Page 29 of 29 FirstFirst ... 19272829
    Banned
    Lebron James College of Education, Akron Ohio
    Steam ID
    M E L T D O W N
    Quote Originally Posted by electrowizard View Post
    No, it's because we've had 3 subs in less than 24 hours, you've spammed the thread to shit, and j-crispy is absolutely shit to play with.
    Yeah I know it's real hard to play with a top 5 player, buy try your hardest sport, you got it in ya

Banned
    Steam ID
    BrendanGleason
    Quote Originally Posted by Insomniac View Post
    this is the scummiest thing brendan has posted all game
    youre an idiot, this game has gone to shit because players like you are afk and the ones who arent afk are giving up.

ewiz you need to stop posting or sub out too youre not going to help this game progress

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by brendan View Post
    youre an idiot, this game has gone to shit because players like you are afk and the ones who arent afk are giving up.

ewiz you need to stop posting or sub out too youre not going to help this game progress
    No subs, and game's ending anywyas

Banned

I love Love LOVE NADOTA!!
    The game has ended due to a large PM mistake that I was not aware of on my part. I PMd multiple people at once their Role PM about being VT, and one of them pointed out to me that when they went back to check it, they could see other recipients as well, thus townclearing a large amount of people with out-of-game reasoning.

I do not know if anyone else noticed this, but obviously people could have and will not say if they have or not, so to be safe and avoid any possible cheating, I have to end the game.

Apologies to those who did not want the game to end, but yeah.
    Quote Originally Posted by yung_nigga_sigma View Post
    that fucking black chick I fucked gave me chlamydia what the fuck. Thank god I got an std test literally the day after I fucked her so I caught it very early. I mean I also got it because I'm an ex IV drug user but whatever. Moral of the lesson: don't fuck ******s in rehabs but tbh getting to bust in a ****** raw twice was kind of worth the shot in the arm and two pills I had to take to get rid of the nasty disease she carried.

Holy Shit
    I've maintained that I think lynching Mimic/Mello is the correct play I don't need to post anything more than that, what am I going to do reply to every single post you and kyle make? I've given my opinion on the correct play for this day.

Banned
    Lebron James College of Education, Akron Ohio
    Steam ID
    M E L T D O W N
    Quote Originally Posted by electrowizard View Post
    No subs, and game's ending anywyas
    No please ewiz, im only playing i respect you alot as a player and I find your reads so riveting power to the workers! Farm or starve Conrad

Steam ID
    Durgular
    Glad I spent hours on this today wew
    If were to compare us to the television program 'Scrubs,' we would be JD and Elliot because even though things have not worked out thus far, in the end we are destined to be together.
    Thank you for your time.

Quote Originally Posted by GranDGranT View Post
    Like I really do wish I was that sheltered and didnt have to worry about anything in the world except the next time my dad is going to ask me turn off my stream and fuck me

I love Love LOVE NADOTA!!
    kkat is mafia powerslot 1 - confirmed
    dancingdude/jcrispy is mafia powerslot 2 - confirmed
    brendan is mafia powerslot 3 - confirmed

slithereen is town powerslot 1 - confirmed
    flopagis is town powerslot 2 - confirmed
    kyle is town powerslot 3 - confirmed

VTs:
    mimic/mello - confirmed
    lbj - confirmed
    helpful_mormon/airwave - confirmed
    ewiz - confirmed
    insomniac - cofirmed
    gabeC - confirmed
    alightsoul - confirmed
    Quote Originally Posted by yung_nigga_sigma View Post
    that fucking black chick I fucked gave me chlamydia what the fuck. Thank god I got an std test literally the day after I fucked her so I caught it very early. I mean I also got it because I'm an ex IV drug user but whatever. Moral of the lesson: don't fuck ******s in rehabs but tbh getting to bust in a ****** raw twice was kind of worth the shot in the arm and two pills I had to take to get rid of the nasty disease she carried.

Banned
    Who was scum? Before I checked my pm I was reading mello/mimic and jones/jcrispy

Steam ID
    Durgular
    Can you post who was what if the game is ending?
    If were to compare us to the television program 'Scrubs,' we would be JD and Elliot because even though things have not worked out thus far, in the end we are destined to be together.
    Thank you for your time.

Quote Originally Posted by GranDGranT View Post
    Like I really do wish I was that sheltered and didnt have to worry about anything in the world except the next time my dad is going to ask me turn off my stream and fuck me

Holy Shit
    oh, i see it now lol

Steam ID
    dotakyle
    heh./

Steam ID
    dotakyle
    I think the only thing we can take away from this is to ban brendan hah hah hah.

Steam ID
    dotakyle
    I made the huge mistake of thinking brendan wasn't a massive fuck and was only playing like an idiot because he wanted pretend to be martyr so he'd survive as power role

Steam ID
    dotakyle
    just one of those games where you can't tell whos mafia because mafia is so fucking stupid and bad that you would never assume they're that stupid and bad

Page 29 of 29 FirstFirst ... 19272829