Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast
    Beyond Grantlike

SIGNUP THREAD: Pepper's Powerdraft Mafia v2

Setup: 13 player Semi-Open Game

-3 mafia Powerslots (With Mafia Nightchat)

-3 town Powerslots
    -7 Vanilla Townies

Finalized pool of Power-Roles:

Mafia PR pool

-mafia swapper (picks a target to swap with at night. any night actions that are performed on that target are then performed on the swapper. any night actions that were initially targeted at the the swapper that night will be performed on the swap target.)

-mafia jailkeeper (protects the target from night kills, while also roleblocking them)

-mafia secretary (you get a private anon chatroom with a randomly selected town player every ingame day)

-mafia crossfitter (Hardclaim mafia crossfitter by flexing and typing "I eat 4 pounds of chicken a day" in boldface in the game thread during the day. Your thick muscles will then render you unlynchable for the remainder of that ingame day. If you are the last remaining mafia, the day will end in a no-lynch once you hardclaim.)

-mafia one-shot janitor (you get to hide one mafia factional kill, causing the victim's alignment and role to not be disclosed)

-mafia midnight desperado (one-shot mafia vigilante who dies if he shoots and kills a VT)

Town PR pool

-powercop (cops someone at night, finds out whether they are a PowerSlot or not, alignment not specified)

-town secretary (you get to share a private anon chatroom with a randomly selected town player every ingame day)

-town jailkeeper (protects their target from night kills, while also roleblocking them)

-headless chicken (if you are nightkilled, you will not be notified that you are dead, and will get to post for the following day. You will then die after said day is over)

-mayor (regular VT until they declare "I am the Mayor" in boldface in the game thread, at which point they get doublevote powers. Will flip as Mayor if lynched or NK'd before outing. Hardclaiming mayor as non-mayor results in a zeus.)

-friendly neighbor (PM the host a target of your choosing each night. The host will let them know that you are confirmed town.)

-midnight desperado (one-shot vigilante who dies if he shoots and kills a town.)

Rules and other info:

Days will be 24 hours long, Night 1 will be 24 hours long, and all Nights after that will be 12 hours long (maybe slightly longer sometimes, depending on my schedule). Night 1 is longer because that is when Powerslots will get to choose their PR from the PR pool.

Flaming and such is allowed, but excessive flaming and out-of-game betting/bargaining/posting less than 6 times in a day cycle, will all result in a single warning PM (I will state who I PMd and why in the game thread as well), twice repeated offence results in a Zeus. Stop posting when hammer is reached and day ends, even if I am not in the thread to close it.

Everything other than that is general nadota mafia rules.

You may also vote to ban people from playing in this game. If a majority of signed players voteban or second a voteban of a player, that player may not sign until there is no longer a majority of signed players voting to ban them. Each signed player is limited to starting one voteban, but can second/sign as many bans as they like.
    Quote Originally Posted by yung_nigga_sigma View Post
    that fucking black chick I fucked gave me chlamydia what the fuck. Thank god I got an std test literally the day after I fucked her so I caught it very early. I mean I also got it because I'm an ex IV drug user but whatever. Moral of the lesson: don't fuck ******s in rehabs but tbh getting to bust in a ****** raw twice was kind of worth the shot in the arm and two pills I had to take to get rid of the nasty disease she carried.

Beyond Grantlike
    I am considering doing 36 hour days, or maybe a 36 hour D1 and then 24 hour days after that. Let me know if you have a preference. Also this will be my official host color this game
    that fucking black chick I fucked gave me chlamydia what the fuck. Thank god I got an std test literally the day after I fucked her so I caught it very early. I mean I also got it because I'm an ex IV drug user but whatever. Moral of the lesson: don't fuck ******s in rehabs but tbh getting to bust in a ****** raw twice was kind of worth the shot in the arm and two pills I had to take to get rid of the nasty disease she carried.

Steam ID
    yolo_mimck
    .sign

Steam ID
    dotakyle
    Quote Originally Posted by Pepper View Post
    I am considering doing 36 hour days, or maybe a 36 hour D1 and then 24 hour days after that. Let me know if you have a preference. Also this will be my official host color this game
    sign. please do 24hr days. also end night as soon as night actions are sent in. makes it moRE fluID

Beyond Grantlike
    Quote Originally Posted by Theodore View Post
    sign. please do 24hr days. also end night as soon as night actions are sent in. makes it moRE fluID
    With nights being so short as is, I don't think I will do that unless it is D4 onwards.

Steam ID
    dotakyle
    Quote Originally Posted by Pepper View Post
    With nights being so short as is, I don't think I will do that unless it is D4 onwards.
    ok but 24hr days are good. TY bb

Banned
    sign

Banned
    unsign

Steam ID
    flopagis
    Sign

Sign 36 hr days 12 hr nights pls
    Quote Originally Posted by Haxity View Post
    i dont really know me either, does anyone ever truly know themselves?
    #philosophyPHD

Beyond Grantlike
    1)mimic
    2)kyle
    3)flopagis
    4)lbj
    5)
    6)
    7)
    8)
    9)
    10)
    11)
    12)
    13)

Sub #1
    Sub #2

Banned
    Steam ID
    falseattendant
    sign

Banned
    sign

Steam ID
    dotakyle
    Quote Originally Posted by dancingdude View Post
    sign
    Quote Originally Posted by dancingdude View Post
    voluntarily never playing again after getting modkilled

sign
    Quote Originally Posted by Dendi View Post
    Of course, Mexicans that just crossed the border with burrito in hand and blacks in the ghetto are so smart.
    Quote Originally Posted by kanye View Post
    Actually, Can Morlocks Be White? These Are The Tough Questions

Also, 24 hour days are fucking shitty unless you also have 24 hour nights.
    Of course, Mexicans that just crossed the border with burrito in hand and blacks in the ghetto are so smart.

Beyond Grantlike

1)mimic
    2)kyle
    3)flopagis
    4)lbj
    5)dancingdude
    6)helpful_mormon
    7)ewiz
    8)
    9)
    10)
    11)
    12)
    13)

Sub #1
    Sub #2

Quote Originally Posted by Theodore View Post
    Fuck yourself.

Banned
    Steam ID
    falseattendant
    how/when does the draft occur

Ewiz is back!

Btw Guys I think scsf is he policy lynch this game
    Quote Originally Posted by Haxity View Post
    i dont really know me either, does anyone ever truly know themselves?
    #philosophyPHD

Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast