Page 2 of 24 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 466
  1. #21
    Beyond Grantlike electrowizard's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Posts
    9,884
    Quote Originally Posted by brendan View Post
    jcrispy you are actually 3-0 after that game, town conceded to us.
    i have a 2-2 record, 2 scum wins and 2 town losses.
    It wasn't a concession. Town would've guaranteed a win when all of the VT could clear each other (except for mimic/mello)
    Quote Originally Posted by connor mcmeme View Post
    if you 'accidentally' spill an entire 7-11 big gulp on a sears mannequin they will throw it out and you can go have sex with it in the trasg

  2. #22
    Godlike Mimic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    B.C.
    Posts
    3,704
    Steam ID
    yolo_mimck
    did you also have lucky artist cause he was the only one I could see on mine

  3. #23
    Beyond Grantlike electrowizard's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Posts
    9,884
    Btw, I'm unsigning if we're not votebanning j-crispy.
    Quote Originally Posted by connor mcmeme View Post
    if you 'accidentally' spill an entire 7-11 big gulp on a sears mannequin they will throw it out and you can go have sex with it in the trasg

  4. #24
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Posts
    3,105
    Steam ID
    BrendanGleason
    Quote Originally Posted by electrowizard View Post
    It wasn't a concession. Town would've guaranteed a win when all of the VT could clear each other (except for mimic/mello)
    LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

  5. #25
    Beyond Grantlike electrowizard's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Posts
    9,884
    Quote Originally Posted by Mimic View Post
    did you also have lucky artist cause he was the only one I could see on mine
    Nope, I didn't. I guess there were two separate pms. I had asoul, gabec, scsf, and insom
    Quote Originally Posted by connor mcmeme View Post
    if you 'accidentally' spill an entire 7-11 big gulp on a sears mannequin they will throw it out and you can go have sex with it in the trasg

  6. #26
    I love Love LOVE NADOTA!!
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Posts
    20,000
    There is a 5 recipient limit, so I sent it to the first 5 VTs then you and LBJ, mimic. Now I'll know to send them individually.
    Quote Originally Posted by yung_nigga_sigma View Post
    that fucking black chick I fucked gave me chlamydia what the fuck. Thank god I got an std test literally the day after I fucked her so I caught it very early. I mean I also got it because I'm an ex IV drug user but whatever. Moral of the lesson: don't fuck ******s in rehabs but tbh getting to bust in a ****** raw twice was kind of worth the shot in the arm and two pills I had to take to get rid of the nasty disease she carried.

  7. #27
    Wicked Sick J-Crispy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Location
    Lebron James College of Education, Akron Ohio
    Posts
    1,243
    Steam ID
    M E L T D O W N
    Quote Originally Posted by electrowizard View Post
    Btw, I'm unsigning if we're not votebanning j-crispy.
    Please do not let his tantrum win, let him unsign
    Spoiler


  8. #28
    Wicked Sick J-Crispy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Location
    Lebron James College of Education, Akron Ohio
    Posts
    1,243
    Steam ID
    M E L T D O W N
    Typical communist, crying like a child to get what he wants
    Spoiler


  9. #29
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Posts
    2,586
    Steam ID
    falseattendant
    NSFW
    Last edited by Airwave; March 2nd, 2017 at 04:46 PM. Reason: nsfw

  10. #30
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Posts
    2,586
    Steam ID
    falseattendant

  11. #31
    Wicked Sick J-Crispy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Location
    Lebron James College of Education, Akron Ohio
    Posts
    1,243
    Steam ID
    M E L T D O W N
    Quote Originally Posted by dancingdude View Post
    NSFW
    Hey bro I never met that skank in real life
    Last edited by Airwave; March 2nd, 2017 at 04:47 PM.
    Spoiler


  12. #32
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Posts
    3,105
    Steam ID
    BrendanGleason
    MIMIC HAHAHAHA WANNA SUCK ME OFF?

  13. #33
    Godlike GabrielC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    4,495
    Steam ID
    GabrielC
    sign

  14. #34
    I love Love LOVE NADOTA!!
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Posts
    20,000
    Quote Originally Posted by Pepper View Post
    1)ewiz
    2)airwave
    3)mimic
    4)mello
    5)jcrispy
    6)gabeC
    7)
    8)
    9)
    10)
    11)
    12)
    13)

    sub #1 - jae(?)
    sub #2 -

    voteban jcrispy (2/3) - ewiz, mello
    Quote Originally Posted by yung_nigga_sigma View Post
    that fucking black chick I fucked gave me chlamydia what the fuck. Thank god I got an std test literally the day after I fucked her so I caught it very early. I mean I also got it because I'm an ex IV drug user but whatever. Moral of the lesson: don't fuck ******s in rehabs but tbh getting to bust in a ****** raw twice was kind of worth the shot in the arm and two pills I had to take to get rid of the nasty disease she carried.

  15. #35
    Godlike connor mcmeme's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Posts
    3,763
    Steam ID
    ������
    sign or sub (I don't want to take anyone's place from the last game
    Quote Originally Posted by ironstove. View Post
    I'm already banned from the black lives matter subreddit.

  16. #36
    Beyond Grantlike electrowizard's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Posts
    9,884
    Voteban j-crispy. Consider me unsigned if he isn't votebanned by the time we hit slot 13
    Quote Originally Posted by connor mcmeme View Post
    if you 'accidentally' spill an entire 7-11 big gulp on a sears mannequin they will throw it out and you can go have sex with it in the trasg

  17. #37
    Wicked Sick J-Crispy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Location
    Lebron James College of Education, Akron Ohio
    Posts
    1,243
    Steam ID
    M E L T D O W N
    Quote Originally Posted by electrowizard View Post
    Voteban j-crispy. Consider me unsigned if he isn't votebanned by the time we hit slot 13
    Stop being scared of a stronger player with a different playstyle. Stop having a fit. Play the game
    Spoiler


  18. #38
    Wicked Sick J-Crispy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Location
    Lebron James College of Education, Akron Ohio
    Posts
    1,243
    Steam ID
    M E L T D O W N
    Im still new here, is ewiz an important part of the community? cause he is coming off as a sperg.
    Spoiler


  19. #39
    Godlike KeepitMello's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Location
    SC
    Posts
    3,974
    Quote Originally Posted by J-Crispy View Post
    Im still new here, is ewiz an important part of the community? cause he is coming off as a sperg.
    he plays mafia mostly

  20. #40
    Godlike Krazy Kat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    2,818
    Quote Originally Posted by Krazy Kat View Post
    Brendan do you actively try to make everyone dislike you or does it just come naturally?

Page 2 of 24 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •