Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Banned
    Steam ID
    falseattendant
    i really like how i can recognize half the cahracters and i really dont like how i dont recognize the other half

who is this big titted monster camilla

on a hearthstone to cod scale how live is this game?
    Quote Originally Posted by Casandra View Post
    U could literally smell the surprise in his movement when I triple razed him and got in the last hit auto attack while he was running for the hills desperately trying to survive.

Killing Spree
    it's like a 8/10, for a mobile game. i like that you can keep up in the weekly arena and in the current special event without needing to play every hour of every day.

in <2 weeks they're adding the ability to delete a hero in order to teach its skills to other heroes, which sounds like it'll cut down on trash heroes but potentially mess up game 'balance' for lack of a better word.

alright just finished 50 stamina and I've had a lot of fun.

highrolled a 5 star on my first time crafting or whatever and think I build a solid lineup. stamina system doesn't seem like the type of thing that makes the game pay2win either.
    U could literally smell the surprise in his movement when I triple razed him and got in the last hit auto attack while he was running for the hills desperately trying to survive.

Beyond Grantlike
    every neck-deep-in-figurines weeb I know does nothing but play this game now
    Quote Originally Posted by Numeta View Post
    LMAO Cactus you poor poor thing. That 50$ an hour (lets pretend along) won't make you a dota god son. You are stuck with your shit brain for the rest of your existence. That is true punishment.

I added page 1 people wonder if they still play

Steam ID
    yolo_mimck
    Is the 2 orbs every day becoming 1 orb every week a real meme

Killing Spree
    there's a new daily quest for 1 orb and also a bunch from the new training tower quests

Steam ID
    capgrass
    Started playing this a couple days ago for something to do while shitting.. Got a 5star on my first summoning and 2 on my next.

daily content and overall quests is on fleek that's for sure
    only issue is that some stuff seem hard to accomplish right off the bat while f2p like doing tenth stratum with horses and shit

also if anyone picks this game up you should defi not register before you reroll into something that's sicknasty. I didn't realize how much of a big deal that would be but thankfully my hearthstone rng transferred to this game.

Killing Spree
    yep and another thing after you're finished rerolling - the castle upgrades (top right on main menu) are pretty good for the cost and will make leveling much faster. you definitely want the first 2 or 3 levels minimum.

here's a better tier list than the one on page 1, it tracks ratings from several japanese FE fansites. individual ratings are below the table
    http://feheroes.wiki/Tier_List

dabs

Steam ID
    capgrass
    i'm crushing this shit with minimal effort and these weebs at works are struggling. What's my approach for farming orbs?????

Uh orbs are only obtained through available maps and eventual promotions. After getting a good hero pool I started rerolling which implies paying the initial 5, getting the color you desire and leaving. It didn't give me what I wanted but the idea behind it is that you have increasing odds to get a 5* so might as well push for a roll you want. There are too many red heroes for that to work tho, more often than not I wouldn't roll blue and all. This pity timer is also banner specific and won't transfer to another.

Big update today gives a lot of free shit and 34 orbs overall. Cool changes too but not enough to make me grind I don't think.

Steam ID
    deafxrobot
    Fuck this game it won't give me my Bunny Camilla. Dynasty Warriors Unleashed is so much better.
    Quote Originally Posted by thetoo View Post
    this is an internet video game forum u retard i can do whatever the fuck i want if u dont like it u can commit suicide

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12