Page 1 of 285 1231151101 ... LastLast
    Beyond Grantlike iamafuckingretard's Avatar

IAAFR and ewiz's SHADOWCOUNCIL VS GOYCLUBGAMING MAFIA

Votecount link for day 2 and onwards

Welcome to another game of NADotA Mafia. I am your host, iamafuckingretard.

You are responsible for being aware of the rules and setup, so please read them. If you break a rule, ignorance is not an excuse.

Rules

1. Try your best to participate. Inactive players make the game less fun for everyone.
    2. No out-of-game reasoning. Do not refer to people's activity outside the game thread as an argument for why they may be a specific faction or role. Pepper, this means you.
    3. Try to not go overboard with spamming the thread. If you are emotionally compromised, everybody will appreciate it if you step away from the game until you're more clear-headed again. IAAFR, this means you.
    4. Any questions for me should be PMed. Questions for the host in the thread will be completely ignored by the host. If you find yourself wondering why a question hasn't been answered, remember to read the rules next time.
    5. Majority will end day. If somebody realizes majority has been reached while I am absent, please let the thread know to stop posting for the day. Once somebody expresses confidence that majority has been reached and day has ended, posts following this warning post containing substantive game-playing will be considered in violation of this rule.
    6. At the end of the day, the person with the most votes will be lynched, and in the case of a tie, the lynch will be randed. No lynch is not an option.
    7. No out-of-game communication regarding this game. Relevant chatzys are, of course, not considered out-of-game. If you are found to be PMing somebody anything that can be considered related to this game, you will be zeused (modkilled).
    8. Try to have fun.
    9. I love you.

Setup

Scum faction 1: THE SHADOW COUNCIL / The Indigo Children

1x KFC (1x bulletproof godfather) - Returns innocent to investigations. Takes 2 night kill attempts to kill.
    1x agile_mind (goon)
    1x KZZ (goon)

Wins when all members of G O Y C L U B G A M I N G and darkbyte are dead, and they outnumber remaining town or have equal numbers. In case of an endgame with equal numbers between scum factions, the game will be declared a double scum win. Godfather with bp remaining + goon trumps goon + goon in ties, however (as does godfather w/ bp vs goon, etc).

Scum faction 2: G O Y C L U B G A M I N G

1x notjones (1x bulletproof godfather) - Returns innocent to investigations. Takes 2 night kill attempts to kill.
    1x kaptenrobert (goon)
    1x ChrisWatola (goon)

Wins when all members of THE SHADOW COUNCIL and darkbyte are dead and they outnumber remaining town or have equal numbers. In case of an endgame with equal numbers between scum factions, the game will be declared a double scum win. Godfather with bp remaining + goon trumps goon + goon in ties, however (as does godfather w/ bp vs goon, etc).

Third party: darkbyte

1x darkbyte (2x bulletproof arsonist w/ investigation immunity): - Each night, darkbyte can either choose to dox a user and collect information (this does not actually collect any role information, it is the same as an arsonist's dousing ability), or use all user information collected and post them on their accounts, getting them banned (killing all primed players). Example: can dox a user N1, get them banned N2, or can dox a user N1, dox another user N2, and get them both banned N3. Wins when he is the only user left. An attempt to ban a user with bulletproof remaining will remove their bulletproof. Bans go through doctor protection, but not through bulletproof. Investigations on darkbyte will return him as Vanilla Autist.

Town faction: The Plebian Autists

1x Flatsix (barkeeper): Each night, flatshit invites three people to his discord (chatzy) during the next day. Everyone enters the discord with their forum names, but no one knows who did the inviting. This power is an unlimited-shot night action.

1x GranDGranT (cop): Each night, GranDGranT can read another user's role PM and find out their exact role and alignment. The I V Y L E A G U E A D V A N T A G E invested in KFC returns KFC as a Vanilla Autist, as does notjones' SAT score and exceptionally high IQ. darkbyte also returns as Vanilla Autist, being a super hacker. GranDGranT may be an indigo child, but he is a man of the people.

1x Sudo (1x bulletproof Doc): Each night, Sudo brings a user back to the storage unit and practices some of that sexual healing, saving them from flames that would have otherwise killed him. However, even Sudo’s sexual prowess has its limits, and if the user is flamed too hard (shot twice in the same night), they still perish. Sudo's heart has hardened from being doxed by darkbyte and he can sustain one attack.

1x Dendi-God (innocent child): Dendi did nothing wrong. Dendi-God may declare confirmed innocence at any point in the game by typing, in bold, "Did you read the wikileaks? You will never catch me as scum. I have never been lynched as scum or mislynched as town.". Anybody else typing this phrase in bold will be zeused. Strategic zeuses done in this manner in an attempt to benefit town will result in the day immediately ending, such that the plebian autists have no lynch for the day.

6x Vanilla Autists: So unimportant you don't even get a name. Only has the power of throwing a fit and shifting the forum consensus towards TRIBUNALING a user (aka lynch voting).

Lore

The year is 2017. NADotA is dying, torn asunder by lack of activity in any thread that isn’t about politics. In order to purge the autists, two dormant NADotA clans have reemerged: The Shadow Council and GOYCLUBGAMING. The Shadow Council seeks to purge the autists and restore NADotA to its former glory, having a quality KFC once termed as pax nadotica. GOYCLUBGAMING’s goals are much more mysterious, though one thing is for certain: they will flame the shit out of any and all autists on the forum. The autists just seek a place to sperg out without consequence.

Will the force of pure autism be able to drive away the invaders? Will the Shadow Council flame all the spergs until they leave the forum and allow for a new golden age of NADotA? Will GOYCLUBGAMING dox enough users and force them to kill themselves out of shame? Will darkbyte track everyone down and kill them all? We will see.

Player List

1. ironstove. (stove, goatfucker, pedophile)
    2. helpful_mormon (scsf, the physics prodigy, inventor of the mugi bomb)
    3. GabrielC (gabec, the bearer of argentinian women)
    4. brendan (the egyptian)
    5. connor mcmeme
    6. vindold vargold (alightsoul, asoul)
    7. airwave
    8. J-Crispy
    9. Gamut (Real Gamut Guitars)
    10. Krazy Kat (kkat)
    11. Pepper (/u/jalapen0s, pepe)
    12. Lucky Artist (LBJ)
    13. nihil (miasma, destrolys, my miasma, legion commander)
    14. cactus (cac, creator of drunk thread, rider of bicycles)
    15. Amercchi (amer)
    16. flopagis (flop, snipz)
    17. Huber (the most crooked mod on this forum, hubert)

Scheduling

This will be a 36 hour day / 12 hour night game. I will aim to have EODs at 11 PM EST most days. The first day will be slightly longer, and will end on Thursday, 2/16, at 11 PM. This is a day start game, and will begin when I receive every single confirmation. When I post in the thread that all PMs have been sent out, and you have not received a role PM, please PM me that this is the case.

Host Clarification Regarding Rules:

I have received concerns that players in this game, particularly airwave, have broken rules in spit-wad's rule set. Specifically this one:

6. No screenshots allowed for any purpose. No quoting anything said by the moderator via PM.

http://nadota.com/showthread.php?6326-Mafia-Rules

I'd like to clarify that I have not adopted spit-wads rule set, and my rule set is my rule set. I will edit this addendum into the OP as well, but I am ok with screenshots as long as they clearly do not violate the spirit of the rules. Reminder that you should not screenshot any PMs or anything from chatzys without explicit permission from the host. When the barkeeper role comes into play, I will further clarify in the chatzy PMs regarding the rules about copypasting or screenshotting things from the chatzy conversation. I will likely be forbidding all such actions, but I will think more about it first.
    Last edited by iamafuckingretard; February 17th, 2017 at 08:49 PM.

Role change: darkbyte is also now investigation-immune like the godfathers and will return as Vanilla Autist to cop investigations.

Open request for sub volunteers

I foresee that this game may need substitutes. If you'd like to sub for this game, please PM me, it would be greatly appreciated.

One more rule clarification:

If a role with bulletproof loses it, they will not be made aware. Factions that send in kill attempts will not be given feedback as to whether their attack was successful or not.

However, night kills do flip full role/alignment. Godfathers will flip as godfathers.

13 out of 17 players have confirmed. I will start the game when 15 have confirmed, regardless of alignment. The first day will be longer than the typical day anyway, and will end at 11 PM EST on Thursday, Feb 16. If anybody fails to confirm by 5 PM tomorrow, I will sub out their player slot.

Day 1 Start

NADotA awakens. But something is amiss. Are you a bad enough dude to win the game?

Living Player List

1. ironstove. (stove, goatfucker, pedophile)
    2. electrowizard (ewiz, djcthulu, DEEPTHROAT, cop killer)
    3. GabrielC (gabec, the bearer of argentinian women)
    4. brendan (the egyptian)
    5. connor mcmeme
    6. vindold vargold (alightsoul, asoul)
    7. airwave
    8. J-Crispy
    9. Gamut
    10. Krazy Kat (kkat, kitkat)
    11. Pepper (/u/jalapen0s, pepe)
    12. Lucky Artist (LBJ)
    13. nihil (miasma, destrolys, my miasma, legion commander)
    14. yung_nigga_sigma (YNS, 4d chess grandmaster)
    15. Amercchi (amer)
    16. flopagis (flop, snipz)
    17. Huber (the most crooked mod on this forum, hubert)

Majority is 9 votes

VOTE COUNT IS ACCESSIBLE HERE

The main part of this spreadsheet will show who is being voted on by who. This spreadsheet is editable by anybody with this link, so if you wish to help me keep the votecount updated, it would be appreciated if you updated votes while playing on desktop. When A votes on B, cut A's name from the not voting pool and add A's name to B's count. If 9 people vote on B, it should be obvious that hammer is reached. Furthermore, you can also add redundant information of who is voting on whom on the right side of the spreadsheet.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

Three players have not confirmed. Again, they will be subbed if they do not confirm by 5 PM EST tomorrow (Wednesday the 15th)

Alright, who here's read the wikileaks?
    Quote Originally Posted by connor mcmeme View Post
    if you 'accidentally' spill an entire 7-11 big gulp on a sears mannequin they will throw it out and you can go have sex with it in the trasg

Banned
    Steam ID
    BrendanGleason
    whoever's playing jones better live up to the title...

lynch LBJ

He's going to be useless, as always. Gotta get the d1 policy lynches out
    if you 'accidentally' spill an entire 7-11 big gulp on a sears mannequin they will throw it out and you can go have sex with it in the trasg

Steam ID
    ������
    lynch lbj
    Quote Originally Posted by ironstove. View Post
    I'm already banned from the black lives matter subreddit.

Lynch Dendi

Banned
    Steam ID
    BrendanGleason
    gabrielc griefed me to the max last game hes my #1 policy lynch.
    lynch gabrielc

Banned
    Steam ID
    BrendanGleason
    Quote Originally Posted by Krazy Kat View Post
    Lynch Dendi
    hes not playing LOL

Unlynch

lol he isn't even playing after all of this drama.

Steam ID
    ������
    Epic plays
    Quote Originally Posted by ironstove. View Post
    I'm already banned from the black lives matter subreddit.

Quote Originally Posted by Krazy Kat View Post
    Unlynch

lol he isn't even playing after all of this drama.
    Yeah, cause he ended up being banned from mafia after all of the drama

Steam ID
    flopagis
    That was a very awkwardly worded policy lynch for ewiz. Who else thinks so?

Steam ID
    miasma
    i'm gay

Beyond Grantlike
    who is jcrispy
    Quote Originally Posted by Numeta View Post
    LMAO Cactus you poor poor thing. That 50$ an hour (lets pretend along) won't make you a dota god son. You are stuck with your shit brain for the rest of your existence. That is true punishment.

Beyond Grantlike
    I haven't read lbj games is he worse than me?
    Quote Originally Posted by Numeta View Post
    LMAO Cactus you poor poor thing. That 50$ an hour (lets pretend along) won't make you a dota god son. You are stuck with your shit brain for the rest of your existence. That is true punishment.

Page 1 of 285 1231151101 ... LastLast