Page 80 of 89 FirstFirst ... 30707879808182 ... LastLast
Results 1,581 to 1,600 of 1768
    Beyond Grantlike
    Steam ID
    flopagis
    stove do you think the way lbj played this game would be a proper bus of you if you were scum?

Beyond Grantlike
    Steam ID
    flopagis

Beyond Grantlike
    Steam ID
    flopagis
    assuming stove is town do you guys think that first look randomly including cactus means anything?

Beyond Grantlike
    Steam ID
    flopagis
    first list*

Beyond Grantlike
    Steam ID
    flopagis
    Quote Originally Posted by Cactus View Post
    pepper/kkat/lbj pepper is scum and lbj/kkat are null with not enough town-tells

ewiz/ja/magic have town-told enough for me

flop/ironstove are my paranoia group. i think there could be an outplaying scum between them
    this makes hitting kkat pretty good imo

Beyond Grantlike
    Steam ID
    flopagis
    Quote Originally Posted by Cactus View Post
    it's kkat/lbj/+1

Beyond Grantlike
    Steam ID
    flopagis
    Quote Originally Posted by electrowizard View Post
    Pointing out LBJ still hasn't made a worthwhile post. Not sure if that's because he's scum or because he's LBJ
    5 pages in he says this already.

I'm buying this LBJ thing based on his eod d1 and how he started d2. Still doesn't clear stove because this could all be a bus (LBJ's d1 vote saved stove, then he goes for immediate bus d2?), But I think this is a more sure scum after those Kyle posts

lynch LBJ
    Quote Originally Posted by Lucky Artist View Post
    Hey I'm saying ewiz is probably scum with his friend ironstove and now his lynch is on me, switching from being on his friend ironstove
    I was typing that before you posted dumbass

He could be scum, but I'm way more confident about LBJ/stove

Beyond Grantlike
    Steam ID
    flopagis
    Quote Originally Posted by magicmagininja View Post
    i warned u lbj
    although at the same time kkat was the only 1 to vote to lynch lbj at eod yesterdau
    u and not sure. between kkat and cactus

Beyond Grantlike
    Steam ID
    flopagis
    kkat + magic?

lbj killed himself cuz his team afk?

Beyond Grantlike
    Steam ID
    flopagis
    Quote Originally Posted by Krazy Kat View Post
    My choices right now are:
    Stay on stove. Lynch ewiz or magic if he flips town.
    Lynch dendi. Lynch jajaja or lbj or flop if he flips town.
    Sheep cactus and lynch pepper. Lynch cactus or slithereen if he flips town.

I really don't like any of these options very much.

I have town tells on everyone alive except pepper, jajaja, and lucky lbj.
    Pretty sure at least 2 are scum. Last could be anyone.
    Can everyone agree that lbj and jaja are the most likely players to be scum?
    Lynch lucky artist

He is the common denominator right now.

I see town: me, kyle.
    Mostly town: ewiz, flop, magic, stove.
    Kinda town: pepper, cactus.
    No town read: jaja, lucky lbj

My best guess is jaja + lbj + cac/flop
    JESUS IDK that would be one hell of a bus

Steam ID
    dotakyle
    if its magic then he outplayed me hard idk

Beyond Grantlike
    Steam ID
    flopagis
    http://nadota.com/showthread.php?402...=1#post1619293

^^ this post has him as null/scum

Quote Originally Posted by ironstove. View Post
    Asking Lbj a question is playing the game BTW. I'm trying to understand his comment about my play by asking him to elaborate which he didn't

Here's my reads so far:

TOWN:
    1. electrowizard
    2. lucky artist (lbj)
    5. theodore (kyle)
    8. krazykat
    9. magicmagininja
    11. flopagis

NULL:
    4. slithereen
    10. friend
    12. amercchi
    13. cactus
    14. dendi

SCUM:
    7. jajaja
    3. pepper
    Remaining mafia in Jajaja, ewiz, Lbj, and pepper I think
    I can see all 3 mafia in {pepper, jajaja, ewiz, kkat} pool.
    ewiz pepper and jajaja have been playing this game like they have access to information that town doesn't have with their reads and interactions

kkat just playing really scummy

lbj also a bit scummy but idk about him yet.

LBJ, besides me, who else do you see as being possible scum this game?
    I think LBJ is scum because of his contradicting behavior regarding his voting pattern when it comes to dendi + me. As usual, I think the case is pretty weak, but I'm coming to find that weak casing is not a scum tell on this site.

I think LBJ switched his vote to dendi because he wanted to lynch a strong town player that wasn't being scum read and leave a highly scum read player for another day.

The way it plays out in my head is like:

LBJ pushes for me to be lynched because of my 'fake claim' which was obviously not something a mafia player would do. I explained the reasoning pretty clearly and he's still going for it. To try to say that I was seriously attempting to claim a fake cop role is silly because nobody is that bad, but to continue pushing it throughout day 1 shows you have no better case to push because you haven't been looking for scum, then you drop the case, vote dendi to get his lynch through, then pick the case back up again to try to push my lynch through in the next day.

i'm down to lynch cactus or jajaja or kkat or lbj
    I think kkat is definitely mafia at this point.

he then flips to saying kkat is really towny after reading his ISO.

kk that about covers it for now. sorry if this is bad to spam but i need to reference this stuff later.

Beyond Grantlike magicmagininja's Avatar
    Steam ID
    hobbitstoisengard
    the i warned u lbj was in reference to casey spam.

casey
    Quote Originally Posted by divine View Post
    Magics been way too agreeable without the least bit of negotiation. I know he's smart enough to abuse his sub-ness by taking it in the ass when it matters.
    Quote Originally Posted by Timado View Post
    ya, workin out for da gurls never works ask magic, the guy trains everyday like a ucking dog and is 10 years away from gettign some poon
    Quote Originally Posted by iamafuckingretard View Post
    kinkshamers dont know what love is

Steam ID
    dotakyle
    magic just doesnt feel like his typical mafia game. i dont really see magic as the type of player who changes his play very often. i've played with him for a long time and haven't seen him change so iunno. if he changed up this game and played his town game as mafia then good for him i guess

ironstove
    started to town tell for me late d1 but i assumed there woudl be a circle jerk around his lynch and town would not move past that. i was partially right//wrong but we did eventually move past it and his post about vigi made him town tell for me.

ewiz does not look like his typical town play. he also seems as if he has been trying to pocket me all game.

i've pointed out several times that i believe this and he's never even commented on it, which only makes me sus him further. he has 100% cleared me(before i was innocent child) and 100% cleared flopagis. he's done this without any hesitation at all. thats just too much confidence as town imo

flopagis he town told early into d1 because he seemed to be playing his typical town, however as the game moved forward that annoying town flopagis disappeared. as of rn hes looking townier by "trying" to piece together the puzzle but im still not 100% sold

cactus i can't really tell beacuse hes played extremely low effort this game. i dont recall him really trying to do much of anything. perhaps its because he rolled mafia and has been banking on pocketing ironstove/jajaja and it's worked thus far.

he was willing to kill off jajaja because that is what town wanted -- however it was also under the promise that i would sheep him. why isn't he trying to get me to sheep him? if i were town and someone made me lynch my "town read" so they'd listen i'd at least make mention of that...

krazykat this fucks been afk pretty much all game and the posts he does have seem somewhat townie. im pretty unsure about him

Steam ID
    dotakyle
    as of right now i'm not lynching magic or ironstove.

Quote Originally Posted by Theodore View Post
    magic just doesnt feel like his typical mafia game. i dont really see magic as the type of player who changes his play very often. i've played with him for a long time and haven't seen him change so iunno. if he changed up this game and played his town game as mafia then good for him i guess

ironstove
    started to town tell for me late d1 but i assumed there woudl be a circle jerk around his lynch and town would not move past that. i was partially right//wrong but we did eventually move past it and his post about vigi made him town tell for me.

ewiz does not look like his typical town play. he also seems as if he has been trying to pocket me all game.

i've pointed out several times that i believe this and he's never even commented on it, which only makes me sus him further. he has 100% cleared me(before i was innocent child) and 100% cleared flopagis. he's done this without any hesitation at all. thats just too much confidence as town imo

flopagis he town told early into d1 because he seemed to be playing his typical town, however as the game moved forward that annoying town flopagis disappeared. as of rn hes looking townier by "trying" to piece together the puzzle but im still not 100% sold

cactus i can't really tell beacuse hes played extremely low effort this game. i dont recall him really trying to do much of anything. perhaps its because he rolled mafia and has been banking on pocketing ironstove/jajaja and it's worked thus far.

he was willing to kill off jajaja because that is what town wanted -- however it was also under the promise that i would sheep him. why isn't he trying to get me to sheep him? if i were town and someone made me lynch my "town read" so they'd listen i'd at least make mention of that...

krazykat this fucks been afk pretty much all game and the posts he does have seem somewhat townie. im pretty unsure about him
    I never said I 100% cleared you. I said that you were one of my two strongest townreads because you're fucking bad at this game and easy to read
    nadota.com!

Steam ID
    dotakyle
    also i'd like to note that ewiz and cactus have gotten very hostile as the game has progressed. especially towards me. i'm thinking they may be trying to sell their anger. who KNOWS haha

Beyond Grantlike
    Steam ID
    flopagis
    yeah I cant see myself lynching stove this game.

Quote Originally Posted by Theodore View Post
    also i'd like to note that ewiz and cactus have gotten very hostile as the game has progressed. especially towards me. i'm thinking they may be trying to sell their anger. who KNOWS haha
    Yeah I've gotten hostile because you keep fucking doing stupid shit and for some reason people keep following you.
    nadota.com!

Steam ID
    dotakyle
    i'm pretty much ready to lynch kkat/ewiz/cactus

Page 80 of 89 FirstFirst ... 30707879808182 ... LastLast