Page 1 of 81 1231151 ... LastLast
    Beyond Grantlike

Game Thread: Powerdraft Mafia v3

Setup: 14 player Semi-Open Game

-3 mafia Powerslots (With Mafia Nightchat)

-3 town Powerslots
    -8 Vanilla Townies

Finalized pool of Power-Roles:

Mafia PR pool

-mafia swapper (picks a target to swap with at night. any night actions that are performed on that target are then performed on the swapper. any night actions that were initially targeted at the the swapper that night will be performed on the swap target.)

-mafia jailkeeper (protects the target from night kills, while also roleblocking them)

-mafia secretary (you get a private anon chatroom with a randomly selected town player every ingame day)

-mafia crossfitter (Hardclaim mafia crossfitter by flexing and typing "I eat 4 pounds of chicken a day" in boldface in the game thread during the day. Your thick muscles will then render you unlynchable for the remainder of that ingame day. If you are the last remaining mafia, the day will end in a no-lynch once you hardclaim.)

-mafia one-shot janitor (you get to hide one mafia factional kill, causing the victim's alignment and role to not be disclosed)

-mafia midnight desperado (one-shot mafia vigilante who dies if he shoots and kills a VT)

Town PR pool

-powercop (cops someone at night, finds out whether they are a PowerSlot or not, alignment not specified)

-town secretary (you get to share a private anon chatroom with a randomly selected town player every ingame day)

-town jailkeeper (protects their target from night kills, while also roleblocking them)

-headless chicken (if you are nightkilled, you will not be notified that you are dead, and will get to post for the following day. You will then die after said day is over)

-mayor (regular VT until they declare "I am the Mayor" in boldface in the game thread, at which point they get doublevote powers. Will flip as Mayor if lynched or NK'd before outing. Hardclaiming mayor as non-mayor results in a zeus.)

-friendly neighbor (PM the host a target of your choosing each night. The host will let them know that you are confirmed town.)

-midnight desperado (one-shot vigilante who dies if he shoots and kills a town.)

Rules and other info:

Days will be 36 hours long, Night 1 will be 24 hours long, and all Nights after that will be 12 hours long (maybe slightly longer or shorter sometimes, depending on my schedule). Night 1 is longer because that is when Powerslots will get to choose their PR from the PR pool.

Flaming and such is allowed, but excessive flaming and out-of-game betting/bargaining/posting less than 6 times in a day cycle, will all result in a single warning PM (I will state who I PMd and why in the game thread as well), twice repeated offence results in a Zeus. Stop posting when hammer is reached and day ends, even if I am not in the thread to close it. Self-lynching will not count.

Everything other than that is general nadota mafia rules.

Player list:

airwave
    alightsoul
    coopcandle
    electrowizard
    flopagis
    gabeC
    gamut
    helpful_mormon
    jcb
    jcrispy
    kyle
    mello
    mimic
    slithereen

sub 1 - connor
    sub 2 - krob
    sub 3 - kkat
    sub 4 - lbj (?)
    sub 5 - grant (??)
    sub 6 - jae (???)

If you have any questions, PM me. Day ends at 11PM EST, the 4th.

Hammer is 8 lynches. No lynch is an option.

Day 1 has now begun. Game start!
    Quote Originally Posted by yung_nigga_sigma View Post
    that fucking black chick I fucked gave me chlamydia what the fuck. Thank god I got an std test literally the day after I fucked her so I caught it very early. I mean I also got it because I'm an ex IV drug user but whatever. Moral of the lesson: don't fuck ******s in rehabs but tbh getting to bust in a ****** raw twice was kind of worth the shot in the arm and two pills I had to take to get rid of the nasty disease she carried.

Steam ID
    Durgular
    Over/under 2.5 day one subs this game?
    If were to compare us to the television program 'Scrubs,' we would be JD and Elliot because even though things have not worked out thus far, in the end we are destined to be together.
    Thank you for your time.

Quote Originally Posted by GranDGranT View Post
    Like I really do wish I was that sheltered and didnt have to worry about anything in the world except the next time my dad is going to ask me turn off my stream and fuck me

I'll take the under

Banned
    DAWN OF FIRST DAY

Looks like we're in for a long one fellers'.

Steam ID
    Durgular
    Alright why do all the Crispy's and Coops of the world enter the games like this. Bren did it his first game. Crisp has done it. Now Coop too.
    If were to compare us to the television program 'Scrubs,' we would be JD and Elliot because even though things have not worked out thus far, in the end we are destined to be together.
    Thank you for your time.

Like I really do wish I was that sheltered and didnt have to worry about anything in the world except the next time my dad is going to ask me turn off my stream and fuck me

Steam ID
    GabrielC
    Nice i joined a thread and we don't have 10 pages already, I like this

Banned
    Lebron James College of Education, Akron Ohio
    Steam ID
    M E L T D O W N
    For starters, I'm going to be the bigger person and ignore ewiz this game. He will probably start a train on me with kyle, scsf Ect. However for the sake of town I ask you to not follow them since the lynch votes will tell us nothing since they were already planned pregame.

Hope we all have a fun game and let's all welcome cooperative candle to this wonderful community!

Steam ID
    GabrielC
    whos coop candle? new player or what?

Steam ID
    Durgular
    Quote Originally Posted by J-Crispy View Post
    However for the sake of town I ask you to not follow them since the lynch votes will tell us nothing since they were already planned pregame.
    So you're saying that they're conspiring against you out of the game?
    Thank you for your time.

Steam ID
    Durgular
    Quote Originally Posted by GabrielC View Post
    whos coop candle? new player or what?
    Supposedly. He said that he lurked here during TI6 in the signup thread.

Thank you for your time.

Banned
    (*I introduced it like that because that's how we used to play Warcraft 3. Roleplaying is a big part of Mafia and I don't like to start the first page or two by just spamming Lynch. This is my first time playing on this forum so it's going to take me a while to learn the culture *)

Banned
    Steam ID
    M E L T D O W N
    Quote Originally Posted by Airwave View Post
    So you're saying that they're conspiring against you out of the game?
    I wouldnt go that far, more like they are all really really mad about my different style of play as mafia.

Yeah if we could just ban brendan I'd probably blow you, kyle

Alright serious post, I have a lot of work t do the next two days so I'll be posting reads and opinions very spread out. Thanks for understading

Steam ID
    Durgular
    Quote Originally Posted by CooperativeCandle1 View Post
    (*I introduced it like that because that's how we used to play Warcraft 3. Roleplaying is a big part of Mafia and I don't like to start the first page or two by just spamming Lynch. This is my first time playing on this forum so it's going to take me a while to learn the culture *)
    I'm just being a paranoid cunt, sorry. A few other new guys have done the same thing recently and I just thought it was something interesting to point out.
    Thank you for your time.

Beyond Grantlike
    I rolled headless chicken again. Looks like a repeat of last game.
    Quote Originally Posted by electrowizard View Post
    Not that anything you are saying is relevant to the context I posted above but Hitler was never the initial aggressor.
    "Just something I can turn to - somebody I can kiss."
    -KZZ

Accomplishments

Banned
    Steam ID
    M E L T D O W N
    Quote Originally Posted by Alightsoul View Post
    I rolled headless chicken again. Looks like a repeat of last game.
    Last game I was mafia powerrole, you don't roll you pick your roll correct?

Banned
    Steam ID
    M E L T D O W N
    Role*

This seems like he is fishing for people who correct him (seeing how people with those roles would)thankfully I know cause of last game.

If anyone who responds to him dies keep this in mind

Steam ID
    Durgular
    He did the same thing last game where he was vt (i think) so I don't think its any clear indicator.
    Thank you for your time.

Banned
    Steam ID
    M E L T D O W N
    Quote Originally Posted by Airwave View Post
    He did the same thing last game where he was vt (i think) so I don't think its any clear indicator.
    I guess, still have PTSD from ironstove that last game though.

Page 1 of 81 1231151 ... LastLast