Holy Shit
    sign

Steam ID
    dotakyle
    Quote Originally Posted by Insomniac View Post
    sign
    am i gonna catch u d1 again? stay TUNED

Holy Shit
    posting after hammer has been reached should be a really serious offense, that shit j-crispy pulled last game was really unfair

I love Love LOVE NADOTA!!
    I will be doing 36 hour days, and 12 hour nights, so that my sleep schedule isn't fucked over.

Also, I've been asked to clarify that the random town player selection for Mafia/Town secretaries' interview targets will be selected the night before the day they get the chatzy. This is important to clarify for the sake of Swapper interactions. For example, if the Swapper's swap target is randomly selected for a Secretary interview, the Swapper will be the interview target the following day instead.
    Quote Originally Posted by yung_nigga_sigma View Post
    that fucking black chick I fucked gave me chlamydia what the fuck. Thank god I got an std test literally the day after I fucked her so I caught it very early. I mean I also got it because I'm an ex IV drug user but whatever. Moral of the lesson: don't fuck ******s in rehabs but tbh getting to bust in a ****** raw twice was kind of worth the shot in the arm and two pills I had to take to get rid of the nasty disease she carried.

Holy Shit
    i know it was a really clowny game and all but still

Steam ID
    dotakyle
    posting after hammer has been reached should be a really serious offense, that shit j-crispy pulled last game was really unfair
    typically its lenient bc so many variables but posting like past 10minutes after eod then you know u fucked up

Holy Shit
    postst that are obviously accidental and not strategical shouldn't be, but ones that are like what j-crispy did last game should be either a warning or a ban IMO

Steam ID
    GabrielC
    sign

Banned
    Steam ID
    falseattendant
    ban gabec

Holy Shit
    @pepper to specify, jailkeepers in this setup have no chat powers and no kill powers? just roleblock + protect?

Steam ID
    GabrielC
    You may also vote to ban people from playing in this game. If a majority of signed players voteban or second a voteban of a player, that player may not sign until there is no longer a majority of signed players voting to ban them. Each signed player is limited to starting one voteban, but can second/sign as many bans as they like.

ban brendan

Quote Originally Posted by dancingdude View Post
    how/when does the draft occur

Night 1

Mafia select PRs among themselves in Mafia Night Chatzy.

Town Powerslots choose during N1 through PMs. They will get to know what the other Town Powerslots chose as their PR, in order to avoid repeat PR selections, but nothing other than that.
    that fucking black chick I fucked gave me chlamydia what the fuck. Thank god I got an std test literally the day after I fucked her so I caught it very early. I mean I also got it because I'm an ex IV drug user but whatever. Moral of the lesson: don't fuck ******s in rehabs but tbh getting to bust in a ****** raw twice was kind of worth the shot in the arm and two pills I had to take to get rid of the nasty disease she carried.

@pepper to specify, jailkeepers in this setup have no chat powers and no kill powers? just roleblock + protect?
    correct

voteban kyle
    nadota.com!

1)mimic
    2)kyle
    3)flopagis
    4)lbj
    5)dancingdude
    6)helpful_mormon
    7)ewiz
    8)insomniac
    9)gabeC
    10)
    11)
    12)
    13)

Sub #1
    Sub #2

gabeC ban - 1/5
    brendan ban - 1/5
    kyle ban - 1/5

voteban kyle

jk

Quote Originally Posted by jajaja View Post
    jk
    Stop being a cuck and voteban him
    nadota.com!

Am I gonna have to disown you like I did ppeer?
    nadota.com!

Me no Sign

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast