Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by NTRfan1998 View Post
    i identify as thoughtful face

use mine fucker its transparent and huge

I love Love LOVE NADOTA!! Haxity's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by nihil. View Post
    i identify as a deep dish pizza xD can't wait to trigger le sjws
    i mean im actually so sure you cant identify as something that gets inserted into things seeing as how youre a bottom? hows my miasma just not know this? im actually so sure he's supposed to know this and since he obviously doesnt he needs to consult my sudo on how to be a better gay? WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOO

Quote Originally Posted by iamafuckingretard View Post

Quote Originally Posted by Casandra View Post
    U could literally smell the surprise in his movement when I triple razed him and got in the last hit auto attack while he was running for the hills desperately trying to survive.

Refined White
    I dont see gender
    I got pissed off and posted a bunch of emoji and now Iím back in the play penÖ something that has never happened to a single troll

Steam ID
    dieseramer88
    male
    before u respond to that, please paraphrase the thought process that went through your head before posting that and then try to say it out loud without feeling like a fucking retard

this full REATRD wants a quality image but hosts it on imgur hHAhAHAROFLLAMO
    pleasuring women is all about properly urning them on psychologically then following thru with somebody elses dick

this full REATRD wants a quality image but hosts it on imgur hHAhAHAROFLLAMO
    how cum that full retard's image is of better quality than yours? :largeretardedthinkingfaceemoji:
    Quote Originally Posted by Audrey Belrose View Post
    onyx is winning quals, quote me on this one fam bois!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by LiLLipuTian View Post
    how cum that full retard's image is of better quality than yours? :largeretardedthinkingfaceemoji:
    ................relaly makes u think i think
    pleasuring women is all about properly urning them on psychologically then following thru with somebody elses dick

Loving the direction this thread is taking
    Quote Originally Posted by agile_mind View Post
    if god doesn't have a sense of humor, why did he put a turbo-clit in my ass? food for thought

Quote Originally Posted by reidlosyot View Post
    Loving the direction this thread is taking

Quote Originally Posted by Dendi View Post
    Of course, Mexicans that just crossed the border with burrito in hand and blacks in the ghetto are so smart.
    Quote Originally Posted by kanye View Post
    Actually, Can Morlocks Be White? These Are The Tough Questions

................relaly makes u think i think
    U could literally smell the surprise in his movement when I triple razed him and got in the last hit auto attack while he was running for the hills desperately trying to survive.

Quote Originally Posted by agile_mind View Post
    if god doesn't have a sense of humor, why did he put a turbo-clit in my ass? food for thought

sensible chuckle

Steam ID
    hugefaglord
    Hey Korok I'm trying to learn to play clockwerk. I just have a question about the skill build. Should I max Battery assault, like you committed battery and assaulted your girlfriend, Hook shot so I can punch my girlfriend's lights out, or rocket flare like the police fired in their pursuit and arrest of you.

:beaten:

Steam ID
    hugefaglord
    Hey Korok I'm trying to learn to play clockwerk. I just have a question about the skill build. Should I max Battery assault, like you committed battery and assaulted your girlfriend, Hook shot so I can punch my girlfriend's lights out, or rocket flare like the police fired in their pursuit and arrest of you.

Steam ID
    hugefaglord

Steam ID
    hugefaglord
    now claiming this thread as my magnum opus

Lmao this page make my phones browser crash
    Quote Originally Posted by Haxity View Post
    i dont really know me either, does anyone ever truly know themselves?
    #philosophyPHD

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast