Page 1 of 24 12311 ... LastLast
    I love Love LOVE NADOTA!!

SIGNUPS: Powerdraft Mafia v3 - Now with no Brendan!

Setup: 13 player Semi-Open Game

-3 mafia Powerslots (With Mafia Nightchat)

-3 town Powerslots
    -7 Vanilla Townies

Finalized pool of Power-Roles:

Mafia PR pool

-mafia swapper (picks a target to swap with at night. any night actions that are performed on that target are then performed on the swapper. any night actions that were initially targeted at the the swapper that night will be performed on the swap target.)

-mafia jailkeeper (protects the target from night kills, while also roleblocking them)

-mafia secretary (you get a private anon chatroom with a randomly selected town player every ingame day)

-mafia crossfitter (Hardclaim mafia crossfitter by flexing and typing "I eat 4 pounds of chicken a day" in boldface in the game thread during the day. Your thick muscles will then render you unlynchable for the remainder of that ingame day. If you are the last remaining mafia, the day will end in a no-lynch once you hardclaim.)

-mafia one-shot janitor (you get to hide one mafia factional kill, causing the victim's alignment and role to not be disclosed)

-mafia midnight desperado (one-shot mafia vigilante who dies if he shoots and kills a VT)

Town PR pool

-powercop (cops someone at night, finds out whether they are a PowerSlot or not, alignment not specified)

-town secretary (you get to share a private anon chatroom with a randomly selected town player every ingame day)

-town jailkeeper (protects their target from night kills, while also roleblocking them)

-headless chicken (if you are nightkilled, you will not be notified that you are dead, and will get to post for the following day. You will then die after said day is over)

-mayor (regular VT until they declare "I am the Mayor" in boldface in the game thread, at which point they get doublevote powers. Will flip as Mayor if lynched or NK'd before outing. Hardclaiming mayor as non-mayor results in a zeus.)

-friendly neighbor (PM the host a target of your choosing each night. The host will let them know that you are confirmed town.)

-midnight desperado (one-shot vigilante who dies if he shoots and kills a town.)

Rules and other info:

Days will be 24 hours long, Night 1 will be 24 hours long, and all Nights after that will be 12 hours long (maybe slightly longer sometimes, depending on my schedule). Night 1 is longer because that is when Powerslots will get to choose their PR from the PR pool.

Flaming and such is allowed, but excessive flaming and out-of-game betting/bargaining/posting less than 6 times in a day cycle, will all result in a single warning PM (I will state who I PMd and why in the game thread as well), twice repeated offence results in a Zeus. Stop posting when hammer is reached and day ends, even if I am not in the thread to close it.

Everything other than that is general nadota mafia rules.

Rehosting setup. I am not letting Brendan play this game due to a huge amount of complaints and general lack of quality in the previous game. Sign here!
    Quote Originally Posted by yung_nigga_sigma View Post
    that fucking black chick I fucked gave me chlamydia what the fuck. Thank god I got an std test literally the day after I fucked her so I caught it very early. I mean I also got it because I'm an ex IV drug user but whatever. Moral of the lesson: don't fuck ******s in rehabs but tbh getting to bust in a ****** raw twice was kind of worth the shot in the arm and two pills I had to take to get rid of the nasty disease she carried.

Banned
    sign

voteban jcrispy

Steam ID
    Durgular
    Sign

If we get excessive subs this game I'm never playing mafia here again.
    If were to compare us to the television program 'Scrubs,' we would be JD and Elliot because even though things have not worked out thus far, in the end we are destined to be together.
    Thank you for your time.

Quote Originally Posted by GranDGranT View Post
    Like I really do wish I was that sheltered and didnt have to worry about anything in the world except the next time my dad is going to ask me turn off my stream and fuck me

Steam ID
    yolo_mimck
    sign I guess

sign
    fuck brendan
    Dendi Mafia Power Rankings Top 10 of All-Time

Quote Originally Posted by Numeta View Post
    Trans people are mentally ill and should be treated as so. Also make up about 0.03 of the Earth's population. A lot of attention for a bunch of faggots in denial.

Banned
    Please voteban J-crispy fam. He's defending the brendan playstyle and I have no doubt he would do the same shit.

Banned
    Steam ID
    falseattendant
    why would people complain about brendan?

it's not like I found the numerically best lynch and took him to five votes and then the morons in the thread "town read" him, decided to not lynch him, and then spent the next 40 odd pages complaining

idk who jcrispy is but he sounded like a mong

ban jcrispy

Trans people are mentally ill and should be treated as so. Also make up about 0.03 of the Earth's population. A lot of attention for a bunch of faggots in denial.

Banned
    Steam ID
    BrendanGleason
    sign, wheres the majority voteban on me? why are you banning me bcause of 3 complainers? LOL

1)ewiz
    2)airwave
    3)mimic
    4)mello
    5)
    6)
    7)
    8)
    9)
    10)
    11)
    12)
    13)

sub #1 -
    sub #2 -

Self-lynches are not allowed by the way, or at least they do not count. Banning players is allowed like last game. Deleted that from the first post by accident, rules for banning are the same.

voteban jcrispy (2/3) - ewiz, mello
    that fucking black chick I fucked gave me chlamydia what the fuck. Thank god I got an std test literally the day after I fucked her so I caught it very early. I mean I also got it because I'm an ex IV drug user but whatever. Moral of the lesson: don't fuck ******s in rehabs but tbh getting to bust in a ****** raw twice was kind of worth the shot in the arm and two pills I had to take to get rid of the nasty disease she carried.

Quote Originally Posted by brendan View Post
    sign, wheres the majority voteban on me? why are you banning me bcause of 3 complainers? LOL
    because you're a fucking sociopath

Banned
    Steam ID
    BrendanGleason
    am i getting the dendi treatment for playing scum? if i was town you could say that but everything i did was completely justifiable as scum. you're all bad players and losers who can't win.

also, we'd only need three votes to ban anyway

Banned
    am i getting the dendi treatment for playing scum? if i was town you could say that but everything i did was completely justifiable as scum. you're all bad players and losers who can't win.
    No, you're banned because spamming the thread with shit isn't allowed as town or scum.

Banned
    Steam ID
    BrendanGleason
    Quote Originally Posted by electrowizard View Post
    No, you're banned because spamming the thread with shit isn't allowed as town or scum.
    show me where i spammed, you are a weak brainlet who can't read one sentence posts. you are a low functioning human, Farm or starve Comrad.

Quote Originally Posted by KeepitMello View Post
    also, we'd only need three votes to ban anyway
    It's the majority of signed players. The more people sign the more people you need to keep someone from signing.

Banned
    Lebron James College of Education, Akron Ohio
    Steam ID
    M E L T D O W N
    Sign

Don't listen to ewiz cry, he is just mad that his playstyle is game losing. That's why he is afraid if any other kind.

Banned
    Lebron James College of Education, Akron Ohio
    Steam ID
    M E L T D O W N
    Reminder, I have a 2-0 record right now with my playstyle

Banned
    Steam ID
    BrendanGleason
    jcrispy you are actually 3-0 after that game, town conceded to us.
    i have a 2-2 record, 2 scum wins and 2 town losses.

Banned
    Steam ID
    BrendanGleason
    you will never catch me as scum, I have also never mislynched. i lynched kyle d1 because i knew he was power role before he even claimed so that was a correct scum lynch. (vt being mislynch)

Page 1 of 24 12311 ... LastLast