Page 72 of 89 FirstFirst ... 2262707172737482 ... LastLast
Results 1,421 to 1,440 of 1768
    Quote Originally Posted by Pepper View Post
    jae you think I'm flailing mafia baiting a CC here, maybe you have no grounds to call people dumb

wanna CC as town jailkeep urself and make this easier?
    ?

if you are scum forcing out a jailkeeper CC would be the smart move when you or kkat was going to die after my flip

I actually complimented you, if you are scum, you deedeedee.

Steam ID
    dotakyle
    jajaja - 5 (stove, kyle, Cactus, Jajaja, pepper)
    pepper - 2 (magicmagininja,)
    stove - 1 (lbj)
    lbj - 1 (krazykat)

not voting - 2 (flop,ewiz)

I love Love LOVE NADOTA!!
    yeah but you think there is a possibility that Im scum atm, after everything that happened in this thread, which is just mindboggling to me
    Quote Originally Posted by yung_nigga_sigma View Post
    that fucking black chick I fucked gave me chlamydia what the fuck. Thank god I got an std test literally the day after I fucked her so I caught it very early. I mean I also got it because I'm an ex IV drug user but whatever. Moral of the lesson: don't fuck ******s in rehabs but tbh getting to bust in a ****** raw twice was kind of worth the shot in the arm and two pills I had to take to get rid of the nasty disease she carried.

Quote Originally Posted by Pepper View Post
    yeah but you think there is a possibility that Im scum atm, after everything that happened in this thread, which is just mindboggling to me
    ditto.

I'll be very upset if you are town jae, not at myself but at you for playing so shit

maybe that's dunning-kruger on my part, or maybe thats just you being a fucking noob player still
    that fucking black chick I fucked gave me chlamydia what the fuck. Thank god I got an std test literally the day after I fucked her so I caught it very early. I mean I also got it because I'm an ex IV drug user but whatever. Moral of the lesson: don't fuck ******s in rehabs but tbh getting to bust in a ****** raw twice was kind of worth the shot in the arm and two pills I had to take to get rid of the nasty disease she carried.

dude if you're legit town you're SO fucking bad because you're typing like you have 20 cocks way up your asshole

VT DONT TYPE LIKE THAT

? I'm having fun lmao

What kind of retarded analogy is "20 cocks up asshole"

christ

omae wa mou shindeiru Lucky Artist's Avatar
    lynch jajaja
    Quote Originally Posted by Haxity View Post
    i dont really know me either, does anyone ever truly know themselves?
    #philosophyPHD

Beyond Grantlike
    great game guys

anyways I'm sure you're town but I think since LBJ is here, we should discuss some more

if someone hammers before a CC is possible, shoot kkat, thx vigi!!!! : D

fuck you lbj you're mafia and so is cactus

or LBJ

wow

so you wern't just playing stupid huh

Steam ID
    flopagis
    was waiting for an lbj response and got that. whats the total?

WHY WOULD YOU HAMMER I CLAIMED

CAN WE USE THIS TO DISCUSS NIGHT ACTIONS AND TMRW PLANS OR???

Beyond Grantlike
    when pepper realizes that everyone he's sussed is town i expect his resignation from nadota mafia on my desk

I'm sure you shoot LBJ and pressure Kkat tomorrow.

as much as we wanna call each other retarded, if LBJ is town he is 100% the biggest dumbfuck lmfao

Beyond Grantlike
    2000 word essay on why you suck at finding mafia thanks pepper

Quote Originally Posted by Cactus View Post
    when pepper realizes that everyone he's sussed is town i expect his resignation from nadota mafia on my desk
    then who is mafia you fuccboi

Steam ID
    flopagis
    lbj has a big post that talks about what scum would do etc and wanted to talk to him about it before hammer cuz it looked sus as fuck. this is a spicy alternative.

Page 72 of 89 FirstFirst ... 2262707172737482 ... LastLast