Page 177 of 177 FirstFirst ... 77127167175176177
Results 3,521 to 3,528 of 3528

Thread: Gwent

Holy Shit
    gm player here AMA (this game is ass)

This game is dying and the company is dying with it

Card Games: Not Even Once.

Holy Shit
    cdpr (rethaz) literally have no idea what they're doing with this game anymore

Holy Shit
    (artifact waiting room)

Holy Shit
    I only play true ethical Eredin Wild Hunt decks. I mill every meta card I find in a keg because it is unethical to use it. When I lose, I wait for my opponent to GG me before filing a report for toxic behaviour to cdpr. I never GG. I concede every time I get a lucky topdeck because it's unethical to win through RNG instead of skill. I never copy decks used by other players, they represent unethical advantage. When I feel like it I start roping my cards and letting RNG decide the targets to increase the challenge. I've never visited gwentdb because seeing decks made by other players gives gave me too much advantage. I've sent at least 84 emails to CDPR support over the year asking for Wild Hunt to be made a faction separate from filthy monsters. I read every flavour text and listen to every voiceline on maximum volume to fully immerse myself in the true Wild Hunt gameplay. Every time I play my Eredin I repeat Esstedd, esse creasa after him. Every time I go to reddit and read the word netdeck, gwentdb, blacklist, swim, so on and so on, I make sure to thrust my giant vibrating dildo one to three times to punish myself accordingly for tainting my immersive experience. It saddens me that Gwent developers don't understand true Wild Hunt faction identity. I'm also sad about them supporting unethical netdeckers and rewarding them with Titles from my faction.

Holy Shit
    (also mtg arena waiting room)

Holy Shit
    4k players are degenerates and need to be executed" - Swim 2017 monkaS