Post
    kinkshamers dont know what love is

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567