Page 32 of 89 FirstFirst ... 2230313233344282 ... LastLast
    Beyond Grantlike
    you're both town I'm sure

I don't have to lynch between the two of you when in my eyes slithereen has more chance of being scum than either of you, by a lot
    Quote Originally Posted by yung_nigga_sigma View Post
    that fucking black chick I fucked gave me chlamydia what the fuck. Thank god I got an std test literally the day after I fucked her so I caught it very early. I mean I also got it because I'm an ex IV drug user but whatever. Moral of the lesson: don't fuck ******s in rehabs but tbh getting to bust in a ****** raw twice was kind of worth the shot in the arm and two pills I had to take to get rid of the nasty disease she carried.

iwell if hammer goes through there is a chance its electro kyle and stove from start with the orchestrated bus taking both sides

"You must not fight too often with one enemy, or you will teach him all your art of war."
    Napoleon Bonaparte

"One of the key problems today is that politics is such a disgrace, good people don't go into government."
    Donald J. Trump

Mafia Accomplishments
    Never mislynched as town
    Never lynched as scum
    Most Honorable and Respectful player

Holy Shit
    How are you so sure of slithereen?

Beyond Grantlike
    Quote Originally Posted by Cactus View Post
    How are you so sure of slithereen?
    I'm not but he's the strongest read I have

his post sussing me was just really bad and scummy for reasons I mentioned before
    that fucking black chick I fucked gave me chlamydia what the fuck. Thank god I got an std test literally the day after I fucked her so I caught it very early. I mean I also got it because I'm an ex IV drug user but whatever. Moral of the lesson: don't fuck ******s in rehabs but tbh getting to bust in a ****** raw twice was kind of worth the shot in the arm and two pills I had to take to get rid of the nasty disease she carried.

Beyond Grantlike
    alright I'm gonna start a notepad document I think

Steam ID
    flopagis
    thanks for announcing it i think

Holy Shit
    if i had a gun with 2 bullets I would shoot pepper twice in the dick

Steam ID
    ironstove_
    kyle, I'm alright with lynching you but I would rather lynch kkat and I like pepper's argument for slitherin

If I change my vote to one of the two, will you also jump aboard?
    Honestly the level of play for nadota mafia is so low that by day 3 you should flat out lynch anyone who appears competent and hasn't been shot.

Most Of U have NEver Been Out Of Your City Whereas I Am A Man of the World. Gather Children and I will Regale You With Stories Of the Time tHat Guy Didn't Give Me Bottled Water and the Mean Comments I left on His Social Media As a Result.

Steam ID
    ironstove_
    my vote is on you because everyone here seems to be set on the idea that one of the two of us need to go so I'm obviously not going to vote for myself.
    Honestly the level of play for nadota mafia is so low that by day 3 you should flat out lynch anyone who appears competent and hasn't been shot.

Most Of U have NEver Been Out Of Your City Whereas I Am A Man of the World. Gather Children and I will Regale You With Stories Of the Time tHat Guy Didn't Give Me Bottled Water and the Mean Comments I left on His Social Media As a Result.

Quote Originally Posted by jajaja View Post
    "theres no way suggesting another lynch this late in day1 is a town play

->

i'm also 99% sure pepper is mafia once again mainly because of how he's lowkey trying to have town vote for someone other than kyle or stove"

LMFAO
    i wasnt suggesting we lynch him instead of stove/kyle. just prepping for day 2

my other scum read is kkat

i'm going to change my vote from stove to kyle because i think stove is more likely to be town & kyle has been spamming/posting wall of texts a lot lately even when stove is two votes ahead of him

lynch kyle

this puts them in a tie i think

Steam ID
    dotakyle
    sure let's lynch jajaja instead.

lynch jajaja

let's go ironstove

Steam ID
    dotakyle
    Quote Originally Posted by Slithereen View Post
    i wasnt suggesting we lynch him instead of stove/kyle. just prepping for day 2

my other scum read is kkat

i'm going to change my vote from stove to kyle because i think stove is more likely to be town & kyle has been spamming/posting wall of texts a lot lately even when stove is two votes ahead of him

lynch kyle

this puts them in a tie i think
    lolz

Steam ID
    ironstove_
    uh, did you not just read me saying I would rather lynch kkat or sli??

i did after posting

Beyond Grantlike
    Quote Originally Posted by Cactus View Post
    if i had a gun with 2 bullets I would shoot pepper twice in the dick
    excuse me I think

Steam ID
    dotakyle
    well iuts jaja or yourself so up to u really

Steam ID
    dotakyle
    i think it's more likely that it's jajaja scum and he wants me dead because i called him out and he wants ironstove alive because he knows if ironstove is alive then itll be a huge circlejerk for the rest of the game

Steam ID
    dotakyle
    he's pocketing you ironstove lol

Steam ID
    dotakyle
    you're acutally so bad for not seeing that a jajaja is pocketing you lmao

Steam ID
    ironstove_
    Quote Originally Posted by Theodore View Post
    i think it's more likely that it's jajaja scum and he wants me dead because i called him out and he wants ironstove alive because he knows if ironstove is alive then itll be a huge circlejerk for the rest of the game
    this is a pretty towny post so I'm not too sure anymore about kyle as scum.

unvote

I can see mafia utilizing kyle's tunneling on me to their advantage.

I'm rather interested on why players are making comments about how the lynch is between me and kyle and no one else. You are all acting like it's impossible to change votes or for either player to town tell during this interim and that's suspicious.

Page 32 of 89 FirstFirst ... 2230313233344282 ... LastLast