Page 3 of 24 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    Banned
    Steam ID
    BrendanGleason
    im new here and i have correctly identified who is BRAINLESS and who is NOT and everyone supporting the ban on me falls under one of the two groups right now

Banned
    Steam ID
    BrendanGleason
    i won you the game kkat suck my dick

Banned
    Steam ID
    BrendanGleason
    people can't stand reading posts like this because it makes the page number go up !! waah

Banned
    Steam ID
    BrendanGleason
    and if i dont post or make big walls of text you are just going to say shit like "this isnt how town brendan plays" or "too long can you summarize that for me?"

Beyond Grantlike
    Steam ID
    flopagis
    Is this a joke ? U guys complained about Brendan? Jesus Christ no wonder u guys get annoyed with me asking u questions in a game of mafia. Why do u guys even play mafia? Granted I didn't read the whole thread but Brendan's posts that I read all had logic behind them. Yeah he throws in a meme in here but people like Gabe who literally do nothing is a just full meme. Brendan is like 15% meme. Y'all ARE BITCHES

Banned
    Steam ID
    falseattendant
    mfw brendan has the most posts in this thread

you're such a mongoloid
    nadota.com!

Quote Originally Posted by flopagis View Post
    Is this a joke ? U guys complained about Brendan? Jesus Christ no wonder u guys get annoyed with me asking u questions in a game of mafia. Why do u guys even play mafia? Granted I didn't read the whole thread but Brendan's posts that I read all had logic behind them. Yeah he throws in a meme in here but people like Gabe who literally do nothing is a just full meme. Brendan is like 15% meme. Y'all ARE BITCHES
    ? He literally spammed the fuck out of the thread. He had some posts with substance, but for every one of those there were 5 or 6 saying nothing. He was making the game unreadable
    nadota.com!

Banned
    Lebron James College of Education, Akron Ohio
    Steam ID
    M E L T D O W N
    Quote Originally Posted by electrowizard View Post
    you're such a mongoloid
    thought provoking post ewiz, taking some out of my playbook hmm??

I love Love LOVE NADOTA!!
    Quote Originally Posted by flopagis View Post
    I agree with this more or less, but as it is, brendan creates drama simply by existing and I want as little drama as possible in the hosting and maintenance process of games I host. If anyone else would like to host who has a higher tolerance for that shit than myself, go for it.
    Quote Originally Posted by yung_nigga_sigma View Post
    that fucking black chick I fucked gave me chlamydia what the fuck. Thank god I got an std test literally the day after I fucked her so I caught it very early. I mean I also got it because I'm an ex IV drug user but whatever. Moral of the lesson: don't fuck ******s in rehabs but tbh getting to bust in a ****** raw twice was kind of worth the shot in the arm and two pills I had to take to get rid of the nasty disease she carried.

Banned
    Steam ID
    M E L T D O W N
    can we ban ewiz and let brendan play. 100x more fun to play with someone who tries different things then ewiz

Banned
    Steam ID
    falseattendant
    reminder that I was pushing a lynch on my scum partner brendan because of his actual fuck up (2 away from hammer) and my dumb town dumb town read him and then revealed being a power role on d1 after almost being a lynch

Banned
    Steam ID
    M E L T D O W N
    Quote Originally Posted by Pepper View Post
    I agree with this more or less, but as it is, brendan creates drama simply by existing and I want as little drama as possible in the hosting and maintenance process of games I host. If anyone else would like to host who has a higher tolerance for that shit than myself, go for it.
    Honestly, im ok if he sits out this one game so everyone throwing a fit can be exposed

Quote Originally Posted by Pepper View Post
    Brendan spam wasn't really annoying to me; I just skimmed past it. The problem is when it forces 3 people to sub out in less than 24 hours. That's what makes the game unplayable
    nadota.com!

I love Love LOVE NADOTA!!
    Brendan spam wasn't really annoying to me; I just skimmed past it. The problem is when it forces 3 people to sub out in less than 24 hours. That's what makes the game unplayable
    Exactly.
    Quote Originally Posted by yung_nigga_sigma View Post
    that fucking black chick I fucked gave me chlamydia what the fuck. Thank god I got an std test literally the day after I fucked her so I caught it very early. I mean I also got it because I'm an ex IV drug user but whatever. Moral of the lesson: don't fuck ******s in rehabs but tbh getting to bust in a ****** raw twice was kind of worth the shot in the arm and two pills I had to take to get rid of the nasty disease she carried.

Banned
    Steam ID
    BrendanGleason
    ? He literally spammed the fuck out of the thread. He had some posts with substance, but for every one of those there were 5 or 6 saying nothing. He was making the game unreadable
    IF YOU KNOW THEY HAVE NO SUBSTANCE DONT READ THEM, THEY ACTUALLY ALL HAD SUBSTANCE BECAUSE I WAS SCUM AND WANTED TO BE READ AS A STUPID VT PLAYER, I WAS SUCCESSFUL IN DOING IT AND EVEN YOU GOT FOOLED IF YOU DIDNT CHEAT USING THE PM SHIT, YOU ARE BAD. YOU ARE BAD. YOU ARE BAD.
    SHOW ME WHERE I POSTED WITH NO SUBSTANCE AND I WILL GIVE YOU A FULL PARAGRAPH OR TWO ON MY THOUGHT PROCESS BEHIND IT, I HAVE NEVER MADE A POST WITHOUT COMPLETELY THINKING ABUOT EVERY POSSIBLE WAY IT COULD BE READ.

Banned
    Steam ID
    M E L T D O W N
    Wow! weak players subbed out??

Beyond Grantlike
    Steam ID
    flopagis
    Of the 5 pages I read that game 95% were substance. I'll go skin and get back to you

Banned
    Steam ID
    BrendanGleason
    jones didnt sub out because of me, scsf subbed out before i even started posting because he's a griefer, mimic subbed out because of YOU and not ME HGAHAHAHAHAHA

Banned
    Steam ID
    falseattendant
    i subbed out because i realized slithereen was in the game

Page 3 of 24 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast