Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 210111213 LastLast
Results 221 to 240 of 254
  1. #221
    M-M-M-Monster Kill
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    1,796
    Steam ID
    zerfax1
    you shouldn't post your location, you might get some rogue agents looking for the perfect opportunity

  2. #222
    Beyond Grantlike
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    9,884
    Steam ID
    When I'm on the mountain (Kilimanjaro) They call me Meme Master
    OOPS.

    My headset fell on the post quick reply button!!!

  3. #223
    First Blood
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    49
    Steam ID
    TXOUTLAW
    Quote Originally Posted by 13ad7uck. View Post
    OOPS.

    My headset fell on the post quick reply button!!!
    https://clips.twitch.tv/DrabCrazyMooseDerp

    BabyRage

  4. #224
    First Blood
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    49
    Steam ID
    TXOUTLAW
    Quote Originally Posted by LiLLipuTian View Post
    you can't fault him entirely for his upbringing

    homeschooled chirstain kids have severely retarded interpersonal skills stemming from their forced isolation and complete lack of exposure to a variety of regular social circles

    give it time, give him a few thousand more of these bts mafia games and he might start to resemble a normal human

    https://clips.twitch.tv/beyondthesum...lagoPuppeyFace
    WAITWHA

  5. #225
    First Blood
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    49
    Steam ID
    TXOUTLAW
    Quote Originally Posted by LiLLipuTian View Post
    you can't fault him entirely for his upbringing

    homeschooled chirstain kids have severely retarded interpersonal skills stemming from their forced isolation and complete lack of exposure to a variety of regular social circles

    give it time, give him a few thousand more of these bts mafia games and he might start to resemble a normal human

    https://clips.twitch.tv/beyondthesum...lagoPuppeyFace

  6. #226
    First Blood
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    49
    Steam ID
    TXOUTLAW
    Quote Originally Posted by TXOUTLAW View Post
    XD
    https://clips.twitch.tv/FragileCoura...erfBlueBlaster

    new babyrage

  7. #227
    twitch.tv/notjones
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    32,057
    Steam ID
    adadaddada
    i get a huge kick out of these

  8. #228
    Godlike orion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Location
    nj
    Posts
    3,367
    Steam ID
    orionrm
    rofl thats a good one
    Quote Originally Posted by GranDGranT View Post
    That's why no one likes you

  9. #229

  10. #230
    I can't imagine being the kind of person that says "heck" and "gosh" but has no problem calling people retards.

  11. #231
    I'm not sure where the line is drawn for a religious person and things you should say and should not say but I'm going to guess telling people to kill themselves and saying things like "you'll never be good kill urself" over a video game makes the big man frown

  12. #232
    Beyond Grantlike
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    9,884
    Steam ID
    When I'm on the mountain (Kilimanjaro) They call me Meme Master

  13. #233

    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Arizona
    Posts
    33,750
    Quote Originally Posted by Audrey Belrose View Post
    I'm not sure where the line is drawn for a religious person and things you should say and should not say but I'm going to guess telling people to kill themselves and saying things like "you'll never be good kill urself" over a video game makes the big man frown

  14. #234
    Godlike Amercchi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Posts
    3,202
    Steam ID
    dieseramer88
    Quote Originally Posted by GrandGrantTalksInMovies View Post
    I can't imagine being the kind of person that says "heck" and "gosh" but has no problem calling people retards.
    Quote Originally Posted by connor mcmeme View Post
    post your annual salary before you @ me

  15. #235
    Mega Kill
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    470
    in my experience half assed religious people are way more prone to flaming others irl

    but im gonna pin this one on being a current day dota player

  16. #236
    Beyond Grantlike iamafuckingretard's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    14,387
    does ccnc rly call people retards

    im gonna need video evidence

  17. #237
    Mega Kill
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Posts
    646
    yes, all the time. i find that really weird too lol

  18. #238
    Socialism or Barbarism agile_mind's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    35,692
    Steam ID
    afsdf
    Calling ppl retards is as natural as trees growing Sunward.
    Quote Originally Posted by nihil. View Post
    doing my eyebrows? lol? what difference will that make once i am finally at peace in the cool earth

  19. #239

    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Arizona
    Posts
    33,750
    Quote Originally Posted by iamafuckingretard View Post
    does ccnc rly call people retards

    im gonna need video evidence
    i mean i could provide this but he's telling me to kill myself mostly lmao...

  20. #240
    Quote Originally Posted by retarded_mind View Post
    Calling ppl retards is as natural as trees growing Sunward.
    Heh
    Quote Originally Posted by Haxity View Post
    i dont really know me either, does anyone ever truly know themselves?
    #philosophyPHD

Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 210111213 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •