Results 1 to 12 of 12
  1. #1
    Beyond Grantlike magicmagininja's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    8,604
    Steam ID
    hobbitstoisengard

    is it possible to delete all my posts

    help

  2. #2
    Beyond Grantlike fournsix's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    14,277
    it's not even possible to ban impulse and you think we have the technology for THAT?

  3. #3
    Legend Paine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    San Diego, CA
    Posts
    7,172
    Steam ID
    paine_
    test
    Quote Originally Posted by Arteezy View Post
    wtf

  4. #4
    Legend Paine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    San Diego, CA
    Posts
    7,172
    Steam ID
    paine_
    yeah u can delete your own posts but doing all of them at once isn't possible unless you wrote a script or automated it
    Quote Originally Posted by Arteezy View Post
    wtf

  5. #5
    Beyond Grantlike magicmagininja's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    8,604
    Steam ID
    hobbitstoisengard
    dammit thats gonna be a weekend project
    Quote Originally Posted by divine View Post
    Magics been way too agreeable without the least bit of negotiation. I know he's smart enough to abuse his sub-ness by taking it in the ass when it matters.
    Quote Originally Posted by Timado View Post
    ya, workin out for da gurls never works ask magic, the guy trains everyday like a ucking dog and is 10 years away from gettign some poon
    Quote Originally Posted by iamafuckingretard View Post
    kinkshamers dont know what love is

  6. #6
    M-M-M-Monster Kill Infinite_Regen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    2,156
    Why? I hope you aren't leaving the forum...

  7. #7
    Beyond Grantlike Lucky Artist's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    8,226
    8k posts is a lot man
    Quote Originally Posted by Haxity View Post
    i dont really know me either, does anyone ever truly know themselves?
    #philosophyPHD

  8. #8
    Beyond Grantlike magicmagininja's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    8,604
    Steam ID
    hobbitstoisengard
    Quote Originally Posted by Infinite_Regen View Post
    Why? I hope you aren't leaving the forum...
    ya probs lol...
    Quote Originally Posted by divine View Post
    Magics been way too agreeable without the least bit of negotiation. I know he's smart enough to abuse his sub-ness by taking it in the ass when it matters.
    Quote Originally Posted by Timado View Post
    ya, workin out for da gurls never works ask magic, the guy trains everyday like a ucking dog and is 10 years away from gettign some poon
    Quote Originally Posted by iamafuckingretard View Post
    kinkshamers dont know what love is

  9. #9
    Godlike Friend's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    3,357
    Steam ID
    37138665
    ill do it for 20$
    Quote Originally Posted by The Old Meme and the Sea View Post
    I will hunt you down

  10. #10
    Beyond Grantlike magicmagininja's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    8,604
    Steam ID
    hobbitstoisengard
    i bet i can pay #plasma to do it for less
    Quote Originally Posted by divine View Post
    Magics been way too agreeable without the least bit of negotiation. I know he's smart enough to abuse his sub-ness by taking it in the ass when it matters.
    Quote Originally Posted by Timado View Post
    ya, workin out for da gurls never works ask magic, the guy trains everyday like a ucking dog and is 10 years away from gettign some poon
    Quote Originally Posted by iamafuckingretard View Post
    kinkshamers dont know what love is

  11. #11
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Posts
    3,105
    Steam ID
    BrendanGleason
    Quote Originally Posted by magicmagininja View Post
    i bet i can pay #plasma to do it for less
    you better stop posting you're only making it harder...

  12. #12
    Legend Paine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    San Diego, CA
    Posts
    7,172
    Steam ID
    paine_
    Quote Originally Posted by magicmagininja View Post
    i bet i can pay #plasma to do it for less
    lmao plasma underbidding the nadota economy
    Quote Originally Posted by Arteezy View Post
    wtf

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •